Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alloy [XAO] | The Next Generation Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 27223 times)
mineallcrypto

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:03 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:52:57 PM by mineallcrypto

XAO / Alloy is now on mineallcrypto.com. Enjoy!

Mining Alloy with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086
  • User     : YOUR_XAO_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086 -u A5smjPPHhU2jmaNxdJVgJ7Lga9KD2ZdPZ6tywAFRcxubLCN2KcDLUFUPZ55AZud1tx671ycf5kALsAM 2j3YShx6GD1GoGTb -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:6086 -u A5smjPPHhU2jmaNxdJVgJ7Lga9KD2ZdPZ6tywAFRcxubLCN2KcDLUFUPZ55AZud1tx671ycf5kALsAM 2j3YShx6GD1GoGTb -p x
grafbcm

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

plans for exchanges??
alloyproject (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:16:00 AM by alloyproject

did you make preparations for cmc ?

Yes, we can list on CMC after we pass the threshold of daily volume on tradeogre.
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:16:29 AM by alloyproject

plans for exchanges??

We are already listed on an exchange : https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XAO
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

I follow this coin for awhile and truly believe it has potential but after this re ann I can say the dev team of this coin really dont know how to do the marketing. Almost same thread with the old one. Why not add more pictures and listout the feature that you guys have on road map to catch the new adopters. Many people just glance at the main thread of the project and decide right away if they want to get into the coin or not. They do not bother clicking on the links you provided on main thread. Also u guys need someone to regularly update the development status of the coin in here too to pump the thread up, not just only in discord.
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:16:45 AM by alloyproject

Hello, thank you for your recommendations, we recreated this ann post because the title of the ann did not comply with the rules of the forum concerning announcements, must begin with [ANN]. We will obviously improve the graphic presentation of this announcement and update it with our news.

scamsniffer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

No mention of pre-mine? Block 13800+ already (over 1,000,000 mined)

Please answer this question. Why is the 4.5million coin pre-mine not disclosed in the ANN? Feels like you are trying to hide it! Is this a pump and dump coin?
alexmateescu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Alloy[XAO] mining pool

http://pool.almsoft.net

Ports
  • 3333 - CPU
  • 5555 - GPU
  • 7777 - nicehash

Fee is at 1 % but 50% of it (0.5%) splits between miners every week. More blocks more pay.

itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

What makes Alloy "the next generation" cryptocurrency? Can you provide clear advantages of existing currencies or tech advantages underpinning your project?
scamsniffer

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

What makes Alloy "the next generation" cryptocurrency? Can you provide clear advantages of existing currencies or tech advantages underpinning your project?

It has a next generation pre-mine, unlike pre-mines of the past this one is both bigger and less transparent than your last generation pump & dump clone-coin. ScamCoin 2.0 just don’t mention it and hope no one will notice before you’ve had the chance to dump your huge pre-mine on an exchange.

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

it will be a very valuable coin in the future and will be profitable.
bitminer111

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

French Translation reserved.
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:25:41 AM by alloyproject

Alloy Version 2 has been released!
Grab the command line version from: https://github.com/alloyproject/alloy/releases
Grab the GUI Wallet from : https://github.com/alloyproject/alloy-gui/releases

You MUST upgrade to Version 2.0+ before block 17500 is reached in order to continue mining/spending/using Alloy

How To Upgrade Commandline version
Just overwrite the old alloyd.exe, simplewallet.exe and miner.exe.

How To Upgrade GUI Wallet
Just overwrite the old AlloyWallet.exe (Windows) or AlloyWallet.app (Mac)

New Features:

• New Miner Fairness algorithm to ensure that small miners can compete with large miner rental services
  • Solo Mining progress indicators
  • RPC security fixes
  • Simplewallet UI fixes (show outgoing transfers, total balance, etc)
  • 100K block sizes for increased transaction volume scalability
  • Faster build times
  • Migration to Block Version 4
  • GUI Settings properly saved now between restarts
  • GUI Sync issues fixed
  • GUI Filename of current wallet displayed in title bar
  • New GUI Graphics
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Grab the command line version from: https://github.com/alloyproject/alloy/releases

You MUST upgrade to Version 2.0+ before block 17500 is reached in order to continue mining/spending/using Alloy

New Features:

• New Miner Fairness algorithm to ensure that small miners can compete with large miner rental services
  • RPC security fixes
  • Faster build times
  • GUI Sync issues fixed
  • New GUI Graphics

Any plan for win 32-bit wallet?

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

New Features:

• RPC security fixes
  • Faster build times
  • GUI Sync issues fixed
  • New GUI Graphics

Any plan for win 32-bit wallet?

We are working on a secure webwallet similar to MyEtherWallet for folks who have a system not currently supported by the 64 bit Windows/Mac Wallets.
bitminer111

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:22:58 PM by bitminer111

Hi,
Here is the link to the french translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023770.0

Alloy Wallet Address:
A3BYT3HbjCqPvfN2G2oW8mGn6YNUr4Hym3PpYqMYf42DcrT1cbWbyQ1agZnLAi6ikj7LEhbsDdBVofz 94ZhRkQvg46NFXn1
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

It's amazing the amount of coins with the same algo recently, something special should be coming, especially with XMR! Why are new devs using the same rationale? I may be confusing myself, but this Alloy name is not strange, is there another XAO thread? Maybe I've seen in tradeogree, but why the delay to create a thread?

I don't see the use if we keep mining the same cryptonote coins over and over again.
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 04:46:06 PM by alloyproject

It's amazing the amount of coins with the same algo recently, something special should be coming, especially with XMR! Why are new devs using the same rationale? I may be confusing myself, but this Alloy name is not strange, is there another XAO thread? Maybe I've seen in tradeogree, but why the delay to create a thread?
I don't see the use if we keep mining the same cryptonote coins over and over again.

No mention of pre-mine? Block 13800+ already (over 1,000,000 mined)
Please answer this question. Why is the 4.5million coin pre-mine not disclosed in the ANN? Feels like you are trying to hide it! Is this a pump and dump coin?

It has a next generation pre-mine, unlike pre-mines of the past this one is both bigger and less transparent than your last generation pump & dump clone-coin. ScamCoin 2.0 just don’t mention it and hope no one will notice before you’ve had the chance to dump your huge pre-mine on an exchange.

As said before, we had to recreate a new ANN page to be in compliance with the rules of this forum. Our first blockchain was launched two months ago, and we unfortunately had to restart it from scratch. So there is a part of this premine that was used to pay back the old wallets. The other part is attributed to the bounties, exchanges, and development, we will publish a detailed note on this subject. To answer the dump, we have no interest in doing this, we have been involved in this project since the beginning, and after this coming hard fork, we will work to ensure that botnets and rental mining services can not more mine with our new pow algorithm because they are usually the biggest dumpers and this makes mining unfair for small miners.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Hi alloyproject.

Can you explain what makes Alloy unique from other cryptonote coins? What is the goal of this project that will set it apart and make it a valuable coin in the future?

Thanks  Smiley
alloyproject (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Hi alloyproject.

Can you explain what makes Alloy unique from other cryptonote coins? What is the goal of this project that will set it apart and make it a valuable coin in the future?

Thanks  Smiley

Our next step is to build our own Cryptonight based mining algorithm to prevent botnets, malware, and rental mining services, this already makes us unique, but we will implement further improvements over time, our current roadmap is visible at http://alloyproject.org/#roadmap
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: