Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

I think there are many factors that many people do not trust in Bitcoin.

First of all, Bitcoin exists only in cyberspace and there is no physical form so it makes sense to question what is Bitcoin, and what, then fluctuating values ​​cause people not to believe in Bitcoin, because they hesitate to use Bitcoin. With the risk of falling prices then make them big losers and not get the benefits as you wish.

and secondly, the status of Bitcoin itself in a country, because there are still countries that still block the existence of Bitcoin in their country, because the government has its own reasons why they block Bitcoin, so people become reluctant and do not believe in Bitcoin. and its use

and if you still want to play Bitcoin but do not understand Bitcoin, you'd better find out what is Bitcoin. Because if you invest, you also have to bear the loss. If you believe it's up to you to want to keep investing, because investing in Bitcoin is very profitable.
The main reason for people's distrust of bitcoin is its unstable price. It is very sad when a person buys bitcoin for 15 thousand, and its price per day falls by 50%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

Most people do not believe in bitcoin because their knowledge about bitcoin is very low, they are haven't properly no knowledge about  bitcoin, we know the shining future of bitcoin, so we have no tension  about bitcoin future,
There is no doubt that all those who know about the bitcoin are the lucky ones and they have this very good opportunity to get as much profits from this crypto currency as much they can, but if those who know about bitcoin, start telling others about how it works and everyone just make a target to bring one more investor for the bitcoin, then we can multiply our profits. We also came to know about this from some friend or internet links, so we must also propagate this for our own good.

Tegu

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

One thing is for sure,  they are thought that it was just a scam because it was first seen it in deep web.  Huh  Or sometimes  they just concluded that there's no good at it  all.
Many people think bitcoin is a scam. But they tell it because some one scam them on internet. Or someone give them a really bad reputation about bitcoin. Or someone discourage them about bitcoin. That’s are the reason not beliving in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the world wide famous crypto curreny with passing of time people will understand its importance.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?
I think they dont believe bitcoin because they never tried the life changing effect of it. If they witnessed someone that is poor and became rich because of bitcoin then their curiosity comes up and for sure they will try it. I think theres nothing to lost if we try. If you are willing to help your family, then why not try your luck here in bitcoin?
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?
I think they dont believe in bitcoin because they dont know what are the life changing effect that bitcoin brings. If one could to able to explain about bitcoin to them then it is so possible for them to understand and for sure they will try it. Who in this world wants to be rich? I think all of us wanted to be a wealthy person. Theres nothing to lost if we try.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Most people do not believe in bitcoin because their knowledge about bitcoin is very low, they are haven't properly no knowledge about  bitcoin, we know the shining future of bitcoin, so we have no tension  about bitcoin future,
Exactly, lack of knowledge was one of the main reason why people doesnt believe on it. Maybe it was just at first but everytime they get information and saw that it was really it changes their belief. How I say so? Because Im also like that before. It was really hard to believe bitcoin at first because it was just online but when i saw a proof that it was real I didnt hesistate to explore it more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:55 PM
Merited by dragoz11 (8)

in my opinion both theories are not backed enough with proof. If one says it can never be crashed may be wrong because the possibility to crash one day is still into consideration( I myself also invested) and also people who say it always get dumped they don`t have an idea obviously what they are talking about and if they are open minded enough they can see its chart and conclude this "dump"/

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Is some cases, especially bitcoin there still dont beleive on bitcoin. Never ever force them to believe. They were not yet informed about bitcoin so they had no knowledge on it so they dont believe on bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Since they do not yet know the true cryptocurrency, they only know the bitcoin from the negative news they hear or read. So I personally never questioned it, let them consider the negative bitcoin, most importantly we as bitcoin users continue to struggle to get bitcoin and collect bitcoin to get a good profit in the future.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:30:37 PM by Shingaling

It is because they don't know very well the bitcoin,they don't have idea what bitcoin can do to change someone's way of life in terms of financial problems.All they knew about bitcoin is a scam..We can not blame them because they have their reason  not to believe it..
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

They don't believe because they are lack of knowledge in terms of digital currencies. They need a further and better explanation for it so they will know how it works.

sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:43:10 AM

probably because the fluctuations are so unpredictable that the risk of investing will be so high because no one country controls this digital currency.
Ashfangers

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

everybody has their own identity. Possibly the individuals who don't have faith in bitcoin, they don't generally like updates and don't prefer to utilize the web. Since bitcoin is directed with the web. Or on the other hand additionally they fear bitcoin can influence them to go bankrupt or neglect to contribute. Smiley
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

Expriencing and Learning the only way the can believe on Bitcoin. They scared that they can lose money so they dont want to try it so thats why they cant believe on it. Its like an old tribe who dont believe that theirs a civilization far away from them because they dont want to travel far away. Just like that people who dont want to explore cant believe things they never seen and experience.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

Expriencing and Learning the only way the can believe on Bitcoin. They scared that they can lose money so they dont want to try it so thats why they cant believe on it. Its like an old tribe who dont believe that theirs a civilization far away from them because they dont want to travel far away. Just like that people who dont want to explore cant believe things they never seen and experience.

I think because of easy to invest and wait the profit you like and its easy money to come and also people not believe in bitcoin because did not see the money and the profit but if you see your earnings of money i think your friends will beleive it.like me in last year i not believe  in bitcoin because who believe it if your money trade in bitcoin and the technolgy is very hightech now so that my friends say me about the bitcoin and disscuss about bitcoin in that way i believe because he seen the earnings of her money with bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

They do not believe bitcoin because they only hear negative news and never get the profit directly, initially I hesitate to invest bitcoin because the price is too fluctuating, but this just makes me curious so I speculate invest in bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
We cannot force other people to believe in bitcoin because obviously most of our perception is "to see is to believe". I know that bitcoin has lots of benefits to all of us, but the thing is, even the member of our family doesn't believe in it unless you give them proof. At first, I never believe in my best friend whenever he talks about bitcoin but then he showed me all the money he got out of bitcoin and I was amazed and encourage to work on bounty campaigns and to earn cryto coins.
cookuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

Since Bitcoin has just begun to develop, there are still many countries that do not accept Bitcoin, so people will think Bitcoin cannot believe it, and bitcoin investment is a virtual currency investment. Internet technology needs to be developed, but there are still many bug, so many people do not Dare to believe Bitcoin.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Maybe because they all ways think and there mind has been set that you cannot earn money if dont work in a workplace. Even me when i didnt know bitcoin yet. I dont believe on it. But when my friend show me thats the time i believe
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Because they do not know the benefits of bitcoin, they do not like bitcoin. If you have trouble getting your friends, leave it alone. Focus yourself on bitcoin, think of your future, not the future of others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: