Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does a purchased account farm all have Lauda on their trust list? lauda alts  (Read 1119 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:52 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:39:14 AM by Quickseller

While reviewing those who have the extrotionist lauda on their trust list as of the last trust dump (from I believe Feb 17, 2018), and I came across something very concerning.

A total of 53 people have Lauda on this trust list (which is roughly 1/2 of the number of people who have excluded Lauda from their trust list).

What is most concerning is that of the 53 accounts who have Lauda on their trust list, 6 accounts are part of a farm of purchased accounts that are owned by the same person. I am wanting to know why over 11% of those who have lauda on their trust list are all owned by the same person.

These accounts were purchased on or around (very broadly) January 2016, yet none of them have negative trust from Lauda (as of early morning Feb 22, 2018). I also came across an account seller while reviewing these very clearly sold accounts that also does not have negative trust from Lauda.

I would also like to know why neither any of these 6 accounts nor the account seller have any kind of negative trust from Lauda.

One of these accounts was last active as of late May 2017, and most were last active as of June 2017, so I can rule out someone recently adding Lauda to their trust lists.

edit:
Lauda has neglected to answer questions regarding if he has added himself to his sockpuppets trust lists, and has neglected to answer questions regarding if he has lobbied or given incentives for people to add him to their trust lists.

So you are saying that you have absolutely nothing to do with all these accounts adding you to their trust list? I want to be very clear on this.
I don't even know what accounts you are talking about[1]. Thus I can absolutely not be clear about anything.

[1] Relatively easy to create a trap this way; somewhat predictable.
Maybe I should rephrase my question, have you ever lobbied (or otherwise incentivized) anyone to add you to their trust list? This would include lobbying anyone with a farm of accounts to add you to their trust list.

Or maybe I should ask another question.....do any of your alts, past and/or present, have you on your trust list?

edit2:
Lauda himself was able to "figure out" which accounts I am referring to, however has refused to leave negative trust against any of them despite him making a name for himself as someone who leaves negative trust against "all" sold accounts.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

While reviewing those who have the extrotionist lauda on their trust list as of the last trust dump (from I believe Feb 17, 2018), and I came across something very concerning.

A total of 53 people have Lauda on this trust list (which is roughly 1/2 of the number of people who have excluded Lauda from their trust list).

What is most concerning is that of the 53 accounts who have Lauda on their trust list, 6 accounts are part of a farm of purchased accounts that are owned by the same person. I am wanting to know why over 11% of those who have lauda on their trust list are all owned by the same person.

These accounts were purchased on or around (very broadly) January 2016, yet none of them have negative trust from Lauda (as of early morning Feb 22, 2018). I also came across an account seller while reviewing these very clearly sold accounts that also does not have negative trust from Lauda.

I would also like to know why neither any of these 6 accounts nor the account seller have any kind of negative trust from Lauda.

One of these accounts was last active as of late May 2017, and most were last active as of June 2017, so I can rule out someone recently adding Lauda to their trust lists.
If this is true statement, then someone should Tag all those accounts and the one who are trust farming should be removed from Trust list.
I hope someone from DT! should take a look into this matter and take necessary steps.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Over 50% of the accounts that excluded me are farmed/tagged accounts, thus no argument can be made from a mere 11%. I don't look at the trust dump (aside from when you brought it up very recently), and frankly do not care who does what there. Go complain to shorena or something snowflake. Roll Eyes

Dance Iago, dance.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

Over 50% of the accounts that excluded me are farmed/tagged accounts,
Actually significantly less than 50% of those who excluded you have a "warning: Trade with extreme caution" tag on their profile because of you.

The purpose of this thread is to question why a certain number of purchased accounts all clearly owned by the same person all have you on their trust list.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Actually significantly less than 50% of those who excluded you have a "warning: Trade with extreme caution" tag on their profile because of you.
Actually you have no idea what you are talking about. A prime example would be DeepOnion shills, where both of accounts of their *trust master* got tagged. Thus, the army went to exclude me not that that actually did anything.

The purpose of this thread is to question why a certain number of purchased accounts all clearly owned by the same person all have you on their trust list.
To the best of my knowledge, I can only reply with the following:

Dance Iago, dance.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

So you are saying that you have absolutely nothing to do with all these accounts adding you to their trust list? I want to be very clear on this.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I don't even know what accounts you are talking about[1]. Thus I can absolutely not be clear about anything.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Maybe I should rephrase my question, have you ever lobbied (or otherwise incentivized) anyone to add you to their trust list? This would include lobbying anyone with a farm of accounts to add you to their trust list.

Or maybe I should ask another question.....do any of your alts, past and/or present, have you on your trust list?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I don't look at the trust dump (aside from when you brought it up very recently),
DeepOnion shills, where both of accounts of their *trust master* got tagged. Thus, the army went to exclude me not that that actually did anything.
Hmmm, these statements seem to contradict each-other Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

Good question. Or is it?

I don't look at the trust dump (aside from when you brought it up very recently),
DeepOnion shills, where both of accounts of their *trust master* got tagged. Thus, the army went to exclude me not that that actually did anything.
Hmmm, these statements seem to contradict each-other Roll Eyes
I'm starting to think you are not just acting stupid, but are in fact quite stupid. You don't even understand what you're quoting. It literally says I looked at it when you brought it up (i.e. at exclusions) as an exception to the first part of the sentence.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Good question. Or is it?
I want to be clear if you have any intention of answering my questions about you using sockpuppets to add yourself to your sockpuppets trust lists, and question about lobbying people to add you to their trust lists.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

The drama is back. I have missed this. LOL  Cheesy

I thought the fire has ceased a few days back, now its back again. Love to watch this thread.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

I thought the fire has ceased a few days back, now its back again. Love to watch this thread.
What did you expect? OP has a very unhealthy obsession with me.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Good question. Or is it?
I want to be clear if you have any intention of answering my questions about you using sockpuppets to add yourself to your sockpuppets trust lists, and question about lobbying people to add you to their trust lists.
I am going to take your post as a refusal to answer my questions...

It is very interesting to see you not answer questions about asking people and/or giving incentives to people to add you to their trust lists.
ParallelSquid

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Haha. I wonder where this leads to. I hope the supposed evidence will be released soon, I would love to see it. For now, just gonna follow the thread.  Cheesy Cheesy
ParallelSquid

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Good question. Or is it?
I am going to take your post as a refusal to answer my questions...

It is very interesting to see you not answer questions about asking people and/or giving incentives to people to add you to their trust lists.

Sorry QS, I hadn't minded what the question was. I was too happy to see that the drama was back. Don't know if this was the evidence you're referring to from the last thread. It would be nicer if it's more detailed.

I am just a fan, here. Don't mind me.  Wink

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Haha. I wonder where this leads to. I hope the supposed evidence will be released soon, I would love to see it. For now, just gonna follow the thread.  Cheesy Cheesy
I want to confirm lauda's response first.

It should not be difficult to find evidence yourself though. Just pick one person who has added lauda to their trust list; there is a ~1 in 9 chance of it being a clearly purchased account, and from there it should not be difficult to find the rest.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

I recently read a post by someone that said they had bought an account. And yet I think that same person is one that gives to negative trust for others doing it. At the very least, I suspect those that do hand out negative trust for that sort of thing didn't give them any since that person is one of the "in" crowd. Didn't care enough to really look into more but it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case. The hypocrisy amongst some people on this forum is astounding. Guess it shouldn't surprise me since it's just a forum and people seem to think it doesn't really matter.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

SO QS farmed some more accounts and has tried to stitch up lauda? bravo retard...

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

I also received the below PM from someone asking to buy accounts from me:
you have accs for sale ?
This guy has received trust regarding claimed successful accounts deals.

It is interesting to see these kinds of messages so soon after opening this thread Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: