Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need merit...  (Read 926 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:48:41 PM by Devawnm367

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member

I APPOLOGIZE FOR ASKING FOR MERIT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, I WOULD DELETE POSTS IF I COULD THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED NEG TRUST THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KhegayVladislav

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

If you post has 300 replies it doesnt mean that it is usefull. Much posts have 500 replies, but they are stupid post like: Do you like Trump... So write information that can help other people and they give you much merits.
tranhien110

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I do not exactly know how to get a Merit too.
Pls understand that I am not good in English. Huh Huh Huh
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit my brother sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Riten

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Guys we need to write quality post on Bitcointalk. Everyone wants to rank up. Before system was abused and it was easy to rank up with just a stupid spam messages. New system is made to prevent that kind of abuse. Imagine playing basketball with a person who don't know the rules and you are playing it for many years. You will probably say to him go and play with beginners on that side of the court and when you get little bit better come and play with us. We will help you to learn some rules. imagine to watch NBA match with players just from lower D league or players from other low development league. No quality and that is the same problem here. If we contribute we will get rewarded. I'm not sure if I can do it, but I will try. If I can't do it I don't deserve it, I will go and wash cars or something.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.msg28975211#msg28975211

If you don't know English language you will not be paid for the translation service in English neither. Won't you? Try to learn it, it will be good for you. And you can always go to local thread and post there. Local threads have their purpose. Don't they?
Feoner

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

I also need merit to rank up to member... 20 is enough.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 12:28:06 PM by iasenko

So your brother sent you Merit for this post below, and now you are asking for more??

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
There will be consequences here I think, just wait for the DTs to check it.

Just quoting you for further investigation Cheesy

And you too.

I just love the merit system :-D

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Looking at your post history, I can pretty much garantee that wont happen.
It's nothing usefull or informative in any of your posts (The ones I understood). It's just spam.
If you want merit, you have to work for it.
Riten

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

So your brother sent you Merit for this post below, and now you are asking for more??

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

There already are. Read above.

I'm adding you and your brother to my merit abuse gallery, and putting you both on ignore, so no merit from me in the future.

CoinRace

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Looking at your post history, I can pretty much garantee that wont happen.
It's nothing usefull or informative in any of your posts (The ones I understood). It's just spam.
If you want merit, you have to work for it.
Can you please explain what is this merit for? Why does one need a merit on bitcointalk?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

There already are. Read above.

No, Jet Cash is not a DT member, and they are not tagged yet. So wait and see Smiley

Can you please explain what is this merit for? Why does one need a merit on bitcointalk?
Check this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Too bad mate. Bitcointalk is 90% english. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

So this is the reply your "brother" gave you 10 merits for..
Now how the heck did that deserve 10 merits. It doesn't even deserve one single merit. Oooh boy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Merited by ghost15 (1)

you are still young in this forum, you have a lot of time to learn if you want to win a place here, an important thing to know; it is that we have no right to ask whatever here, we must work hard to win it, and if someday someone dares and asks for something, he will receive the opposite of what he asked for, you also have to think about the Hero Member, which suddenly had to earn another 500 Merit to reach their final goal, so if there is anyone who has this pain of this new system it should only be hero Member.

Edit: also your brother should be punished for sending you 10 Merit by sympathie

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Merited by Gimpeline (1)

Wow. Just wow. Look at some people here just begging for merits just to rank. I just can’t believe it. Nothings for free now boys. Earn it, merits are like respect, if you can’t show respect, you won’t get any. So earn it bud. Earn it just like every single one of us low rankers. Such a shame.

lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Im new man trying to learn how it works and my post was useful? Dont do that im trying to learn...im new.
Keep learning and try to improve your English skills (reading and writing in particular); then next step is try to write as good quality posts as you can. Improve quality daily, then your posts will be more informative, more useful over time. Merits will be sent to your account. Please stop abusing merit system; you will be tagged, reported or banned by mods. It is too risky to abuse merit system.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I googled it and on this forum it said good quality posts with lots of replies helpful information respect for trades, and someone said make a post about needing it and people wiill help explain how to get more and some people will donate more, like i said im new i just follow what previouse subject said now i deserved to be punished, sorry only trying to learn and do what i read i was suppose to

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Devawnm367 (OP)

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Just quoting you for further investigation Cheesy

And you too.

I just love the merit system :-D
And now your abusing it im reporting you

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

merit is good and very expensive Cheesy that;s joke i do  goodluck friend we are friendly

Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

same is my case inspite of  making posts I am yet top get merit . But I will not loose my confidence and will try to make more informative and posts which would make me get Merit . Work hard  do your best leave the result to your destiny

I have made a post with almost 300 replies now and still no merit someone sent me 10 but how cani get more im trying to rank up quick somebody help me out please and thank you trying to get 10o for full member
chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

More responded posts, longer posts don't mean that those ones are good/ high quality threads. Lots of users tried copying and pasting or even plagiarising in order to demonstrate that their posts are high quality. In my opinion, it dont solve the problem, instead strongly violates rules of the forum. It's extremely risky to post longer threads if writers are lack of knowledge, English writing skills, experience in crypto world, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: