Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop smoking?  (Read 1887 times)
Bit Smith

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

Imagine that smoking is your enemy. The enemy who wants to make you his slave. He says that he is stronger than you. You're weak! Can you fight this enemy?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:25 AM

If you are willing to stop smoking you can do it, there are many ways to stop it if you want to stop it, all you need is to choose. If you smoke- get sick, die young, bad breath or no to smoke- healthy life. Because life is a matter of choice.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

Quit smoking even if you love cigarettes. I also used cigarettes before. At first , iam not sure how to quit smoking cigarettes, but if you break you nicotine addiction and kick the cigarette habbit for good, it's worth it.
You need to find your reason why you want to quit smoking. Personal reason to quit, it may be to protect your family from secondhand smoke or lower your chance of getting lung cancer.
I do not smoke anymore because im pregnant that's why i quit smoking and hoping that i will not be tempted to use cigarettes after i give birth...
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

I tried two things so far:

1. Fully stoping to smoke
2. Gradually reducing

But it backfired every time. How did you stop?

you'll really have withdrawal symptoms as you try to stop smoking. Tar will come out of your lungs after of years of smoking causing you to havw cough. Plus since nicotine is part of your system you should flush it out gradually or trying some alternatives like patches or gums.

To stop smoking requires commitment and determination, after a month or two the taste of it will soon disgust you.

RHMX

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:24:29 AM

To quit smoking you need a strong will,and just think in how good your life will be without smoking.You know,all the health problems caused by smoking and bad breath etc..
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

Quitting to smoke is very difficult to do  , because of the nicotine that have been in the brain of us. There is the urge to smoke over and over again. The best way to stop smoking is to consult a doctor , because they will give you the right medicine to take , to slowly stop the urge to smoke. I once a smoker but it takes me months before i stop to smoke. You must have s strong will to do it , to quit smoking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

how to stop smoking ... it all depends on each individual because the intention of someone to be able to quit smoking .. without intention someone will not be able to do something perfectly with his wishes, why do you ask, do you have the resignation to quit smoking
rosesmith

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

First of all the behavioral therapy of the individual s very important. Also medications and combo therapy serves as an essential way to quit smoking. Again new hobbies such as playing football and others just to divert urge for smoking.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

There is a thing that you should first need to understand., what is your very reason why you  want to quit from smoking and and why  you think that what you are doing as a response to your longing of keeping yourself away from smoking is effective. I think will help you to motivate you more if you really want to quit in smoking.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Zionamiro

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

Im not into smoking.  But on my opinion if you want to quit on smoking just quit! Prepare yourself . nobody can help you but your own self. Smoking is like an addiction. You should know your limitation before you try smoking and you should face the consequences of your actions.
akalanka

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Nicotine is one of the most harmful and widely available legal drugs in the world. It's addictive and harmful both to smokers and the people passively exposed to smoke, especially children. If you'd like to give up smoking, but don't know where to begin, create a structured plan. Realize why you want to quit, prepare for success, and carry out your plan with the support of others or medication therapy. Quitting smoking is difficult, but not impossible
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

Smokers always start smoking because friends and family do. But they keep smoking because they get addicted to nicotine, one of the chemicals in cigarettes and tobacco. To help you quit smoking, you will essential to modification your behavior and tell your family and friends that you are preparation to leave because you will essential their moral support and reassurance.  We all know the health risks of smoking but that doesn't make it calmer to kick the habit. To magnificently stop smoking, you will want not only to alteration your behavior and manage with nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Set the quit date and tell your family and friends that you are planning to leave because you will need their moral support and reassurance. Throw away all your cigarettes, lighters, ashtrays and matches. Resigning can be really tough but with the right game plan, you can break the addiction.
JP1988

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

to stop smoking you need to first discipline your self and avoid buying cigarette, you need to think other thing to forget smoking.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

You should be serious in stopping smoke. Just think about your health, watch about movie about the effect of smoking in our body. But if you really want to smoke, maybe you should try vape instead of cigarette.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

2. Gradually reducing

Many people are trying to stop their addiction of smoking but its not easy to do it, but for my own opinion on how to stop to smoke we know already how difficult  to do it but for sure if you gonna try to do research of you go to lung center and monitoring some other patience their with lung illness I think you could realized what's the bad effect of smoking. the think twice or trice if you do smoking again or stop.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

2. Gradually reducing

If you really want to stop smoking. You should have the will to stop it. If you really want to stop you can do it. Resist the temptation of cigarettes. You need a strong will.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Maybe you want to try stop buying first  Grin I dont think u can forever ask cigarette from your friends
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Snip

If you really want to stop smoking. You should have the will to stop it. If you really want to stop you can do it. Resist the temptation of cigarettes. You need a strong will.

A will is not enough.. You should go into program to follow, because if you stop, you can't just stop, you need to do something that would keep you busy or atleast every time you miss cigarette you have some alternative.

The busier you are the lesser you'll think about cigarette and why you are quitting.

black indofod

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

If you want to quit smoking you can change your cigarette with candy like I do if you want to quit smoking Grin
Fishmo57

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

It's better not to start, i can't understand why people want to be depended on something. Maybe you should try to use electronic cigarette to deceive your body
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: