Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

I only joined bounties campaigns if I see a trusted bounty manager in charge of the project, the ratings on the ICOs link are seriously useless because many of them know how to work their way up to get high ratings.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

I made more than 100 bounty and paid about 30-40 and Yes and about 20 more just cost something, I think you should take a lot of bounty and perform them, and do not wait right now for a lot of money just wait

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

The question now is if bountylord can be trusted with their ratings. If we are to just follow rating by different sited, i think we would have missed it a lot and might have fallen victim of scam projects.
There should be trusted sites that are not biased by their ratings, such site can be followed.
Test every rating, by also doing your own research.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

I only joined bounties campaigns if I see a trusted bounty manager in charge of the project, the ratings on the ICOs link are seriously useless because many of them know how to work their way up to get high ratings.

But unfortunately, not all bounty campaigns that are managed by well known and trusted manager already means it's a good and trusted bounty. I have already experienced that one around here and i understand that it can really happen to anyone because the manager is just managing the campaign and he is not really the one who is running the ICO.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
If only twitter champaign that's very easy you can join as much as you can. You can join in many twitter champaig, 20,30 even more. But for signatures you must reseach before join, becuase we can only join in 1 signatures and the duration so long about 3-4 months

Yes this also can reference only join with trusted manager, and be careful with projects without hiring manager
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

it is true that lot of bounties appeared herein the forum, but of course you need to careful on choosing on which of them are good and better. Here you can try to check this ico campaign before you decide to partake or not https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027077.0 or
this one also you can see it first here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036807.0 good luck Wink
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

I think that the main problem of this whole market is a large number of scam projects, you think, because this is really the problem that prevents you from choosing a project for investment and a project for bounty for hunters.
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Check out the ICO rating sites about Bounty. See ICO rating points and experts' opinions. If the ICO team is honest and hardworking, it will surely succeed and you will gain access to the gate. I look at the first team and the team's work requests.
JJhansen
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

First of all trust your gut
Second stop relying on ratings - they mean nothing.
Third do not participate in bounties that require commitment for more than one month - your time is precious.
Fourth do some homework on the project that you are supporting - supporting junk projects means you are only accumulating worthless tokens and wasting time!.

PS - I am one of the founder of the FARM TOKEN - I could be biased but I ask you to have a look at our ANN thread and see if it is something you want to throw your support - Hint - heard of shark tank or dragons den? you see the number?

THE FARM TOKEN  ●   TOKEN FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM BIG   ●
|     ANN   |     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |    Instagram     |    Bounty     |
╠══════◎  [  PRESALE STARTS 15 NOV 2018 - GET WHITELISTED  ]◎═════╣  
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Check out the ICO rating sites about Bounty. See ICO rating points and experts' opinions. If the ICO team is honest and hardworking, it will surely succeed and you will gain access to the gate. I look at the first team and the team's work requests.
Even though a high-rated Bounty does not guarantee that Bounty is good, we can save time because we can filter out many Bounty before making a choice. choosing a manager in my opinion can also be our alternative in choosing Bounty.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

The issue of trust in participating in bounty is relative. You take all the risk if things go other way. You  can however reduce your risk by participating on bounty that has your convictions, participating also with bounty manager with good reputation will help as well.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

The issue of trust in participating in bounty is relative. You take all the risk if things go other way. You  can however reduce your risk by participating on bounty that has your convictions, participating also with bounty manager with good reputation will help as well.
Unlike before, Ico and bounty-related stuff were really hard to research now, we need to carefully see details and put attention to know more since we will put time and effort in doing a task. We must research well to avoid the wasted job.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

For twitter campaign i think you just need to join and forget about "trusted or not" because in bounty you don't really need to read very carefully because isn't the investment plus you just want to join in twitter campaign.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

To choose a promising project. ico you need to spend some time and effort. Firstly I advise you to go to rating sites , such as icobench , and study the testimonials. Secondly, you should check the website of the project , to study the white paper, which will demonstrate whether the completed project, you also need to view the project team . Only the field that should make the decision to participate in the project or not.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

Do not trust anyone, check everyone as soon as you can.
See all possible information about projects and teams. And about the countries to which the project belongs)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Make some research before joining as many of them are just time wasting while some are just scam and do not worth it at all.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

No one will tell you for sure, because it is unrealistic to predict. Yes, you can study the whitepaper, the project team, the roadmap of the project and you will have some ideas about the campaign. But it does not give 100% guarantee.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

To choose a good trust bounty, you could to see only on appearance of it. If people make it better, you should to see deeper in it.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

if you want a successful project ico better work with the best managers around the forum. there are many like sylon,amazix team, aerys2, sandra evans, whoshib, julerz, needmoney,atriz,deadly,yahoo and many other. they have gained integrity in this forum it is less hassle to work with them.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

This is really hard thing.Hunters should have study the project as we doing before investing in ICO. Otherwise you will be participating lot of scam bounties.Follow ative social media accounts,Telegram accounts with project announcements.Do not depend on ICO ratings.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: