Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading for another crash?  (Read 735 times)
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

I think that we already saw the bottom. Now it just needs time to stabilize and even though we will be seeing some dips I think we are heading up Smiley. At least for some time before another big correction happens.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

I think BTC will defo come under 10k again in the next few hours!

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

I think that with an investment today, you can still make good money. Blame yourself for what you missed the moment is not necessary. It is not right. Invest in bitcoin and it will show you the successful growth. Now he has good dynamics. It's my opinion
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

usually the market goes down at the beginning of the year, then all the coins will pump. but, depending on whether there are many obstacles to rising or not. if not sure bitcoin will penetrate $ 6000
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

400 billion total capitalization is proving an important accumulation zone. as much resistance resists, the boom will increase
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Market always move in circle, so after such crash always be new high and then new correction. nothing new)

Yes you are right. Crypto currency is like a roller coaster ride. It move up and down, very volatile. Therefore we just need to get use to it. But it always happen to good projects that it goes up more and dropping. Therefore, end of the day, you still gain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

usually the market goes down at the beginning of the year, then all the coins will pump. but, depending on whether there are many obstacles to rising or not. if not sure bitcoin will penetrate $ 6000
It happen market goes down anytime but actually it will recover. Maybe it will not go lower to $6k and bitcoin price calmly moving in the market. As I can check bitcoin were heading to rise after this dips.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Altcoinistic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

There won't be any dip worse than the last one. The reason for altcoins drop is basically BTC moves. Unless BTC is stable, altcoins always get damaged. For now, this dip is reasonable and a good chance to invest in altcoins for a long term, and BTC for a short term.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

There won't be any dip worse than the last one. The reason for altcoins drop is basically BTC moves. Unless BTC is stable, altcoins always get damaged. For now, this dip is reasonable and a good chance to invest in altcoins for a long term, and BTC for a short term.
I agree with you. Very hard month for us and now price is nice for buying and holding.. We look forward to March and good news)

vodovozvodi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I agree with you. Very hard month for us and now price is nice for buying and holding.. We look forward to March and good news)
We don't need news. What good news can be? USA and other close project "USD" and change it to BTC? But growth is closer that it seems. We are at the doorstep huge all-pump

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

Bitcoin was above $11K  just few days ago and now it is 9400$, I believe it won't go under $9K and in month or two price will recover and I believe it will go to $15k.
I set my buy orders just around 9K so I am waiting to dip more so I can buy more bitcoins.
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

somewhere I read the information that the price for it will decrease the second time, and then it will go well up and beat all its records.
I think to buy when he will again 7-8

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

somewhere I read the information that the price for it will decrease the second time, and then it will go well up and beat all its records.
I think to buy when he will again 7-8

There are many predictions everywhere. Some one says price will fall to 1000 dollar. Another one says  it will reach 50000 dollar.
Do not trust any one these predictions.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
Exactly,  the falling of price you have saw is not we could another crash. Ups and downs are just a common thing may happen in here, we should not be worry to much for that nor it will make crypto from dying. 
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

You can't predict the tops and the lows, you need to evaluate the market and take action with current information. It could go up and then crash.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

It is impossible to evaluate the market, it is more unpredictable now than at any time ever. I think it is to do with the futures investors trying to manipulate the price. Something is going on with these odd movements in the crypto market. It is well known for being volatile but this is volatility within an already unstable market. Perhaps March will be the start of something new, a bull run now that CNY is going to finish and investors will be back in the market.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

no one knows but if ever their is a crash, in a business price drop is always present and businessman knows that..for me price dropping still help because it increases the demands because people will buy more due to affordable price and because they already knew that though it drops its price it still bounce back so when it bounce they will gain big profit

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

I think this is the weakness of virtual currency. Anyone who has a lot of money can make cryptocurrency their own version and usually before they launch crypto currency instead of organizing cryptocurrency, in fact they are limiting some potential altcoin.
Actually the market does not look  "weak and weird". All this is just the impact of the emergence of a new coin that actually made it as single coin in the country that published it and worse yet their coins are considered legal while other coins are illegal.
bachtiar13

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

My prediction bitcoin will continue to rise after a minor accident which is happening today. Just wait this decline is only temporary.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

I don't think so. People are really easy to panic. We should be happy instead of worrying because in any week or month, we could be on another all time high. 10k to 9k? Is that serious? People still don't know how btc moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: