Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still exist in your country?  (Read 1814 times)
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

I wonder,that the other country didnt accept bitcoin.
our government doesn't prohibit its citizen to hold bitcoin or do trading but does keep informing and warned that bitcoin trading is a risky kind of investment although our government are doing some regulation to keep bitcoin on track and comply to our country's law and regulation to keep its citizen welfare.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Now the majority of countries have a similar position at the expense of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, neither there nor here. Not that they forbid, but they do not support it either.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Our country is Neutral to Bitcoin, There is no prohibition nor is there any license for Bitcoin. but here we can not use Bitcoin as a tool of transaction, because there is no place to buy Bitcoin, we can only collect it in our digital wallet. And when we need money, we exchange Bitcoina with Fiat Money that applies here.
Denifriska

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Bitcoin in my country is still unacceptable. Looks like it's all because it does not comply with the rules that apply in my country. Hopefully in the future the country can receive bitcoin.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

In my country government is trying to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies and they have instructed banks to stop giving services to the cryptocurrency exchanges sites. However, I am sure that as an individual there I can use Bitcoin to pay the bills without breaking any existing law. However, the government is constantly issuing warnings to the citizens not to invest in cryptocurrencies. In the worst case, governments can ban crypto to fiat and vice versa trades but can not ban crypto completely.

Damn, that sounds awful. I can only imagine how enraged people there that use crypto currencies in your country are. But still, it is a good thing that trading it and using it is not completely banned yet. At least you still have signs of hope that your current government might change its mind after seeing a lot of countries adopting the innovation of crypto currencies. Good luck with that man, hope cryptos do not get banned on your country.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Yes. Many people is still do and trust btc
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

At my country people used to keep their business away from others and i'm sure that many miners and traders don't talk a lot. As far as i know bitcoin is fine in my country.

sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

to be honest, bitcoin is not legal in my country. but i see bitcoin user in my country always grows and i think bitcoin can help a life other people especially about a financial thing.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

well i think allhamdulilah bitcoin exist in our country but i think this will be banned soon or it will become limited to use because government in our country our taking actions about this matter because of the complaint from the international banks. some banks reported a massive volume of money entering some of bitcoins holders accounts and I think this is the main source income of others because bitcoin is  not strict in our country and many people use this also as a business and mode of payment.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

My country know acknowledge the existence of bitcoin. But my country encourage us not to invest in bitcoin as it is a scam. Still, many of us are investing thanks to the anonymous feature that create by bitcoin.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Bitcoin can be owned by everyone,as long as there is an internet connection,you can do transaction with bitcoin.Even if some country banned bitcoin,you can still buy it in the big exchange.In my country,it's illegal to do transaction with bitcoin,but no stopping you to invest in it.

I think Almost anyone can have a bitcoin wallet as long as people have a computer / mobile device and a decent internet connection, does the country's government mark it as legal or not.
Bitcoin is in the blockchain and it's not a special country. There is no such "state of X that is not supported by bitcoin" or something along that line.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Bitcoin now are so in demand to our country, actually more investors are looking legit sites to invest their amount. I one of the people who looking a lot of sites to invest because I'm just thinking the future of my family so I was reserved my amount into one exchange site. I believe that thru help of this sites there's a high possibility to increase more the value of bitcoin in our country.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

In my country, we focus more on the advantages of bitcoin. The real advantages of bitcoin is it is good investment where you could earn and make high income and money. On the other hand, we all know that bitcoin is a virtual currency where you can used in different transactions like paying bills and shopping on online market.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

My home country did not accept Bitcoin, but the central bank of my country do warn against transacting with Bitcoin, I believe they are yet to understand the Technology behind BTC, but presently there is  no strict law against it.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Most of the countries where bitcoin is restricted or banned are Muslim countries with theological political systems. This position is due to the fact that there is no consensus on whether bitcoin complies with Sharia law. Therefore, many Muslim countries have simply made bitcoin illegal on religious grounds, so as not to inflame disputes.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

There is no problem with Bitcoin here in my country, Infact government has no been able to get time to criticize it. But I'm sensing very soon, they may open eye on it and have one noise to make. May country people who know well about Bitcoin are enjoying it without stress.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Yes some countries bitcoin is illegal,but in our country bitcoin is not totally banned but i think the government would implement rules on it inorder to avoid fraudility.This is due to the existing case done by a couple who started the pyramiding scam and has victimize innocent people.They invest in bitcoin without even knowing if it is legitimate or not.The couple got almost 1billion Phillippine money which had alarmed the government through the usage of bitcoin was used in illegal activities.They planned to put regulations on the usage of bitcoin,and in my opinion this idea is quietly right.

Trap Chev

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

My country dosen't even care about crypto currencies in general. So to answer the question, it is banned, but you can't pay with it though, when you transfer to our currency they don't even charge for taxes.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

Bitcoin in my country is still unacceptable. Looks like it's all because it does not comply with the rules that apply in my country. Hopefully in the future the country can receive bitcoin.

It is the same in our country that bitcoin are not yet accepted as real fiat or direct currency. But most of the people in our community are doing bitcoin job because it gives a huge income through joining bounty campaign and coins received are traded and exchange into US$ that our country accepted. That is why bitcoin online job is still exist in our country.
DatKing

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

In our country, the government doesn't think about regulation on Bitcoin and make it legal. But the government has started to give more importance to Blockchain technology and i appreciate it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: