Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
bitcoinker211

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Hello, Wink

Everyone's talking about this. Why are you so surprised that this is the first time that you've dropped off? I think I will tell my opinion, we all know that coin can be anywhere at any time, so this is not too big for me. I think this is normal. Anyway, this time market in red. But I think that this year's last year is going to be the same as before.

** However, the work that I did in the usual way is done in the same way

Thank you!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

The market is going to be green this year. It has been red this year until now but things have to change soon.

yeah not really. still bleeding. i still believe that market will be green at end Q2 or Q3. now its time to invest in. 
Today, the entire crypto-market is extra large, and everyone can buy crypto worldwide, as long as you have access to the internet. When is see & hear about 15years old kids holding Ethereum in their Coinbase account, I’m realizing than this criptocurrency will go a lot, lot bigger.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

The red market is common, I am very optimistic this will not continue, there must be a time when bitcoin returns as early as 2018 so be patient and hold your coin
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

I don't worry about the upcoming G20 summit concerning cryptocurrency regulation. It's a good thing that they would implement regulation for each country to protect investors from fraud and scams. If it causes red, then so be it.

You know why? We are now in a short-term pain for a long-term gain. It's actually common for us to experience numerous bloodbath events, and it all started way back in mid-January.

We all know how powerful the media is for us that will affect the entire cryptocurrency market. It's an opportunity for us to buy more at low prices. Like Waves, for example, I get the chance to buy them at $4.00 instead of $8.00+. The same thing goes with TRX, ADA, NEM, and so on. No need to worry because a bull run will commence anytime this year.

Just hang on. Wink

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I think it is impossible for the crypto market to be red the entire red since market values are determined by the demand of its investors and coin holders. For such reason, so long as there are people who keeps on investing on any coin or trades in any coin, there is an opportunity for these currencies to grow and increase in value.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

I think the whole year will be the same as the last month the market will be falling then grow again just will not grow, I think it's time to wait for it to recover to its previous values
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

I think the whole year will be the same as the last month the market will be falling then grow again just will not grow, I think it's time to wait for it to recover to its previous values

Well, I too think that this red will be lasting for quite some time within this year but I do not agree that it will be this way for the whole year, not even once that what you are saying has happened yet in history. plus the efforts into fixing the major problems of bitcoins, I pretty much think that this red season will be over sooner or later within this year and prices will recover and beat all time highs again because we all know how bitcoins take other altcoins with it when it happens to rise in price every time.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

It's very early to say about this year. I think there is no need to be panic and the market will be up for many coins.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I think it will be green this year!

Many enterprises in the research development block chain technology, invest a lot of money and excellent technical personnel in developing block chain technology!

So I think this year will be a year of digital cryptographic currency!
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

Red is happening at the moment. Green will probably come soon. The end of this 2018 color will be green and red not just red because red does not exist if there is no green in the world of crypto.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Today, the entire crypto-market is extra large, and everyone can buy crypto worldwide, as long as you have access to the internet. When is see & hear about 15years old kids holding Ethereum in their Coinbase account, I’m realizing than this criptocurrency will go a lot, lot bigger.

Nice insight Grin
We have even a lot less than $1 trillion now! There is still a lot of room to grow. Even Apple marketcap is bigger than whole crypto with $900b, and currently we are only at $300b. With hundreds of company under blockchain, we deserve to reach hundreds of trillions of market cap I believe

When there is a red, there will be a green. Just wait for the time Grin

Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

I will wait for at least May month to pass before guessing anything. As the market usually recovers in the April and May month. If we are in red even after those months than only God can save us. You can expect a full blown bear cycle for the rest of the year then.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:44:34 PM by Inkdatar

Red is happening at the moment. Green will probably come soon. The end of this 2018 color will be green and red not just red because red does not exist if there is no green in the world of crypto.
Yes red it happens anytime because market fluctuates daily. This year market would be green and red so expectations were really met since it's up and down. So hopefully it will in green for the months come.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

This year does not bring any increase in the price of bitcoin but the future is not clear now may this year give the good affect to the bitcoin and those who are confident about the future holdings they are satisfied and with this i have to hold my own crypto for the future and to not curious about the prices but to look at the long term affect of this and if we have the option to use it then beside the cash out i have to use this for online transaction and that will be convenient for me in the online payments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

After the redhot run we need to wait for the underlying assets to grow into the market. Currently 90%, maybe more crypto is insanely overvalued and until these turd cryptos, like IOTA for instance, don't get flushed out it will be hard to expect growth because everyone is rich and fat not doing any significant development.

I will wait for at least May month to pass before guessing anything. As the market usually recovers in the April and May month. If we are in red even after those months than only God can save us. You can expect a full blown bear cycle for the rest of the year then.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I'm pessimistic about this year for cryptocurrency market. In summer, market can change to bullish but generally I'm waiting for the end of the year all in red.
dinhbiplus

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It's not all about red, but it's all about the profit that we're getting in the next few week, months or a year.
Investing in crypto is the best option to earn from our heard earned money and as I do invest on some altcoins since last year and although they're all in red but still I have faith that I will get more profit when the Crypto Market recovers.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
quinn2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

1 trillion dollar crypto market has been predicted since last year starting on 3rd quarter and I really do believe that it will soon hit the target.
Investing in crypto is one of the best way to get right very quick as myself already been a millionaire on Crypto Assets that I am holding.
1 trillion dollar crypto market is too small if we really take it seriously, without the hypes and country and social banning - maybe we already hit that target last January.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: