Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

I think OP is not updated about the progress of the Bitcoin that is why he is asking silly questions, Their are lot of country which have legalized Bitcoin and they have even regulated it, some names are JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, and some European country's. So still do you think that their are no country who have legalized the Bitcoin

jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

We cannot predict the future of Bitcoin, but I hope it will bring us good news. Whether Bitcoin can get better and better determines whether we can obtain certain benefits from this industry. All that we can only hope it is getting better and better.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

Who said rebel without a cause?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I found a little nifty map that shows the legality of Bitcoin around the world. The article was published on 15 January 2018 so I guess the information is not outdated yet. You can check it out here:
Mapped: Bitcoin’s Legality Around The World  

https://howmuch.net/articles/bitcoin-legality-around-the-world
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

very funny, what I know bitcoin started in 2009 and some countries have legalized bitcoin with different rules even japan has already supported bitcoin for people in japan using bitcoin. because this new technology should be developed. maybe you just see negative news about bitcoin.  Grin Grin

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

As far as I know, the usage of Bitcoin is approved in a lot of nations around the world. And I hope that after 2-3 years from now, it will be legal in the vast majority of the world nations.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

then ? what do you mean by making this post sir
I think some countries like Japan and Germany have been friendly with bitcoin. there are even some other countries that will open with crypto trading. I think you should look at history and read new information information about bitcoin development
NestDoe

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

The hype around BTC began only one year ago. It's not enough for such decisions.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

I know bitcoin since 2014 but i don't know in my country (indonesia) till now bitcoin is not approved by goverment

Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

There are a lot of hypothetical assumptions from some peoples who states on end of bitcoins. they don't see it a replacement to fiat money and neither a great investment tool. How about when there is sudden price surge? it gives you more gain as compared to centralized $

few counties have adopted, but most goes with the concept of seeing bitcoin as a crypto bubble. Some countries(including mine) have taken all measures on not to get involved with any digital currencies activities.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

There are a number of countries, including Sweden, Estonia, Denmark,Japan , among others who have accepted and legalized the use of BTC,if this doesn't mean approval then what is approval
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

A lot of countries have already legalized using bitcoin in their countries as a form of currency. The reason a lot more countries haven't accepted it is not because bitcoin is not good, but it is because they have not found a way to put taxes on bitcoin income so they are taking their time until they can tax it before they approve it for use in their countries.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

A lot of countries have already legalized using bitcoin in their countries as a form of currency. The reason a lot more countries haven't accepted it is not because bitcoin is not good, but it is because they have not found a way to put taxes on bitcoin income so they are taking their time until they can tax it before they approve it for use in their countries.
This is a good reason to talk about bitcoin suppression in many countries. I have another reason to talk about this. I think bitcoin is being used to do illegal things, nameless transactions and government can not verify identity. The government is afraid of its people soon becoming criminals when bitcoin is a powerful tool for illegal acts.
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

Are you sure no country has approved Bitcoin? Many countries have accepted bitcoin and stayed positive on cryptocurrency. They have been using bitcoin in business transaction such as paying taxes, booking flights and ATMs. Bitcoin cannot please all people.. Its natural..

Even if the 2nd richest man have those words for bitcoin, the existence of bitcoin still depends on the people that believes in it..

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

Over the past 10 years, bitcoin has grown tremendously. By the end of 2017, bitcoin prices reached $ 20,000. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. However, no country has accepted bitcoin. Japan is a pioneer in the development of bitcoin. They encourage people to use bitcoin. The Japanese government is making every effort to make bitcoin the national currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

bitcoin formed from 2009, and to date there are still many demand, only some countries that legalize bitcoin
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:09:29 PM by bitterguy28

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

I heard that thought from the rich guy about the futire of bitcoin as currency he heve point but i still stay believe in bitcoin to become world currency, i strongly believe the thoughts of bill gates the most richer man in the world becuse he is genius about the new technology and bitcoin including cryptocurrency are part of the new system of new technology.

What is your basis 10 years from no country aprove bitcoin, actually last year there have more country accept bitcoin as currency not only the bitcoin including altcoins.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

If there is no country that approved bitcoin then what you think about Japan and other country who regulated bitcoin then think twice. A lot of countries are now in the mode of thinking of accepting the cryptocurrencies for their country because just like Japan, it accepted and approved bitcoin and it resulted bitcoin to get more demand and also it resulted Japan to get more profit by having bitcoin.
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

i believe there's country who accept bitcoin like in japan and our country philippines  is open to this organization but not legal. some country is not yet ready to accept bitcoin because our knowledge is not enough to combine the bitcoin and our traditional payment method without facing a economic issue.
hendrawardana

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:30:36 PM by hendrawardana

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

there is also a opinion that bitcoin is nearing death. because Bitcoin is an experiment, and just like most experiments, they can fail.
and I do not know what will happen in the future?
bitcoin may be developing or may be like the opinion above.
but from the depths of my heart the deepest bitcoin will not die because technology is getting more and more developed with the technology more sophisticated everyone will be easier to do the activity let alone bitcoin make it easier for everyone to become miliader
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: