Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
Ludmila72

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

now? ETH to can 10X profit Cheesy
and i think invest in TOP 2 currency is good choice better then top 800-900 Smiley
but its your risk and choose yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Dogecoin is the good potential coin. It makes 10x profit in end of this year. So you should try this coin or one more time you should analyse the coin market cap. It is the only way to choose your own decisions because others are just share our thoughts but you know your situation and which one is comfortable to your investment so do own research.
yes you better do the analysis yourself, you can see the market capitalization of how the market is going and the concept of coins what you want. but it is true that lately dogecoin is in demand I also don't know what news about dogecoin, last year dogecoin was at the pump and managed to benefit from it.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
By the end of 2018, I am not sure that at least one coin will make such a growth. But I have confidence that the coin is SEM can be done and X20 by the spring of 2019. If you know web design, I can tell you is JAVA on the blockchain + fully be able to overthrow the Ethereum. Postmining the coin.
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

In all seriousness at this point its probably eth.

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

I think that the next my tokens which will grow in 10 and can and in 100 times will Coinvest, also I would added Refereum.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

I think we see the next coin which can increase in 10x. that coin is dogecoin which still increases for now, and I hope that it can reach more than 110 satoshi. the other coin has the same opportunity as dogecoin, and in a few days ago, I see many good coins that are still trying to get a new position to increase. but unfortunately, we don't know when the coin can rise higher, so we need to buy the coins which still mysterious.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

This is really a difficult question. I think we need to look for strong projects, the price of which has fallen dramatically. And little by little in them to invest!
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I think better idea will be to find 5 unicorn projects and to invest in them all. This way you will diversify your investment and you will be more defended from loses and also you will get less risk and more chance to get profits.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

I think if you still have a big money in your balance, you can start to buy for the top twenty coins list in the cryptocurrency because this list will increase 10x so you can make a lot of money when it increases. like many people said, it is too difficult which coins that can increase 10x in the next pump because every coin has the same opportunity to increase so by choosing the top twenty or the top ten, you can have a big chance to make the 10x profit later.
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

I rarely see x10 cryptocurrencies this year, and even coins that look perfect can't grow like this! This may be the reason for the overall impact of the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Reflecting the underlying assumed developments of the key drivers, total primary energy demand is forecast to increase by 96 mboe/d between 2015 and 2040, rising from 276 mboe/d to 372 mboe/d. In relative terms, this represents a 35% increase compared to the base year of 2015, with an average annual growth rate of 1.2 % during the forecast period. This significant global energy demand growth is, however, unequally distributed among major regions and country groupings. Energy demand in developing countries is expected to grow at an average rate of 1.9% p.a. over the period 2015–2040. This is in sharp contrast to an average growth rate of 0.1% p.a. projected for the OECD and 0.9% p.a. for Eurasia. The key reasons for this variation are the different prospects that exist among major country groups in terms of population growth, urbanization rates and expansion in economic activity. Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex legal agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Bitcoin but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer). One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

to get a score like that is very difficult ... because not everyone can reach that rank ...
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Certainly, recognizing the factors that qualify a good cryptocurrency exchange v.s. a bad one is like recognizing which banks can be trusted and which cannot.

Firstly, no one likes to get over charged. Paying the low-priced fees is always important. Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

now a lot of coins are very undervalued. You can invest in the majority of coins that are in the top 100
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

I rarely see x10 cryptocurrencies this year, and even coins that look perfect can't grow like this! This may be the reason for the overall impact of the market!
As well as an interesting and popular idea that will undoubtedly help the project to achieve all its goals. ADC project has a very good prospect, and our community believe all the team will be hard at work very well for the progress.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

4 months ago I told you about Aga Token. Those who invested made 10x. There is still time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4627045.20

Tomasz
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

While Bitcoin’s market dominance has risen, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. Back then, Bitcoin covered a 50% market share of the cryptocurrency markets, where the total crypto market cap stood at nearly $600 Billion. However, while Bitcoin’s market dominance is 50% , the overall market cap is less than half of what it was back then. The total cryptocurrency market cap is about $208 Billion.
Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

It's definitely Fusion or Elastos. In General, I keep these two coins and I am sure that they have great prospects.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

All altcoins including Ethereum took a big hit in August. If they want to recover their ATH, they will easily make ×10 growth, so I prefer to invest in top marketcap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, and ADA, because they have good potential to atleast recover their ATH in the next bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: