Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1814 times)
yourEvil

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
I think in a few years the bitcoin will be introduced in each country of the European Union

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Of course it is getting more popular,more massive than ever before as we dont have any restriction in our country yet we are free to use bitcoin as whatevery we wanted to,but it doesnt mean that we can use it to illegal activities such as buying drugs and illegal firearms because we still have a constitutional laws to follow.

dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

sure. Although bitcoin is not acceptable in my country, the government does not allow people to use bitcoin to transact in everyday life but it still exists. In my country, a lot of people know bitcoin, they learn about bitcoin and trade it everyday.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

Actually, there are many reasons why some country didn't accept bitcoin but there are countries that already started to accept and allow bitcoin. In addition to that, in my country bitcoin is existed but it didn't recognized as money or you can't use it to buy things in offline. Lastly, I hope in the future all countries in the world will allow and accept bitcoin.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

It also happens in my country, bitcoin is illegal here, all kind of crypto coin is not legalized to be used as currency, so we here only trade the crypto and take advantage of it. From there we can draw into local currency and use it.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

we must understand that every country has different rules. Similarly, paypal was only accepted in some developing countries only. But now almost all countries can already use paypal. Maybe for now bitcoin is only accepted in some countries only, but for the future may be all countries can receive it like paypal.

Why many people saying bitcoin is die but i don't had a hope in this topic so i will wait for that it will go to a better value but already it is in the better value so in future it will definitely get a good value soon.
ScroodjMoney

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Well in our country bitcoin is already known. But when it comes to its legality government did not take action about it. But many private sectors that are planning to lunch outlet for btc in our country.
txfidk

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

our government has not banned bitcoin. now prepare for the consideration of the bill on cryptocurrency.
wasaisi

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

In my country bitcoin there are still many who use it and can say that many also invest in bitcoin. Myself can be considered a dependency with bitcoin and making money in bitcoin. Because in my country can be fairly difficult to get a job.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

What does this even mean? No, really, I'm having trouble deciphering this comment.. Care to use Google translate or something to be able to phrase your question better?
I'm really surprised that other people are able to give you any sort of answer. They must be some really great linguists or something, it blows my mind.

Maybe he meant is 'how status bitcoin or cryptocurrencu in your country?' then he has an opinion 'I wondering that now many countries are banning bitcoin'.

I know the language is very important, because with the language we can open the windows of the world. This is important for every who come to this forum and didn't have a good english. Read before you made a thread or commenting, otherwise you will not get the answer that matches what you expect.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

Of course,it still exists as we dont have any regulations in our country,which is the best feeling because we can easily use it as our main currency to our country,we can easily convert our cryptocurrency assets into fiat currencies whenever or wherever we wanted to,which makes our country a better place than those restricted ones.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

Actually, there are many reasons why some country didn't accept bitcoin but there are countries that already started to accept and allow bitcoin. In addition to that, in my country bitcoin is existed but it didn't recognized as money or you can't use it to buy things in offline. Lastly, I hope in the future all countries in the world will allow and accept bitcoin.
Some country that dont accept bitcoin may have the reason that they just protecting their currency and they dont ever see the digital currency that are so good to use for.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is an innovation so it will take more time for all of the people to accept it because we all think differently. But even though our opinions are not the same, I hope that eventually, all people and all government will see the potential of bitcoin to use it to improve the economy and not to fear it just because they don't have the reins to control cryptocurrency.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

In my country bitcoin is not accepted as regular money currency, but still they did not forbit it, so there is no stable decision on crypto yet, we are waiting for it.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

My country so far only decides whether to accept bitcoin. I hope that the government will still dare to accept it.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal in my country. There are a lot of private organizations and shops operating with Bitcoin. The only issue coming from the government and the banks is the spread of FUD in the people, claiming that Bitcoin is not stable in price hence people can lose their monies when they invest in it. However, the people who understand the concept of Bitcoin are still making huge sums of money each day in their operations with it.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

Bitcoin in Indonesia still exists as a virtual currency or cryptocurrency and bitcoin is still a debate in the world including in Indonesia, bitcoin may not be recognized by the government as a digital currency but bitcoin is not specific to a country and is open to all global, but in some countries bitcoin is legal and legitimate in use as a means of payment.

Yes, bitcoin transaction is widely open in the Philippines that's why many people in our country joining bounty campaign and invested in crypto.
It is really a good news for me that bitcoin is now being use in Philippines as well, because bitcoin increases when more people use and more countries accept it, so it’s nice to see such things being happen, same as you in my country bitcoin is being use and being accept for payment and people are enjoying bitcoin campaign as extra earning resources.
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

In my country, a bill was issued, according to which bitcoin and all crypto currency is LEGALIZED and NOT subject to taxes !! All to me!
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Bitcoin is rather illegal in my country, although nothing prevents you from investing in it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Every country is entitled to their reasons especially in the best interest to protect its citizens from any form of losses. Though my country has sent out a circular to its citizens to refrain from Cryptocurrency, they is no restriction in any form guarding against we the citizens from participating in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: