Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5326 times)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

there are still many people who are still hesitant about bitcoin investing especially for those whose country forbade it, but slowly they will surely believe as our development in his work. most people need an example of ourselves to be a benchmark for them.
For me some people can not believe bitcoin because of the lack of knowledge of many people in this world about cryptocurrency, there are so many people that until know they dont know the real benefits that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can give to them, but i think someday all people in this world is we will believe with bitcoin.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Many people around me who don't care about bitcoin. Even some of them say that this bitcoin is just a scam can not possibly make a profit. Then not long after I've gotten a profit from bitcoin, they just pause and daydream. I think they are very surprised at what I get. When they asked me about bitcoin, I did not answer it. Because people like them just want to just don't want to try, even when they try not to believe it. To be honest I really hate people like them.
Many people say bitcoin scam and ponzi scheme, this is because many media are proclaiming badness from bitcoin, even we can see fact now Google, Facebook and Twitter banned bitcoin and all ads related to cryptocurrency, of course this is sad because it will be difficult for us convince people who do not know bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Maybe they don't believe it because the price changes so often and they get insecure seeing it and they are afraid to invest

We can not force them to just trust bitcoin without giving them proof of our profit from bitcoin investment. Some people do not believe bitcoin because they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and maybe they also do not know how far bitcoin is so useful to us
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Bitcoins is too new a technology for people who are not much associated with the internet/dont keep up with the latest trends. They are people who have always dealt and used the traditional, like fiat. They are too afraid of change, and bitcoin is a HUGE change for the world.
Also, to be fair, there have been many illegal activities with bitcoin and surrounding it, stuff like The Silk Road, and also the fact that most ransomware accepts payment in only bitcoin also gives it a bad reputation. Also, there have been many Ponzi/HYIP schemes with bitcoin, pure scams, and they have been reported by the media extensively, instead of throwing light over the good of bitcoin, thus further pushing it into the dark.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can invest in bitcoin. I said, my friends. Of course, you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends cannot believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friend's opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin will be never scammed. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
If you basically think your friends are negative against Bitcoin, until whenever you would be difficult to believe in Bitcoin. Because they already believe the negative news about Bitcoin and they just believe with the talk of people who do not like Bitcoin. They should believe in what they see not only from the talk of people who want to bring down Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
JOoo12345

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Honestly speaking, at first i dont believe in bitcoin because my friends are using it until i got curious and search for it. then i realize why i dont believe in them. now i understand bitcoin with the help of them and patience. it just take time to uderstand bitcoin.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Firstly, I advise you to improve your english writing skills since it was a bit difficult to understand what you were trying to convey due to your bad grammar. Coming to your question, you don't need to force bitcoin and the crypto market down anyone's throats. If they feel pessimistic about bitcoin and the crypto market, that is their opinion and there is nothing much we can do about it. As bitcoin grows more and more popular with time, your friends might acknowledge the truth which is that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and is revolutionizing the way we pay for services.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I think the reason why they didn't believe on it is that they didn't see what is the true essence of bitcoin they just saying that it is scam or didn't true because they didn't want to belive that earning a such amount can be possible in bitcoin. Many people nowadays are into bitcoin and they gonna be a good example if you want to explain it to others. Experience will do most good too.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

There is nothing wrong if you provide knowledge or understanding about bitcoin to your friends. You should not be disappointed by your friend's treatment, at least you have done good to your friends. It is natural that someone is worried and afraid to invest bitcoin, because the price is always changing. If they knew about the bitcoin they would soon invest in bitcoin. This is because your friends lack of knowledge and have never been directly involved in bitcoin. Just prove that you succeed with bitcoin, so they will participate in bitcoin.
I think its natural not everyone believe in your ideology and you can't force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I think there is a bitcoin stigma in our country. Every time they hear about bitcoin, they will just think that bitcoin was a scam or its not a good investment because of price dump. I hate it when I hear that or when they tell me to be careful because it might be a scam. Other people are just afraid to try something new. Bitcoin sounds to technical to them, I tried to explain it to my father but I think he didn't get it. Maybe that is also the reason by they can't believe on btc. They won't believe on something they don't understand.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

That is their perspective and you can't satisfy them to put stock in you about bitcoin just because it isn't a trick. You need to change since you have preferred information about bitcoin over your companions. A few people hesitant to chance regardless of whether you give them a proof that it isn't trick, you can't point the finger at them since tricks are wherever in web
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

those who do not believe in bitcoin usually do not understand about bitcoin, some also experience losses from bitcoin investments and many reasons why they do not believe bitcoin.bitcoin is a crypto currency that has no physical and very different from gold and precious metals and others that have physical and tangible manifestation where people can see the shape. In addition also that bitcoin investment has a big risk of loss although it does have a big profit impact, let those who do not believe bitcoin because for me bitcoin have a good future hope where I can get great advantage through bitcoin.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Don't worry about your friend, he just lacks knowledge of Bitcoin. Just do what you think is right, let your friends see for yourself what you got from Bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

The reason why people cannot fully believe on the growth of cryptocurrency is because of the companies that are creating black propaganda's in order for people to doubt about the growth of bitcoins and it might be a scam or something that they will regret in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

I think people don’t believe in bitcoin because of the news and articles that they read. There are so many articles out there are giving and saying negative about bitcoin, so many people think that bitcoin is like a scam or for criminals. But the second factor why don’t want to believe in bitcoin because of the changing price, most of the people spend too much money that they can’t afford to lose that’s why in the end, they hate bitcoin to much because of the massive lose of money.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Bitcoin is an emerging concept which is revolutionizing trade and commerce. But it is a new and a unique concept which has a totally different system of working. As any new thing causes suspicion in the minds of people, the same thing has happened with Bitcoin. Further, it is decentralized, which means it is not backed by any authority. So people are kind of unable to understand and believe this technology. But as Bitcoin is growing and becoming popular, your friends will probably believe Bitcoin. At last, we can only make people aware of some things; we cannot force them to accept them.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

If I decided to save my money, then I would prefer a conservative way. In this case, the probability that I will wake up the next day full bankrupt, but with an electronic purse with a bunch of beautiful, but no one needed, numbers, much less. And as time shows, for bitcoin such a fall is normal. Only here is the guarantee that there will be another growth after the fall?
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Many people dont believe bitcoin because maybe they heard a bad news from TV , social media or  a friend about bitcoin. Maybe they are also lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Thay need new more true information about bitcoin
imperror

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Many people dont believe bitcoin because maybe they heard a bad news from TV , social media or  a friend about bitcoin. Maybe they are also lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Thay need new more true information about bitcoin
Yeah, most of them never try Bitcoin before, they're just simply putting their hatred on it because they're listening to those losers on Bitcoin and don't have their own opinion about it at all.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

peoples cannot believe bitcoin maybe because bitcoin price is very volatile.
how can be some coins value increased about 10x just in 1 year.
they will assume it is a scam.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: