Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop smoking?  (Read 1886 times)
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Don´t buy any more cigarrette and stay away from smokers
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

In order for you to stop smoking, you may try to eat some chewing gums or candies everytime you feel of smoking instead of cigarettes. You cannot stop cigarettes immediately, stop it gradually.
KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

it is not easy to quit smoking.
I am an active smoker who daily spends 2 packs of cigarettes

this is how many points to stop smoking:
1. Seek support from friends who have stopped.
2. declare themselves to other people that the intention to stop smoking.
3. Avoid meeting with smokers first.
4. Make yourself more afraid of the dangers of smoking.
5. Love your health and remember your family at home

How do you stop smoking?
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Personally, I also tried to smoke electronic cigarettes, but still it does not help. I think that you just need to occupy yourself with something, because when I'm busy, I can not smoke for a week, but then I still take cigarettes. I smoke much less than before, but I still smoke ((

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

People have to stop smoking quickly.They aren't aware of how dangerous it is.For quitting smoking is needed as the first solid will.On a cigarette box it says smoking kills, but people still buy them.Today there are various methods for quitting smoking.There are various appliances that are placed on the body, they are most often placed on the ear.Smoking causes various illnesses, so we don't need it.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Smack 1

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

you have intentions in your heart that you will not smoke anymore, without any strong intentions from within you, you can never stop smoking. if you already have a strong intention and determination you can do it.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

Stop smoking is the easiest thing to do. Almost every smoker do this several times in their life. I've seen a person stopped smoking 3 times a day. But if you truly want to stop smoking, I think your will is well enough. If you set your mind to it, you can do it. This is it, "gradually reducing" and "fully stopping" is up to you  and your decision.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

So far, hypnotherapy is the instant and best way I've ever seen. But I do not know if it can last long.

maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

Remember addiction is physical and emotional

With physical deal by lowering the amount of nicotine you ingest pills chewing gums plasters
emotional eat cold foods and sign up for yoga course or the like 
this helps alot also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Smoking is a bad habit that it not good for the human body.if you smoking that you should have to think about the effect will enforce  to the human body .
it going to be a censer or our lungs will damage .if you think very positively you will understand the the smoking is kill yourself automatically.
please do not smoke or do not think to smoke.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Yes! Bad habit die hard. Smoking is dangerous to our health and some people find it difficult to quit smoking, but i think quitting smoking can be simple if we consider the after effect of it, .amd if we consider those that has lost their life through smoking, quiting may be simple . Leaning from those experiences of the affected people we help quit smoking.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Quitting smoking is a very difficult thing to do but try with the way nicotine can be replaced in the form of chewing gum. Chewing gum can reduce withdrawal symptoms by giving you a little nicotine content
uspehnyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

This is an interesting topic with many books today is written and dedicated this thread to me the most important is WILL POWER,who will explain why: 1)How many times have you heard from friends that it will start any thing,go to the gym,or quit Smoking on Monday,and not now? the answer is simple,people save for tomorrow,and tomorrow does not occur or when,no willpower to make a decision now,many people think-Oh well I will leave tomorrow,and when tomorrow comes,so if hotest to quit you have to start now! 2)I Read in one book,those who have very hard with Self-control(now 90%) recommend a cigarette in milk let down and then smoke,you will immediately start tashnit,will want blue whale,so a couple of times will make the desire never to Sigareta will be gone!
moneyofthe21st

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

Try using nicotine nose spray. Full stop smoking then, after a year quit everything. Or replace it with snus (sweden chew tobacco)
Felix$$

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

The best way is going in for sports.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

i read this article saying that you must  Stay Busy
Keeping busy is a great way to stay smokefree on your quit day. Being busy will help you keep your mind off smoking and distract you from cravings. Think about trying some of these activities:
Exercise.
Get out of the house for a walk.
Chew gum or hard candy.
Keep your hands busy with a pen or toothpick
Drink lots of water.
Relax with deep breathing.
Go to a movie.
Spend time with non-smoking friends and family.
Go to dinner at your favorite smokefree restaurant. hope it will help Smiley
fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

I have quitted smoking for 3 years already. It's really hard to quit for something your body is used to for a very long time. I was a smoker for 15 years. When I felt that my body is already at the limit, I decided to stop. You need to have a focus on quitting. You need to have some alternate things to make you busy instead of smoking, like chewing candies or do something that will make your body to avoid cigarette. If you have the mindset of Quitting the habit, you will be smoke free in no time.
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

I find changing your surroundings will help IMMENSELY with quitting smoking.

If you do something repeatedly in the same area or habit (Example getting a coffee and then lighting a smoke)

It's best to change that habit.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

for my opinion to stop cigarette would stop was also the seller as cigarettes because many people die because of smoking addition there is harmful to health as children breathing in smoke as cigarettes. Please stop the sale with smoke for no longer available for purchase .
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

Quitting smoking is not easy, especially for you who have been smoking for years (addicts). But if you have a strong adhesive to quit smoking, there is no impossible word. No need to think about the myths in circulation, such as quitting smoking makes body fat, stress, and so forth. Set your stance for a better life.      
One of them can be busy with yourself. look busy with the things that you like and try not to leave a lot of time alone, so free from cigarettes.In addition to busy self, busy your hands too. Some research proves, the desire to smoke will be higher when the hands do not perform at all. For example you can keep your hands busy with writing, holding pens, gymnastics, and so forth. The point is do the activities you like besides smoking.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: