Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Because all they hear is the negative part of it which ia it could be a tool for crime and fraud but then if you happened to try it, everything will be changed. We should try it until we earn big profit eventually you will testify how this would help you out. This ia considered a blessing to everyone.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Bitcoin has a very transparent protocol, I don't think someone who knows what they are talking about would call bitcoin a scam. It is possible to see it falling, but still, it can't be a scam. You should simply have patience and wait to prove them wrong
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
You should persuade people to make the same decision as you, and everyone has their own choice. A year ago, I didn't know bitcoin, and my friend introduced bitcoin to me, and I thought it was a scam. It was later learned that I was wrong.
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Bitcoin is the trading trend of the future, trading activities become fair and transparent, the birth of Bitcoin makes inflation in the future will be limited to the maximum. Of course, with the advantages of its price will be very high, now many people digging Bitcoin prices will drop. The investment in bitcoin as a game, sometimes win at the loss, nothing is guaranteed. Only its utilities in the future are undeniable
Boylestad4

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Maybe those people didnt see the oppurtunities in bitcoin ,or maybe they are afraid of trying it . Also most of the time they didnt know how the system and the technology works ,they even judge it even without trying it.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Some people not believe in bitcoin because they don't have knowledge enough about bitcoin and maybe they also don't know how far bitcoin very useful for us. So they not believe into bitcoin, but we can not force them to just believe in bitcoin without give them prove our profit from bitcoin investment.
People won't believe bitcoin because in bitcoin investment it gives more margin of profit in short span and they will compare with other types of investments like share market and they think it as a scam. With less knowledge about bitcoin makes them to disbelief in the bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I've got an instant headache while reading your entry. Forst of all bitcoin can scam you if you invest in some ponzi schemes circulating all over the internet.

Bitcoin pioneered all other coin but it doesnt mean that it is the only coin good for investment. There are alot more available out there.

Bitcoin has a very transparent protocol, I don't think someone who knows what they are talking about would call bitcoin a scam. It is possible to see it falling, but still, it can't be a scam. You should simply have patience and wait to prove them wrong

Indeed bitcoin is not a scam if you know how to do it right and not just believing in what most people say.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Caj

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Many people didn't believe in bitcoin, because they didn't know how to use it. They didn't tried their best to research about it. All they heared is about negativity of a bitcoin. Bitcoin is just like online business, we heared a lot about online business that they are spam so that some others are scared of trying because in their mindset it will spam them.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Bitcoin is the exchanging pattern without bounds, exchanging exercises turn out to be reasonable and straightforward, the introduction of Bitcoin influences swelling later on will to be constrained to the most extreme. Obviously, with the upsides of its cost will be high, now numerous individuals burrowing Bitcoin costs will drop. The interest in bitcoin as a diversion, at times win at the misfortune, nothing is ensured. Just its utilities later on are irrefutable
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

The interest in bitcoin as a diversion, at times win at the misfortune, nothing is ensured. Maybe those people didn't see the oppurtunity in bitcoin or maybe they are afraid of trying to learn about bitcoin what is. Because it is too good to be true look how people get rich that instantly and lose money too very easily.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

It is as old as the world itself. Ain't nobody believes in something new and undiscovered until it inevitably becomes a part of everybody's life. In 90's nobody believed in the internet and it's spread all over the world. Twenty years ago nobody believed that we will be able to pay off without cash money or even pay with our smartphones. Humanity is always skeptical about the things they consider to be some fantastic.
Take a look at Elon Musk. Ten years ago he told European companies that it is really possible to create an electric car, but nobody believed him and called him a "crazy man", even a "psycho" when he told the European Space Agency that it is possible to create self-landing rockets of multiple use. And what happened, when he created first Tesla and started to "conquer" the market? Everybody shut their mouses and started making electric cars themselves. Nothing to say about his achievements in the space industry. Nobody can achieve him even closely.
So, stay calm, man. Everything is going to be alright with Bitcoin and other good cryptocurrencies. The world has already understood that it is the unavoidable future: all the banks are making all the efforts to introduce into their systems possibility to exchange money for Bitcoin, all the "Whales" of this world already slightly joining crypto-world, every company switches to blockchain and smart-contracts.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

They do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin or may be promoter of some other crypto, but the fact is the bitcoin is the number one currency  of the online world and will remain as number one forever. In fact bitcoin is the only currency where people are more trust and that is the reason that bitcoin price is increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Many people dont beleive in bitcoin before, but now I think they do.. Its just about they dont know what is crypto thats why they are afraid investing on it many of the people around the world just know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency but they are not inform what bitcoin is doing to our world right now. Many people will regret in the near future.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

I've got an instant headache while reading your entry. Forst of all bitcoin can scam you if you invest in some ponzi schemes circulating all over the internet.

Bitcoin pioneered all other coin but it doesnt mean that it is the only coin good for investment. There are alot more available out there.

Indeed bitcoin is not a scam if you know how to do it right and not just believing in what most people say.

Completely agree with your answer. Bitcoin is not the only answer. I think it has already reached quite a lot, and there remains the question, whether it is going to grow further or not. But on the market there plenty of other good coins, which haven't discovered their whole potential yet. Bitcoin is good of course as the father of all coins, but because of its high influence in the crypto-world, it is very easy to cause fall of its price by some fake news or statements of influential people or some countries' authorities. It's a pity though, that most of the coins are so dependable on Bitcoin, that all the speculation about Bitcoin affects them as well, and they obediently follow the course of bitcoin. There will be more prospects for other serious coins if they become more independent when people will stop associate bitcoin with all the cryptocurrencies, and will finally understand that Ethereum, EOS, Monero, and Litecoin (for example) is not the same thing as bitcoin. Then all the predictions and opinions about the fate of Bitcoin won't affect that much other coins.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

The btcs are such cryptoz which might hike too high or tripple too low without any clue or concern. None like to live in such uncertainty
rubyross

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

I think the reason why they cannot believe in bitcoin is that you make transactions online which by the way has too many risks. Only risk takers do bitcoin, I was like that at first, I am afraid to join bitcoin because I am afraid i will be scammed. Thanks to bitcoin talk you can earn money without investing any money. This really helps bigtime!
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

Yes it is very true, very many people who do not believe in bitcoin, when I first heard the name bitcoin I also do not believe, but after I understand the new bitcoin I believe that bitcoin is a very popular type of money virtul and very much interested, and bitcoin is Crypto's first currency.
And one of the reasons that people do not trust bitcoin may be that person does not understand Crypto currency and that person must be misunderstood about bitcoin digital money.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

When your friend or you will see in the internet about bitcoins the events and activities ,the outcomes of bitcoin people can not believe in bitcoin because they need strong proof that support it especially that it is money,they thought of another scams and they might be the victim so they want exact proof about bitcoin in order they believe in it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

People mainly do not believe in bitcoin as a result of the fact that the currency has not been widely used by the general public and its acceptance has not been adopted by the government.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Fudijecu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

The biggest thing people fear most is the risk of losing their money when invested in bitcoin, so they can not believe in bitcoin investment. However, these fears can be lost if we are willing to learn how to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: