Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I pay my Traffic Tickets?  (Read 8080 times)
420 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:02:12 AM

Stop getting tickets, problem solved.

if you don't sign they arrest you....that's what my video was showing

I think his point was more along the lines of "respect the speed limits". I'm all for policy change, but just whining after you get a ticket that resisting the process will get you arrested is dumb.

Things don't change if there's no complaints

1st fucking step

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:38:25 AM

Stop getting tickets, problem solved.

if you don't sign they arrest you....that's what my video was showing

I think his point was more along the lines of "respect the speed limits". I'm all for policy change, but just whining after you get a ticket that resisting the process will get you arrested is dumb.

Things don't change if there's no complaints

1st fucking step

Ranting pointlessly on the internet isn't step one, neither is begging for 1300$. Get off your ass and attend your municipal council session and voice your opinion.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 08:57:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzMv18SlRY
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:31:01 PM

Has anyone else noticed the tendency of police to add the "reckless driving" charge on top of the regular infraction?

Basically easy money for the state, no trial - state says you are guilty, state wins.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:50:08 PM

http://youtu.be/w6NoMMYpQiY?t=6m46s

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:14:55 PM

i suggest paying your traffic tickets. they can really come back to bite you in the ass at precisely the wrong time. that has been my experience, anyway.  Angry

420 (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:27:33 PM

0.05BTC to anyone who can get me a number of california driver's licenses active or issued since 1940 or earlier

need by year or by decade minimum

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 11:01:29 PM

Only abstracts are online AFAICT, you'll have to ask DMV to email you a PDF or go PRA if they refuse. Or use Worldcat to find the paper versions in your local libraries.

http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/about/profile/rd/r_d_report/Section_7/S7-12.pdf
http://www.worldcat.org/title/california-vehicle-registrations-and-drivers-licenses-1946-1961/

http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/about/profile/rd/r_d_report/Section_7/S7-31.pdf
http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/about/profile/rd/r_d_report/Section_7/S7-48.3.pdf
http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=Projected+Motor+Vehicle+Registration+and+Drivers+Licenses+Outstanding&qt=notfound_page&search=Search

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:16:30 AM

so, whats the worst that can happen if you dont pay them?
asdf

Activity: 527

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:37:45 AM

Check out Marc Stevens. He's all about this shit.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:18:25 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 01:30:36 AM by sublime5447

so, whats the worst that can happen if you dont pay them?

They put you in jail and give you a certain amount off the ticket for every day that you stay in there until it is paid off. Then you get time served.

It is like 10 dollars a day.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:22:21 PM

Has anyone else noticed the tendency of police to add the "reckless driving" charge on top of the regular infraction?

Basically easy money for the state, no trial - state says you are guilty, state wins.

They do what ever they want to steal your money.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:38:14 PM

No, I haven't. But they will if your speeding was reckless - i.e. endangering others.
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:53:31 PM

0.05BTC to anyone who can get me a number of california driver's licenses active or issued since 1940 or earlier

need by year or by decade minimum

Why???

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:07:47 PM

No, I haven't. But they will if your speeding was reckless - i.e. endangering others.

Or if they had a bad day or if they have a personal prejudiced or if their girl friend likes you or if your family member and them have a conflict.

I was shrooming and got pinned down in a cow field by a couple of them but snuck past them and made it to my truck. It was a dead end road but I made it to the main road before they realized what had happened and they came flying up on me and asked what i was doing down that road? I told them just turning around they knew it was bullshit so they just started making up shit gave me a ticket for 70 in a 55. They do what they want. I have been told straight up when I said that is not the law "Boy I am the Law"

There is no such thing as a good cop. I wouldnt call them for any reason.    
surebet

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:43:46 PM

Or if they had a bad day or if they have a personal prejudiced or if their girl friend likes you or if your family member and them have a conflict.

I was shrooming and got pinned down in a cow field by a couple of them but snuck past them and made it to my truck. It was a dead end road but I made it to the main road before they realized what had happened and they came flying up on me and asked what i was doing down that road? I told them just turning around they knew it was bullshit so they just started making up shit gave me a ticket for 70 in a 55. They do what they want. I have been told straight up when I said that is not the law "Boy I am the Law"

There is no such thing as a good cop. I wouldnt call them for any reason.    

You were driving under the influence of a hallucinogen ?
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:46:53 PM

I have many many times but no that night I didnt eat any. I had to ditch them when the cops showed up.  

When i caught my charge for acid I was tripping while driving. That sucked.
surebet

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:49:25 PM

I have many many times but no that night I didnt eat any. I had to ditch them when the cops showed up. 

How is that a good idea?
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:51:26 PM

Maybe if it looked like you were driving recklessly. It depends on whether it's a revenue ticket or you're driving recklessly. A revenue generating ticket is where the speed limit is 65mph, and everyone's going 75mph, and you're going 77mph.

Suggestion: learn what driving recklessly is, and don't do it.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:57:54 PM

Depends on where you are at in the trip after you reach the peak and start to come back down you are working a much higher functionality. The way it works it is drops the mechanism in your brain that filters out secondary information so you are flooded with information you are actually taking in and processing much more. That is why the vikings took mushrooms before they went into battle much better reaction times and one of the reasons they were considered such fierce fighters.  

I like to explain it like this. The further away you get from reality when you start coming back the better your grasp on reality. I never really liked the insanity so much as the clarity.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: