Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1814 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

Bitcoin can be owned by everyone,as long as there is an internet connection,you can do transaction with bitcoin.Even if some country banned bitcoin,you can still buy it in the big exchange.In my country,it's illegal to do transaction with bitcoin,but no stopping you to invest in it.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.

Every country is entitled to their reasons especially in the best interest to protect its citizens from any form of losses. Though my country has sent out a circular to its citizens to refrain from Cryptocurrency, they is no restriction in any form guarding against we the citizens from participating in it.
It still exists and actually our government is planning that bitcoin should at least be known worldwide, so we are really glad about it, and hoping that bitcoin will still exist until the last generation of our family. Actually, we just launched an exchange which makes me more excited that we can afford to have it too.
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not ligated and will not be, except for the purpose of introducing a profit tax in the event of an income. Angry
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not ligated and will not be, except for the purpose of introducing a profit tax in the event of an income. Angry
Glad here too that here in our country, they are open for a big change and that is to legalize bitcoin here in our country soon, we are all excited and hoping that people will encourage more to hold bitcoin for  a long time.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

Well bitcoin is banned in my country yet a lot of people use it through other services and a lot of people invest in mining groups cin another countries.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

bitcoin has not yet been recognized is country. even it hes been completely illegitimate. it will be legal action for the use of it.because it is illegal transactions through it and money is trefficked thtough it and it is completely  invisible in the transactions it does not have the courage to use it.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

Yes bitcoin still exist in our country and bitcoin is the best and famous cryptocurrenncy in our country but theres a lot of people still didnt know what bitcoin is so thats why they said bitcoin is a scam because they are joining in some people who using bitcoin then they need people to invest in their evil plan .
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

Yes it is still existing in my country. And thankyou for giving us like this.  Can be able to earned lots of money and can help now my reletavis and family with the needs eveveryday. It is really useful to the users of bitcoin. Some people in my country they dont have an idea about it.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

i wonder why other country doesnt exist bitcoin, but in our country bitcoin still exist because as far as we all know bitcoin really have a big impact to those who are working on it and many lives are already changed, so until now bitcoin still exist in our country.

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

Yes, if not then I think I will not able to access here in bitcoin now right? Last year my country accepts bitcoin as a online business and digital currency but it doesn't mean that bitcoin can be now a medium of exchange in all shops. Bitcoin is also advertise so I think sooner or later bitcoin will also accept in some business.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

Yes of course,in my country bitcoin do exist.There are lots of people investing,even if this time if you join bitcoin,there is a hardtime,but it is manageable.Many peiple investing because they see that there are people who are successful in btc.Then tjeres nothing wring in my country for joining btc.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

many countries do not legalize bitcoin but in that country many bitcoin transactions every day have bitcoin transactions.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

Yes,it existed in our country,and it can be felt it's existence to the community of those who were part of it,these are the individuals who really believe on it and I am one of it too,eventhough this was not yet use in exchange to some of the stores here but the individuals composing it is a representative to my country as a whole.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

actually in our country they don't accept or it isn't legal yet but many people in our country knows about bitcoin may be because they are afraid to accept bitcoin because this may use for exchanging money in a illegal way for example using bitcoin in transaction of illegal weapons, drugs etc and it is very hard to control because our contry is still on the process of adopting technologies.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

indeed many countries that forbid bitcoin to be used even firm action if it violates the possibility that the country has a reason strong enough that prohibits bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Here in the Philippines, bitcoin is quite popular. A lot of people here are earning through bitcoin and some establishments here also accept bitcoin as payment.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin still exist and will continue to exist in our country, the Philippines, because our government legitimized it as payment system and an investment. Many people have benefited with the existence of bitcoin because a lot of jobless and out of school youth are now working and earning bitcoins. I am one of them and I am glad i knew bitcoin.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Bitcoin is exist every where in the world,not for a certain country because it is worldwide Internet technology. You can introduce yourself into bitcoin if you have a smart phone /computer and Internet connection.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

Yes, bitcoin still exist in the Philippines where i live. Even though i am hearing bad news that there are people who scammed others using bitcoin that could damage the reputation of bitcoin, still many of us believe in it and continue to use it and earning from it.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

Yes, bitcoin still exist in the Philippines where i live. Even though i am hearing bad news that there are people who scammed others using bitcoin that could damage the reputation of bitcoin, still many of us believe in it and continue to use it and earning from it.

And i think its newg who scammed million pesos ,and i think it can affect the popularity of bitcoin in the philippines but i was hoping for the good,and current happen in the philippines about bitcoin is good because PNB was looking to use it .

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: