Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to shill 2018?  (Read 803 times)
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

Well FGC could be shilled as it has massive growth potential. It is a Masternode coin with real life use case in fantasy sports and eSports industry.
DYOR: https://discord.gg/Srasyfs [/size]

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

1. Bitcoin
Needless to say, this tops our list. Created by Satoshi Nakamoto, this cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors.  It is available on most of the exchanges.
Current Market Cap: $283 Billion
Markets: Coinbase, Zebpay (Although almost all exchanges allow you to buy it)
Buy Order: up to $18000
Our Prediction: $60,000 – $80,000
2. Ethereum
Ethereum is an open source development platform that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized apps (dapps). A lot of popular projects are launched using the Ethereum blockchain. The platform uses Ether as its token.
Current Market Cap: $76 Billion
Markets: Bittrex, Koinex
Buy Order: upto $800
Our Prediction: 3000$ – 4000$
3. Bitcoin Cash
Forked off Bitcoin in August this year, the fork allows more transactions to be processed because of increased block size i.e. 8 MB. It also offers replay and wipeout protection.
Current Market Cap: $51 Billion
Markets:  Bittrex, Koinex
Buy Order: upto 3500$
Our Prediction: 10,000$ – 20,000$
4. Litecoin
If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency. The creator, Charlie has however sold all his Litecoin.
Current Market Cap: $15.7 Billion
Buy Order: up to 300$
Our Prediction: 1000$- 1500$
5. Ripple
Ripple is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
Current Market Cap: $48.2 Billion
Buy Order: up to 1.3$
Our Prediction: 5$ – 7$
Well all the coins that you have listed except ripple are crap to me if we are talking about technology and shilling potential here. Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin none among these coins have advanced technology or a real world application. For me these coins are just hyped cryptos that will die when people realise that they are outdated in terms of technology and have no real use in the market.
esdrase

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Fantasy Gold (FGC)
Life (LIFE)
MoonCoin (MOON)
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

LOL, just look at Mcafee twitter and you can make a huge portfolio based on his shilling and buy ICOs where he is actually adviser.
It is not for me, I stick to invest in technology and avoid such shilling
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

I do not consider Bytecoin a promising coin, but it can fully yield a profit of 1000%.

What do you say about EOS? I think that the coin is very promising and can grow up to $ 100
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

LOL, just look at Mcafee twitter and you can make a huge portfolio based on his shilling and buy ICOs where he is actually adviser.
It is not for me, I stick to invest in technology and avoid such shilling

Haha what a strategy. Its not true anymore as he shills less often now and people get dumped too many times that they are trying to stay away from it. We can't all make money
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

yes I agree with the explanation that it even becomes a very concrete answer, I think this can be a reference for you, so choose the coin that you think is best in 2018.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

the best to release in 2018 is Ethereum because right now I know many people who can invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is currently downhill, therefore, I believe Ethereum can be good and buses are sold for high prices because Ethereum itself has growth the good one
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.

yes, I agree with you EOS is a good choice and now EOS is on the list of 10 best coins, EOS has sophisticated technology and is now getting popular so I'm very confident the future of EOS is very bright
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Investing in crypto-coins is becoming more profitable, here are some to do your analysis:
Lisk (LSK)
Golem (GNT)
Ripple (XRP)
Cardano (ADA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Support,these coins still has not fully opened and have a high potential to bring their oblodateley a good profit.But here, I would add NEM,it is also still not dienen.
with the price of Ethereum is quite high today is quite profitable with us to release some of the Ethereum in 2018 this. Ethereum's growing ability will be great for making it a flagship coin and having it in small to expand it forward for much better.
apollo93

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Hydro Angry
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

When researching currencies, I have found that many currencies can give investors a good yield in 2018. But depending on the time of birth there are different rates of capital. In my opinion, the best electronic currency to shill 2018 is BTC, ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS ...
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Difficulties involve searching good coins amid hundreds of coins that claim they are the best. But I think stellar and cardano are doing their best at present, triggering the possibilities of becoming good ones in the future. Ethereum is also all time best coin.

Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX  BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

In this year I am the supporter of Eos at all because I am really amazed for its current volumes and increasing value. I hope it will be developing more and more.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Difficulties involve searching good coins amid hundreds of coins that claim they are the best. But I think stellar and cardano are doing their best at present, triggering the possibilities of becoming good ones in the future. Ethereum is also all time best coin.
I have the same opinion with you. I can add EOS to the list.
I am currently targeting several other projects, including the Dove Network, Buddy Token, and Distributed Credit Chain (DCC).

shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I've been looking for coins with "shilling potential", basically coins which could become like a meme or coins with superior technology.
Cardano feels like they win the superior technology race.
I bought some Metootoken earlier today, it's like a Tinder version which is a bit more to the point and where women gain tokens from guys.
It feels like this one could go real high.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991132.0
( Yes, I'm shilling you right now! Wink )

Anyone who've seen any other coins with potential to become a #MeToo hype or with great tech?
The EOS Crypto Currency (EOS) is one of the most interesting digital money projects in 2018. To date, there are many new networks on the market. Their creators consider their games to be the best in comparison with the offering of smart contracts by the Ethereum algorithm.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

2018 has opened a lot of promising altcoins and I offer Eos and Monero for working. Eos is growing very fast and Monero is very actual for its anonymity.
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

x42 protocol
1.Feeless,Scalable
2.PoS-42million supply only with Masternodes(capable of hosting the sidechains too)
3.Customisable side-chains,i.e. even with a single x42 you can create your own private/public sidechains.
4.DApps and Smart Contracts
5.Amazingly simple non-qt .NET core wallet
And there is no ICO,no pre-sale, the blockchain is already live and running!

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: