Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2062 times)
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

It is Getting popular just like Bitcoin, People are Supporting it already. There's no doubt that its price will be profitable in the future. In my opinion,  someone might give you shit projects or coins.So the best thing to do is to review each coins by yourself,  There are many coins in the market still their is sure profitable coin. people were much engagement and it surely give us chances of earning some profit.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

The best altcoin investment to project on good decision making process of business in world.The fact is there are almost no of  altcoins out there right now, and it’s very difficult to separate good schemes and unicorn dreams from viable, useful coins that might make you rich. Nobody wants to put their money on a loser, which is exactly why I do so much research on which coins I want to put big money into. We will going to pass some of this hard earned information on to you now by showing you my top some of  cryptocurrencies that most excited about for this years upon on invested to altcoin.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

One of the main differences between cryptocurrencies is their verification method, and the oldest and most common method is called Proof of Work  A computer has to spend time and energy solving a difficult math problem to gain the right to verify a transaction. But the problem with this method is that it needs a huge amount of energy to operate
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

I would invest in Ethereum or waves  this year.
But in my opinion, the best Altcoin –
Ethereum(Eth)
Litecoin(Ltc)
Monero (XMR)
WAVES
I think if you wait and buy these coins, you will benefit 100%.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Seems like you're just trying to advertise your aidrop or something, better don't do that here, giveaways don't allowed. About topic: - All the altcoins are good sometimes, you need to watchout for many of them                  
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

One of the main differences between cryptocurrencies is their verification method, and the oldest and most common method is called Proof of Work  A computer has to spend time and energy solving a difficult math problem to gain the right to verify a transaction. But the problem with this method is that it needs a huge amount of energy to operate
Hey, if you're talking about KYC verifications that is very bad for bounty hunters at all, i'm sure personally me will not works with that types of bounty then
chenjkai

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

It is Getting popular just like Bitcoin, People are Supporting it already. There's no doubt that its price will be profitable in the future. In my opinion,  someone might give you shit projects or coins.So the best thing to do is to review each coins by yourself,  There are many coins in the market still their is sure profitable coin. people were much engagement and it surely give us chances of earning some profit.

What is getting popular like bitcoin? You didn't said the name of the altcoin.. but i think you're talking about Ethereum, right? If that's - i'm agree with you.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Everybody supporting right now only Ethereum by using it in all bounty campaigns for rewarding, by using in ICO's and etc
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

Hi,

Even those who do not have a bank account can use Telcoin to send and receive money using Telcoin.
"Telcoin is the first cryptocurrency to tap into synergies between the reach of mobile telecoms and the fast, borderless nature of blockchain technology. According to the World Bank, there are nearly five times as many mobile phones in the world (5 billion), as there are active bank accounts"
Telcoin can fill the void in the lives of those who do not have a bank account and this is a big number.
"2 billion people are unbanked - meaning that more than 35 percent of the global adult
population still doesn't have access to basic financial services."

Thank You!
Cordann

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Try to invest in XMR (i mean it's Ripple altcoin), very fast transactions, safety of your money is confirmed, you don't need to afraid anything.
VSOP_VSOP

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

This hint are so profitable, mate, i can't handle how much profit i will get from that. Also it's not a joke, that's really works
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Try to invest in XMR (i mean it's Ripple altcoin), very fast transactions, safety of your money is confirmed, you don't need to afraid anything.
Just invest in something else. Ripple is not a smart investment.
Monero or Litecoin is okay sometimes but Ethereum is the top choice for investing.

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

Now, in my opinion, Nebulas looks the most strongly. It is evident that the team works on Github new commits every day. When it comes to marketing, it's to the moon.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

I like Creator.ai. It seems to be something innovative and cutting-edge. Imagine an influencer marketing platform where transactions are made not with Fiat currency but with cryptocurrency.

Thanks for this recommendation, i'm starting to use it now and already have good feeling about that is pretty good service, also about topic: i'm choosing all-in to Ethereum
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

EOS is looking very strong now, some experts even call it the killer of Ethereum. But I think that it's quite risky to buy it now as it already grew up to 70% during the last days when the whole market is red. So I assume that it's wise to wait for EOS correction and then buy it.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

I believe that now it is not worth investing, we need to play down. While there is a bearish trend in the market, one must wait.

xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

There are currently lots of good coins available cheaply in the market but whether they are good really depends on the investment plans and goals of an individual, its recommended that a proper research be done before investing in alts, coins such as XMR and NEO are god coins worth looking at

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
aaronli890712

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Marinecoin - I am very interested in this project.you should enjoy itI would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotthey are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology.For more information you can click https://marineco.intheir offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community.Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
MaMoNt

Activity: 209

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

Now almost all the coins look very attractive. The market fell sharply. I hope that soon the coins will begin to bring profit to us. I consider HEO the most promising coin now.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

I believe it is always to safe to invest in popular coins, so that there chances of getting stronger in the future are more. Currently Binance coin seem to be a good choice as there growth in the coming days is pretty decent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: