Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:56:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
lsokalski

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

So much countries already legalized the bitcoins. For example in United States. Arizona. Mexico. Brazil. Bolivia. European union. The bitcoins is already legal on this country. But i think the other countries sayi g that even its legal. Theyre convincing or warning people that the bitcoins is not really sure about investing youre money on it. I think they're still investigating this kind of investments.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

it is legal in japan and government is i full support.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

I'm sure that someone already answered  Japan already. If the OP is not aware, Japan has already legalizes bitcoin since April of last year. And then followed by Australia in July. And then there's Belarus, Singapore, South Korea and Switzerland who is very friendly to crypto specially bitcoin.

Why are you listening to WB? He is old and a traditional investor? He doesn't know about how crypto's work. We all know that he is rich because of his investments, but crypto is different.

So let me re-phrase your question,

Why is bitcoin still here despite all the negativity that its getting from the likes of WB, Jamie Dimon and other nations who are against it?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

If the predictions like that bitcoin will end and not supported I disagree and nowadays a lot of ico and crypto, so whether it will end in this year, or if it really is a technology that will go forward and unify the whole world and we are now in the digital virtual world
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

If the predictions like that bitcoin will end and not supported I disagree and nowadays a lot of ico and crypto, so whether it will end in this year, or if it really is a technology that will go forward and unify the whole world and we are now in the digital virtual world

In 1997, I was thinking of buying a 25 cents per square feet land in an undeveloped area. Today, the country's biggest international airport is coming up within 10 kilometers of that area. The land price now in that area is $110 to $200 per square feet.

That is 440 to 800 times profit in 20 years. 100% supported by governments, investors and banks.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

I dont think so. Some countries have already approved the same like Japan ,European Union & Israel recently in 2018. It does take time for anything to get regularised and its a process of approval from many govt bodies.They consider many factors both hard and soft and also see the cross currencies are not being affected , this is the major concern they see before approval.Also, i hope positively that in the near future we will see many more countries in that column and be proud for these achievement.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

Approve? Here in my country bitcoins are approved and we are free to use in our businesses, In Japan, Russia, India almost the whole world has used it and they have approved bitcoins. Do you research, And first learn something before you ask. The question is that you are not really sure about the answer

vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

ATTENTION PLEASE   Gift 1000 iso tokens if register.
For ALL who still not registered till now and for all your friends who attend to give an order to purchase our action coin.
PLEASE do it today or tomorrow      
Step 1) copy and paste link     https://actioncoin.io#mitridat  or 
            https://actioncoin.io/#a_aid=mitridat&a_bid=11110007
2) sign up - first name, last name;
4) e-mail and referral id - create username (abc123);
I agree, sign up. AND Go to e-mail, maybe spam - link activation and make pasword and push Login.
      After prilanch  (1 murch 2018)  You can change Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XML), Litecoin (LTC), Nxt (NXT) .
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

Japan loves bitcoins, though. You have to consider reading news on the internet because obviously, Japan is going nuts for bitcoins and a lot bas been speculating that it came from the land of the rising sun. Technically, bitcoins are not illegal in Japan.

JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined in many of them. Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. So Bitcoin is still undergoing some development, and I believe that very soon some country will approve it

I agree in most of the points posted. Bitcoin is indeed seen at various perspectives from country to country, and/or is accepted with regulations.
But I would like to note that a few countries have announced the legality of bitcoin, while in some they announced that it is not a currency but a property.
Either way, it is a good start in accepting bitcoin in government system.
458jikar45

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

So much countries already legalized the bitcoins. For example in United States. Arizona. Mexico. Brazil. Bolivia. European union. The bitcoins is already legal on this country. But i think the other countries sayi g that even its legal. Theyre convincing or warning people that the bitcoins is not really sure about investing youre money on it. I think they're still investigating this kind of investments.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

I've read the writings and news on CNBC that some countries have legalized bitcoin, the country is: Japan, Denmark, Australia, Finland and so on, if we visit the country then we can find ATMs with bitcoin logo.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

Bitcoins have yet not marked as a legal way of buying and selling by the entire world and talking about the bitter side we can say this easily that it is never be going to stand against the paper money in terms of legality. This is due to the fact that it is decentralized and no country cold own it therefore it is not trustworthy in terms of being stated as a national currency.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

I think bitcoin was published at 2009?? But i dont think your statement is backed with evidence, how could you tell now country has approved bitcoin? Bitcoin as lots of people say that Japan currently approved bitcoin as they implemented tax for exchanger which resides in Japan. They may not suggested people to buy or investing in Bitcoin but they still taking profit from tax by collecting exchange fee and i think that should be consider as a legal approval, and not to mention Russia and India also already started to implementing that law.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:22:11 AM by wxa7115

In 1997, I was thinking of buying a 25 cents per square feet land in an undeveloped area. Today, the country's biggest international airport is coming up within 10 kilometers of that area. The land price now in that area is $110 to $200 per square feet.

That is 440 to 800 times profit in 20 years. 100% supported by governments, investors and banks.
There is always money to be made no matter the industry you are in, those kind of stories are not that rare for real estate but those opportunities are only for those that take the time to make a through research and the same happens in this market with the difference the market of cryptocurrencies moves faster so you could get those profits in less than a decade if you choose the right coin.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

There is always money to be made no mater the industry you are in, those kind of stories are not that rare for real estate but those opportunities are only for those that take the time to make a through research and the same happens in this market with the difference the market of cryptocurrencies moves faster so you could get those profits in less than a decade if you choose the right coin.

If I had purchased that land, today government or some big real estate developer or banks would be buying land from me. 100% legal that would have given me 200 to 400 times more money/profit
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I think bitcoin was published at 2009?? But i dont think your statement is backed with evidence, how could you tell now country has approved bitcoin? Bitcoin as lots of people say that Japan currently approved bitcoin as they implemented tax for exchanger which resides in Japan. They may not suggested people to buy or investing in Bitcoin but they still taking profit from tax by collecting exchange fee and i think that should be consider as a legal approval, and not to mention Russia and India also already started to implementing that law.
Yes there is some country that accepting bitcoin as a legal payment system on where many people can be able to use it and the government is also encouraging the citizens to use it but before using it they also advice them about the risk that involves in bitcoin. As we can see now the bitcoin continuously increased its popularity in over the world so if the country didn't approved it why many people continuously know it and everyday there is a people who join and invest on it.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Maybe you re forgetting countries like Japan, Israel, Venezuela, Russia where Bitcoin and other cryptos are very much welcome.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

This is another man who knows just a tiny bit about Bitcoin and yet has the gall to spread FUD. This is nothing but a thread to start spreading a negative image of Bitcoin. But the responses here show that they do not agree. Well, who will agree to someone who is so ignorant about Bitcoin? First, there are so many countries that are very much supportive of Bitcoin. Second, Warren Buffet has been proven wrong about Bitcoin. Bitcoin will of course end, but it will happen way after Warren Buffet is gone.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Maybe you re forgetting countries like Japan, Israel, Venezuela, Russia where Bitcoin and other cryptos are very much welcome.
Sure, as mate mentioned that above some countries are happy to welcome bitcoin. But i want to clear you that ten year is not enough age to become a legalize currency of a country. You should know that to become legalize in any country or to become a part of the rules of a country that will take long time as it is not done directly but there is some legal procedure through which every person or product need to be passed.So i think 10 years is still low age for bitcoin to become legalize in any country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: