Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

It is a good question to exercise your imagination. But
taking into account the speed of changes in the crypto-market, in two years changes on the market can be significant. It is even hard to imagine how the crypto-market will look like. But anyway, I think ICOs will continue to live. ICOs are very convenient and useful tool for raising funds when we are talking about new projects.
But of course, ICOs and their structure will change under the influence of the market. In which way? No one knows for sure Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubongephraim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

I doubt.. A majority have turned into scams.. I think they will be stopped soon.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

I think ICO will always exist, and it is a pity if the ICO disappears. Encrypted currency requires ICO.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

As long as the crypto industry exists, we will able to see ICOs. Also we need projects to launch ICO. That is the problem. Recently we can see hundreds of ICOs are being launched everyday. The problem is in the future for what project we will need an ICO and Blockchain. If we will have no any new project then what will happen?
BigOne

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
Since ICO reputation is very bad now, I feel that the current ICO is difficult to survive for two years. Many ICOs will collapse in a week or two, which is the current state of the market. ICO's big situation doesn't know when it will improve, and maybe it will have a bigger market share as ICO improves.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I doubt.. A majority have turned into scams.. I think they will be stopped soon.

It will continue to happen may be what will happen is that all the good ICO will involve some step extra like KYC or will have some certification sort which will help them recognize they are their for the long term. Also when KYC is asked majority will anyways backout as nobody would lie to give details to unknown people or group. The number of coins of ICO may reduce but still will exists.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

I believe it will still exist private funding is a good way to generate interest among the public, they will invest when they saw that the project has a private backing and they have generated funds already to make their platform a reality, honestly I give a positive rating a privately backed project.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Yes but they will only be available for accredited investors with a certain amount of money in their bank accounts - That's because more and more countries are regulating ICO's.

It will be hard even for you to do an ICO because you will need a starter capital which in Russia has to be $1.7 mln - Insane right?

We need to find a way to stay above this regulations and let regular people have the opportunity to invest again in revolutionary projects.

ICOs will still exist in 2 years or more.  This new project of ICO is based of the advance technology of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin or altcoin still developing and will continue to in demand in the market so with ICO. It could be there are lots of new ICO will launch in 2 years.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.

I agree that the ICO will continue to exist for a long time, but that the FIAT printers offer their own coffers like KODAK, I suppose it's just a minority, as KODAK is giving out coin information. Their company was virtually bankrupt and crypto helped their stocks rise sharply in those days
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

The projects released on the ICO are mostly useful because we are in the technological era and ICOs are more likely to be benefitial especially ICOs with platforms. But the only thing that matters here is that it will decrease along the way even in the recent situation in the ICO market today we see excessive projects continue to emerge and have their own crowdfunding. maybe for the next 2 years there are still a number of potential projects but popularity will be really lower than today.
alwie16

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

i think 2 year is too long for doing an ico and i think its not effectife, nobody investor want to invest their money for too long time, i mean long time not long term.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

ICO is slowing down popularity and acceptance, the bear market further contrinuting to  lost of confidence in ICO investing. ICO will still be here in the next two years and nobody really know how succesful will ICO will continue to be after this bear market!

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.
I believe that it may take too long but I couldn't make sure if it would lasts but I'll always hope that the ICO will have a brighter future ahead of it and besides if this would happen everyone here in the crypto market are one of the beneficiaries of the improved and development of the cryptocurrency market.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

ICO is slowing down popularity and acceptance, the bear market further contrinuting to  lost of confidence in ICO investing. ICO will still be here in the next two years and nobody really know how succesful will ICO will continue to be after this bear market!
if ico projects could give solution and could implemented in daily function, i think ico could exist more than two years.but if ico project just for collect money and useless, much investor would left them.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

I think it depends what happens to the ICOs we've already had, people will probably lose confidence if they don't do well.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

I think It will still exist but with strict rules, possibly under tight KYC and restrictions to some countries under watch of either sanctions or not friendly to the power that been. But I think in the future, the individual contribution to ICOs might be expensive compare to what we have now.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Yes ,I am sure that in 2 and 3 years will not disappear ,but on the contrary will be even more in demand.So, as innovative digital projects related to cryptocurrency are gaining momentum.And they're unstoppable.Almost all large companies enter the market this way.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

They will exist and prosper in the nearest future - because now they only began to form. The problem of such huge enter limit is that institution investors don't have rights to contribute in ICOs when common investors may not have such amount. If institutionals will enter crypto ICOs will offer such minimums more often so pools will be involved imo

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

From my own point of view I believe that ICO will still exist beyond the next two years the only that will happen is the one that will be  sharing to the public will just be limited.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
lingter34

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

This is a very convenient model for raising funds. It's much cheaper and faster than IPO. I believe that the model of ICO will be only improved and developed. Doubtless regulation will increase, but it will positively affect the market of ICO!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: