Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls  (Read 8342 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 04:31:33 AM

nice clean easy to use fun gambling site nice. Smiley thanks for demo. definitely will be coming back

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:54:12 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 05:37:13 AM by ASICSRUS

u still alive?..how do i withdraw???  Roll Eyes

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Withdraw

Your account balance is: ฿0.00002301

Pending withdraw: ฿0.01

Address

Amount

Withdraw

฿0.0001 will be deducted for transaction fee

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
geofflosophy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:07:41 AM

UserID:66  Name: Keven   1B1y3GUvn97EjTRNc81gEVWQcsoanhJhux

sent

BOB

1C4QaZtrp6arNu1odGNwrYyJyTNcC6HAKe

quit your job~~~ i needs slack!!!!  Grin

sent

180 lordsonkit 19LdhC48DhwyoemqUwMr7v3jmYndR6hzTU

sent

You missed me.
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:51:09 AM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

Sorry this might seem confusing but I've changed the way this works it on the website now that this has happened. your account balance is less than your pending withdraw, because after you made the request you gambled your money away. From now on the pending withdraw will deduct from your balance right away so you can't play with the amount that you requested to be sent to you.

However, I will credit you the ฿0.01 personally since this was bad user experience design.

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 07:09:59 AM

for some reason I sent a bunch of coins to you guys and they are stuck "Seen by 1 peer, pending/unconfirmed".

001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 07:17:04 AM

for some reason I sent a bunch of coins to you guys and they are stuck "Seen by 1 peer, pending/unconfirmed".
Now i see the reason. Perhaps you forgot to pay tx fee... anyway i will check out tmr and see them arrive

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 07:20:41 AM

Now i see the reason. Perhaps you forgot to pay tx fee... anyway i will check out tmr and see them arrive

i sent 0.01 with 0.0001 as tx fee for all of them.

kylie.v

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:31:44 AM

Hi there hope I'm not too late
I posted on your other thread so whichever post you read first please disregard the other one

Very nice and sleek look when using it on my mobile phone

1HVHBAb1i7VXXywM2RWdzoE38bsRamAgv2

Username: kylie

Userid: 247

Thanks

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:17:27 AM

Since this is the investment thread it seems like the place to ask about your investment policy.  You state on the site:

Good Marketing is the key to the growth of your investment, as more players play, more money your investment will make. Therefore 0.1% of the wager will be set a side for marketing effort and aquiring new customers.

We only charge 0.1% of the wager as commission to fund the operation of this game. This commission is subject to change at anytime with a 7 day notice.

My question is this, what is the .1% commission on, the bet or the net gain from the investment?  Are you trying to say there is a 10% commission on winnings or something else?  Am I going to be paying "commission" even on losing bets?

I would also modify the language:

However, short term swing caused by variance will not matter in the long run as investing in the bankroll will always result in a profit over time.

Because while this is true in the long run it can be not true for extended periods and I don't think you can really guarantee your investors a profit.  Say at least "should not matter" rather than will not matter.

Otherwise the site looks nice and it is nice to have another investment alternative.  Good Luck!
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:44:33 AM

Since this is the investment thread it seems like the place to ask about your investment policy.  You state on the site:

Good Marketing is the key to the growth of your investment, as more players play, more money your investment will make. Therefore 0.1% of the wager will be set a side for marketing effort and aquiring new customers.

We only charge 0.1% of the wager as commission to fund the operation of this game. This commission is subject to change at anytime with a 7 day notice.

My question is this, what is the .1% commission on, the bet or the net gain from the investment?  Are you trying to say there is a 10% commission on winnings or something else?  Am I going to be paying "commission" even on losing bets?

I would also modify the language:

However, short term swing caused by variance will not matter in the long run as investing in the bankroll will always result in a profit over time.

Because while this is true in the long run it can be not true for extended periods and I don't think you can really guarantee your investors a profit.  Say at least "should not matter" rather than will not matter.

Otherwise the site looks nice and it is nice to have another investment alternative.  Good Luck!

I've updated the learn more section under invest to clarify this a little more.

"We charge 0.1% of the wager as commission to fund the operation of this game. Since the expected return is 1% and we take 0.1% commission, statistically this is a 10% commission on the expected return."

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:37:57 AM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

Sorry this might seem confusing but I've changed the way this works it on the website now that this has happened. your account balance is less than your pending withdraw, because after you made the request you gambled your money away. From now on the pending withdraw will deduct from your balance right away so you can't play with the amount that you requested to be sent to you.

However, I will credit you the ฿0.01 personally since this was bad user experience design.

SO I FOUND THE BUG!!!(do i get a bounty?)>>yes when i was up .024+ i went to the send window and sent .O1 and went back to using the site ...so where is it, why don't you send it to me? and add in the remaining 2301 satoshis to the total while you are at it please? Roll Eyes tia

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:33:04 PM

1HnYaigVwhmqhTsasxdbYwQxWGT9iNDdDf

Username: starik69

Userid: 598
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:04:19 PM

nice site!

mobile
1Aem1fDEjvr155PvuJ933bZpfMyNZxWzxA

cheers

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:04:37 PM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

SO I FOUND THE BUG!!!(do i get a bounty?)>>yes when i was up .024+ i went to the send window and sent .O1 and went back to using the site ...so where is it, why don't you send it to me? and add in the remaining 2301 satoshis to the total while you are at it please? Roll Eyes tia

I sent it to your deposit address but like I said earlier they are "stuck" at "seen by 1 peer". I read some where if I reset my block chain and re broadcast, people will think I'm double spending, so I'll have to becareful with fixing this. I'll let you know once it goes through.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:36:07 PM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

I sent it to your deposit address but like I said earlier they are "stuck" at "seen by 1 peer". I read some where if I reset my block chain and re broadcast, people will think I'm double spending, so I'll have to becareful with fixing this. I'll let you know once it goes through.

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/balances

ACCOUNT BALANCES
Currency AccountCodeBalancePending Deposit
AlphaCoinALF0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
AmericanCoinAMC0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
AndroidsTokensADT0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
AnonCoinANC0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
ArgentumARG0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
BBQCoinBQC0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
BitBarBTB0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History
BitCoinBTC0.00000000      Deposit    Withdrawal    Transfer    History

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
still nothing in my cryptsy address that i sent/withdrew it to ~ nothing pending!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:42:16 PM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

ACCOUNT BALANCES

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
still nothing in my cryptsy address that i sent/withdrew it to ~ nothing pending!

O i credited you back into your ice-dice account. Your previous withdraw request was cancelled because you had insufficient funds. The money you are playing with right now is the amount I credited you.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:29:54 PM

Withdraw

Address

Amount

Withdraw

ACCOUNT BALANCES

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?

O i credited you back into your ice-dice account. Your previous withdraw request was cancelled because you had insufficient funds. The money you are playing with right now is the amount I credited you.

no i want it in MY account like where I sent it to, wtf is that too much to ask i did find the BUG and in all honesty i should get something for that!~btw i invested in ice-|)ice so as a shareholder i think you(we) should pay me !!!haha Grin

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:22:18 PM

no i want it in MY account like where I sent it to, wtf is that too much to ask i did find the BUG and in all honesty i should get something for that!~btw i invested in ice-|)ice so as a shareholder i think you(we) should pay me !!!haha Grin

Yeah I did give you 2 rounds of free plays while everyone else only got 1! Congrat on your wins and cash out by the way.

PS. just added the feature to see all bet history in a separate paginated page at https://ice-dice.com/bets

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:28:34 PM

Yeah I did give you 2 rounds of free plays while everyone else only got 1! Congrat on your wins and cash out by the way.

PS. just added the feature to see all bet history in a separate paginated page at https://ice-dice.com/bets

what are you saying now all the sudden you are not going to "manual" send it as per our site!?
oh hell no Cry shadeball noob/\

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:27:54 PM

what are you saying now all the sudden you are not going to "manual" send it as per our site!?
oh hell no Cry shadeball noob/\

huh? sorry I'm not sure what you mean.

PS. Anyone recommend a good place to purchase some ads for Ice Dice?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: