Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5326 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Sometimes we need to explain them that bitcoin is not easy money and they know that always risky side to all investment. I think you need to explain to her/him that in crypto there a lot circumstances why sometimes the price of bitcoin is changing. They need more idea about bitcoin to know more what is deep I side of this and what profit they will get at the end.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

Maybe they think Bitcoin is a little problem. But maybe it's right or maybe it's wrong. Here are some criminals, But all things themselves on.

I think, if I'm on my own alert then there will be no problem.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
It shows how skeptical they are when new things come to them. They should know and understand Bitcoin and the cryptoworld first before they judge. Also, they can just enter it without throwing money in and then see for themselves if it is or not.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

according to me the main excuse is lack of enough knowledge re bitcoin and besides for some people it is hard to undertake the change ,they taking into account unaided archaic-fashioned-fashioned techniques, old methods and for them bitcoin is a tallying technique therefore it is definitely hard for them to have the funds for. No watchfulness and knowledge is firm to them consequently they cannot believe it bitcoin. They single-handedly believe to be it as illegal and waste of period.

vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

They are not knowledgeable enough on how bitcoin works and how it can affect our daily routine soon. Don't force them to believe on something they are not interested, People don't believe what they don't see. Let's get rich and don't stop learning about cryptocurrency and prove them wrong. Wink
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

I have a question for you. If you were forced to change all your assets into bitcoins or a euro bank account, which would you choose?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

Hello Everyone.
People do not believe bitcoin because of its image to those uneducated people.  They usually heard bad news and misinformed rather than knowing its benefits that is why they do not believe it. Do not force them to believe what are you saying rather let bitcoin speak for itself.  There will come a time that bitcoin will be more popular than ever and those uncertainties in their minds will replaced by eagerness and willingness to learn it.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Hello Everyone.

There are people who do not believe in bitcoin because of their past experiences. It is still depend on the people of what they believe or because of thei past experiences that cause of not believing in bitcoin. Those people who do not believe in bitcoin is not our problem because it is their choice. We need to respect of what they believethan judging them.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Hello Everyone.
It is possible that they are jealous or they regret not joining the crypto sooner. So they do not trust it
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

Because of wrong information, I guess.
Actually, I was one of them before.
But after proving that this really works, so here I am now.
I guess It's a matter of understanding and trying it.

Yes good information will give you a good understanding, my friend also thought if Bitcoin is one tool
for trapping prey to raise money. But after I explained then he became know if Bitcoin it wasn't fraud or scam.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Because of wrong information, I guess.
Actually, I was one of them before.
But after proving that this really works, so here I am now.
I guess It's a matter of understanding and trying it.

Yes good information will give you a good understanding, my friend also thought if Bitcoin is one tool
for trapping prey to raise money. But after I explained then he became know if Bitcoin it wasn't fraud or scam.
Lack of knowledge I guess is one reason why there's some people who cannot believe in bitcoin. Yes lack of knowledge about bitcoin is common because bitcoin is new to our fellow and especially if they don't exposed in social media or in a new technology this could be a rare thing to them thinking that this bitcoin is really exist.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

There were many advertisements now about bitcoin, but still many people dont believe on it. We can not force them to believe since it was their decision. All we need to do is to show that we become successful because of bitcoin. If they see a true fruit of bitcoin, then that is the time they will believe on it.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Any new things always cause suspicion, perhaps many people will think that the bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme, the currency worthless, then this is because they don't understand the bitcoin, the bitcoin is the future of the international monetary, Grin

Yes, the lack of knowledge about bitcoin makes them unbelieving and even suspicious of bitcoin, but once they know about the benefits of bitcoin, they will crave bitcoin and make bitcoin a part of their lives.

Shiellatummy

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Mostly because they don't know what cryptocurrency all about, we cannot blame them because maybe they heard the word bitcoin in negative ways like scam and from fake news. Scammers are always there that's why they think it that it's a scam.

It takes time to understand them, mostly people they only believe what they see. But if you really willing to help your friend to understand what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is all about, try to explain to her in a simple way as much as you can.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Because they don't have enough knowledge about bitcion. When I asked one of my friends, she told me that bitcoin is one of cryptocurrencies that can easily scam. So it means that they got a wrong information about bitcoin. That's why i explain to her what bitcoin is.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

I think because they have bad experience in other investing company and they think that bitcoin is like that. I hope someday they realize that they was wrong and they try to make some research about knowing the real meaning and uses of bitcoin,on how they help them in earning a bitcoin.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Most people don't want to believe no matter how hard you try to make them understand about Crypto. They believe in Fiat money. Reason, I guess is the fact that it's virtual and not backed by any governing body. But that's what makes Crypto even better. It is currency of the people, no BS.
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

People don't believe in bitcoin simply because they lack knowledge they had a bad experience they heard it from others experiences thats not successful. They heard it from medias that bitcoin are scam but didn't bother trying to do their homework of what bittcoin really is.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

I think it's lack of knowledge about bitcoin, think it's not have marketing or news about bitcoin on your country. On our Country theirs a lot of people here not know about Bitcoin they don't even know what Cryptocurrency is. They know "BITCOIN" word but the meaning of it they don't know. MARKETING IS the KEY to know what BITCOIN IS Smiley. that's my opinion
Sarahj

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

People can not believe bitcoin it is because their mind is full of negativity about scamming. Some of internet today is full of scammers, maybe they are afraid to be one of the victim.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: