Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you make from bount campaigns?  (Read 2125 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Everything depends on the rates of your work and specific campaigns if we talk about bounty on the forum, then they give more than for social networks
It depends on the quality of your works/post in this forum, devs of ICO bounties wanting to hired somebody has outstanding quality post and they offer good rates, but in OP i think he should need to prove more to impress campaign managers to hired him. I recommend not too greedy to earn huge profit if you are in lower rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

Yes, you can normally raise. I have two very acquainted very lumpy sums. I have so far collected from 3 light bounties 800 $ for a month, but I probably spent an hour there also on time. but friends, one almost 100 000 $ another $ 20,000 from the 1st bounty taken away.

Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Any bounty has such great potential of earnings in it. No one guarantee the price tho. Investment takes some time as well before it grows.
Better read the whitepaper or road maps of the ICO project you want to promote. Doing this will provide you some insights whether the
coin will be successful or not.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

Everything depends on the rates of your work and specific campaigns if we talk about bounty on the forum, then they give more than for social networks
It depends on the quality of your works/post in this forum, devs of ICO bounties wanting to hired somebody has outstanding quality post and they offer good rates, but in OP i think he should need to prove more to impress campaign managers to hired him. I recommend not too greedy to earn huge profit if you are in lower rank.

In bounty campaigns the manager of that ICO will already anounce the rate of stakes or tokens alloted for each member in accordance to the quality of posts if it is contructive in which what the investor of ICO wants for that campaign, the tokens you earn from that campaign depends also on level of your rank as member of the bitcoin organization.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Bounty campaign has great potential but depend which bounty campaign you are doing some are good and some are scam.You need choose carefully better to read white paper and road maps of the bounty you want to promote.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

What's a ballpark figure you can earn from all these bounties that get posted?

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Thank you :-)

You can definitely earn a lot with some conditions
1) You make a quality video
2) Your impact is high
3) You find decent projects ( which basically is the first conditions)

If you have decent follower base, I would say your bounty starts at 100$ and go up to thousands easily per video.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Similificator

Merit: 403

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

I have a high number of followers online and recently started making crypto videos, I'm looking to do a weekly showcase of promising ICO's and a full promotion over all my social media.

Will I be able to earn a decent amount from bounties? Shall I contact ICO's and ask if we can do a deal instead of bounties? I just don't wanna put a load of effort into promoting ICO's if it's for such a small amount.

Well, that is really kind of difficult to predict since one ICO is different from the other. But what you have thought about really does make sense and is also pretty much a very good idea. Everyone should strive to get payments that they really do deserve for their efforts and not let themselves get fooled or abused by people making bounties. If only everyone thinks this way, I think the bounty industry will clearly go through massive changes. Good changes.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

The amount of the bounty depends on the ico that give the share and the manager who manage to share it. And what rank you are now. If your rank low the share that you receive will small. If you don't wanna doing effort then you could invest on ico. Its not need effort you just need money to start. For making a deal with ico you could be the manager of the ico but it means you should prepare to manage the ico. There is no gain without efforts.

Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

income in a project bounty is erratic, sometimes it can be a lot, sometimes just a bit, sometimes also even not paid. If successful and allocation of ICO or bounty, and participants bountynya little Yes usually the salary is great. Surely this should also be in line with the price of high coin.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

to earn from bounty big enough after following ico because ico pay big enough bounty depends how good we are in promoting and lots of followers.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

You can earn 1k$+ per month with bounty programs. Separate bounty program - 100-20000$, it depends on hard cap and bounty conditions

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

That depends on the project itself. Sometimes you will get paid and sometimes you may not. My friend earns 2k usd last month. And it was a descent amount of money for 2 months of work.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

With my patience. I used to get 1 more Bitcoin because of the hold coin with the time period meamang I have set. actually many or not it depends on us in can determine the time to sell it
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

i can make up to $200 - $1500 if of signature campaign is bigger and i can follow it up with twitter, fb and telegram to that i can get so much stakes in one bounty campaign
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Merited by CryptoClown (1)

depends on the stakes given, allocated coins, and the value when it hits the exchanges
coynedterm

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

In actual bounty campaign are of many types and it depends upon you that which type of bounty campaign you want join.
As j understand that you will make video regarding ICOs then I think it is better simple thing for you to make money and also you will be able to make decent amount of profit from this thing because not only you are trying to earnings but many people are in this field whoa re making earnings by making videos .
One of mine friend who is from India have a you tube channel named Perfect Bitcoiner Monty is taking 300$ atleast for one video for the ICO promotion , so here you can understand that you can make much profit .
But you should take care that you should not got much down for the rate and also not to go more price for the promotion of project otherwise you will not able to make better reputation .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

i can make up to $200 - $1500 if of signature campaign is bigger and i can follow it up with twitter, fb and telegram to that i can get so much stakes in one bounty campaign

Damn, that's a lot, wasn't expecting that much.

How long does that take usually, in your experience?
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

if you are a clever guy, you will make yourself several accounts and you will participate in subscription campaigns using them.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

You can contact the dev for a deal about your offer I'm sure the dev can accept your offer provided it is much different from their bounty campaign if you cannot participate on signature campaign because of your low rank social media is a good option if you have a strong point in that area.

Thank you  Grin
Flinty94 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I'm not looking to earn from signature campaigns, I have a very large number of followers online who are interested in crypto so I can earn a lot from that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: