Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1814 times)
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Although in my country do not legalize bitcoin, but many people have bitcoin because there is no prohibition about bitcoin in my country. With the internet network and have a laptop or cellphone someone can have bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Yes. Bitcoin atill exist in our country and in fact, people who use it in our country or the crypto community in our country is getting larger and popular. I even encountee people busy with heir mobile phones and upon checking, I found out that they are also earning with bitcoin. I am so happy that we, users are getting larger. More transactions, more opportunity for us to receive larger amount of bitcoin in the future.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Here in our country bitcoin still exist, maybe our government are not yet really aware about it or they are focusing in some other issues that need to be solve.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
Yes it is  . This bitcoin is still here in my country. Lots of people are engage to this because it gives lots of income to Us. And the country still benefit to bitcoin.  We can used and do bitcoin anywhere and anytime. It makes our life easier when we do bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Bitcoin is one of the thing that keeps filipino citizens busy nowadays. Most of the small time investor now here are investing in bitcoin. Our government didn't banned bitcoin because they know it will help middle/lower class to grow up.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mbambaessai

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Coming to my own conutry, bitcoin is still not yet known. It is very recent my discovry of it, I mean the crypto currency in general. So much so that it is even not apprehended by the authorities. But even so the mighty few of us who are in contact with bitcoin are very proud of spreading it accross the land, recognizing it to be a fortune-giving instrument, aleviating and driving poverty away.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Yes, bitcoin exists here in our country. In fact, they are beta testing a new exchange now trading BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, and XRP. Hopefully, they add more coins in the future. Although, not many of us here in our country recognizes and understand how BTC works. Some people knew bitcoin as "Get-Rich-Quick" scheme due to Networking companies are using BTC to attract investors.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Yes, it is exist in my country. I saw establishment that accept Bitcoin. And I think it will exist for a long time as long as the internet is alive. We are in the era of new high technology where we can buy and pay through online. Since Bitcoin is used as a digital currency then it's possible that someday Bitcoin will use and adopt by a lot of people.

So I believed it will still exist for a long long time in my country. A lot of people here they do pay and buy through online.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

My country (Singapore) remains one of the few nations in the globe where the usage of the crypto-currency is fully legalized. But I can't say that no problems exist here. There are a lot of politicians who want to ban Bitcoins, even in my country.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

It does exist in our country some small business are starting also to accept bitcoin as payment but only if you see the costumer in person. Also other crypto, usage and investing unto them is already covered by some of the local TV stations in the news.
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

My country accepted bitcoin pretty well.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Yes it does, as a matter of fact due to the current light regulations with cryptocurrencies and their respective affiliated activities bitcoin is flourishing in here. Because to be honest tge government does not know hoe to tackle such cases with cryptocurrencies so bitcoin in our country is thriving and flourishing.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Many countries are now accepting bitcoin, and it still exist. In my country bitcoin known as money maker trough internet. My co-worker and friends using bitcoin because they can learn new things and they same time  they can earn profit. Bitcoin is a new form of money and it is exist in our modern life.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is lively in our country, there is no signs that our country are leaning on anything that could lead to ban of bitcoin or crypto. In fact, the exchange in our country are expanding. From just bitcoin, it is adding other cryptocurrencies.
Martinsciano

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Yeah! Bitcoin exist in my country and I think one of the reasons why most country don't accept it in their country is simply because they are afraid at the rate bitcoin is gaining popularity and that serves a threat to their country.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

bitcoin is still here, but limited to assets and for investment and should not be used as a means of payment. in a government has its own rules, and it seems the government wants all activities inside the country to be controlled, but this does not apply to bitcoin. the government can not take taxes from bitcoin, maybe this is one reason why bitcoin can not be accepted by certain countries. but I do not care about it, bitcoin like the internet has become my life needs. not visible but in fact he is there and gives me many advantages.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

well, after so many obstacles proclaiming bitcoin evil, of course bitcoin still survive. because everything in the news is not true. for those who know about bitcoin, of course that's not a problem. bitcoin is still famous in my country.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

In my country, bitcoin exists, but it does not say Yes - do not legalize. Trying to find ways to adjust and it's sad. Just proves once again the incompetence of people who are in power.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

There are 6 crypto money markets in the country, intermediating the sales of crypto currencies. The government of the country is uncertain about crypt money. No legal regulation yet. Vegi law is being discussed seriously in public.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Currently my country does not accept bitcoin, but my government does not block the bitcoin trading sites. So we can still buy bitcoin and store bitcoin on the wallets. I hope that my country does not issue a restriction on bitcoin, because my main job is to invest in bitcoin to make a profit.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: