Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:53:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

I thing this year we have a correction for months, but the market is a cycle of reds and greens, after the market find the real value we well see the market raising again, for now be patient and save your bitcoins in a wallet that you control and try to make more bitcoins. and altcoins of course.

this is a good way to be positive all the time no matter what, remember that in long term this technology well be use it for each person in the world.
no one can stop this.  Wink
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

We will get good news about crypto currency. A small spark and then a continuous rise. Bitcoin will be $ 40,000 this year  Smiley

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

At the moment, a very unpleasant period in this market since coins have fallen in price and therefore hard to talk about any future actions
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

I think maybe in May, before the whole cryptocurrency market will still be in the red state, and may be in June is the starting point of another bull market, because going to the G20 meeting in March, Many country will be further regulated cryptocurrency market.
yes we are going to see green market from middle of march. maybe this year will not ended like the market is right now.
we surely end on something high then this situation.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

That is something you cannot say exactly. Everybody is making their predictions and forecasts based on their analysis. However market getting bearish is normal after a dramatic bullish  behavior, but it does not say that the market is totally collapses. Regardless of cypro or any other market, it is the same. If you act smartly ant truckle the opportunities still you can make profit even in a bearish market.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Every altcoin has a time to grow, just how we find the right moment to buy the altcoin we want to invest. "red" or "green" is already common in trading
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

as you can see, a couple of months, reds are totally exist, even theres a bit changes (pump) but suddenly it will drop again. meaning it is not stable to have more GREENS in the market. but for me after 2nd quarter of this year (2018) bitcoin will pump and grow until to reached its all time price hike last year. hoping to go further more before the year end.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

this dump is just for now, this happens in the history of bitcoin many times, expect the pump of bitcoin and other altcoins this coming march onwards just like what happended before.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

The market can’t be always in red. We are currently seeing correction and green will be coming after this. If you check the historical price of Bitcoin, it has never be in red for the whole year. Don’t worry and be careful during this period.
patrik58

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

I was afraid that this year would be in red, but recent events made me change my mind. So it is going to be ups and downs again
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

If regulations are being worked on at the moment I do believe that once they come in place a lot of new money will flow in as people will gain more trust in crypto.
xerophore

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Not really, isn't this still beginning of the year. And if we notice, February always a red moon but it will pass. Afterwards, many altcoins will re-emerge in market and end up green.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I think maybe in May, before the whole cryptocurrency market will still be in the red state, and may be in June is the starting point of another bull market, because going to the G20 meeting in March, Many country will be further regulated cryptocurrency market.
yes we are going to see green market from middle of march. maybe this year will not ended like the market is right now.
we surely end on something high then this situation.

I dont think so, I support the topic starter. I mean - yes, we can see green march, but the year can be loss in general.
We got such a great bull run for a long time, so what if we will see something like that but with bulls replaced by bears?
I think there are enough weak hands to show us red year. Especially if tether will turn out to be a fraud

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Jeeez no need to panic, It's going to skyrocket this year, the marketcap will be trillions.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

The beginning of the year does not seem promising, but there is still time for final forecasts. I think the market at the end of the year will be no less than the current one.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

And, you can see on MarketCap, Q3 will have their trends, in 2017. Bitcoin's price increase 2-5x times on June and July, which i think this will happen in 2018. After every country have clear regulation about Bitcoin, their price will more stable.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

We will get good news about crypto currency. A small spark and then a continuous rise. Bitcoin will be $ 40,000 this year  Smiley

Let's hope for that as we are aware about the current situation and sooner bitcoin's value is going to be sky rocketed again in couple of months.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Price growth will be. The market is cyclical. After reddening there are greenery, so do not worry)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

this is too soon to make the conclusion, there are still a long time to go, rightnow is just the first months of the year, Rightnow the market is red but this is just a normal situations which happens every year near chinese new year, so you wait for the market stable again to see the future of coins on the market is Red or keep Green for a long time.

gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

No, the crypto currency market is necessarily stabilizing, I think somewhere in April-May.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: