Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
LexYoong

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

If I'm not mistaken, bitcoin is currently legal in Japan, please let me know if China joined this or is in the legalization period
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

It is true that so far no country has agreed, but as long as this bitcoin always evolves without the help of a country, nothing is feared in bitcoin.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Unfortunately, a modern and revolutionary tool always needs time to overcome distrust and assert itself above all when there are interests of others that are damaged.
That is not a small change, bitcoin is going to change the whole payment system, therefore i think that it will take a lot of time, in fact some countries like Japan and Philippine has already accepted bitcoin as legal currency and other countries are going to follow them, therefore i think still it is a good progress of bitcoin and now as bitcoin popularity is increasing too much therefore we can hope that very soon other countries will also start accepting bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Unfortunately, a modern and revolutionary tool always needs time to overcome distrust and assert itself above all when there are interests of others that are damaged.
That is not a small change, bitcoin is going to change the whole payment system, therefore i think that it will take a lot of time, in fact some countries like Japan and Philippine has already accepted bitcoin as legal currency and other countries are going to follow them, therefore i think still it is a good progress of bitcoin and now as bitcoin popularity is increasing too much therefore we can hope that very soon other countries will also start accepting bitcoin.
I think you don’t have enough knowledge in this domain. Brother Bitcoins are now being used as legal currency in Japan, China and Singapore and few other countries. So this isn’t right information about bitcoins that they aren’t legalized. Rather they are, but definitely majority of the countries are still banning them even knowing who beautiful they are for the economic growth.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

I think that the governments all over the world should legalize bitcoin and regulate it properly so that there would be any problem using it.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"
I am completely disagree with the statement that no country has still approved bitcoin because there are, I guess,  8 countries who has legalized cryptocurrency in their nation and people there are using cryptocurrency for their daily basis transactions. Though cryptocurrencies are being in rumors and now people are hesitating in investing into BTC but it doesn't mean that it will end up very badly because it has a very bright future ahead.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

While Bitcoin might not be explicitly been approved by any country, it might be that implicitly no country can openly approved it yet it policies of not resisting it or banning it is more or less like endorsing it. I think in the near future we might have Central banks and other developed economies keeping their reserve in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, hence approving it.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

it has become huge only in 2016-2017, give it some time
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

there are lot of country accept or approve bitcoin already. saying bitcoin will end badly is very wrong or fake news, 2018 will be a good time for selling coin but bitcoin will never die. bitcoin has lot of potential in terms of demand and its use, thats why people going to buy more coin this year. hoping that the price will increase rapidly again this year.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Many people associate bitcoin with illegal and covert activity and selling of forbidden products such as drugs, that’s why authorities don’t hurry to legalize bitcoin or any other crypto.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

I am completely disagree with the statement that no country has still approved bitcoin because there are, I guess,  8 countries who has legalized cryptocurrency in their nation and people there are using cryptocurrency for their daily basis transactions. Though cryptocurrencies are being in rumors and now people are hesitating in investing into BTC but it doesn't mean that it will end up very badly because it has a very bright future ahead.

Actually the countries which you talking about has not given the official legal tender declaration for the BTC but its just that they are not accepting the risk on their financial institutes/banks etc. The individual will be responsible for the whole scenario if something goes wrong! You can use it, you buy and sell in those countries but if you got scammed and ruined with your investment then they are nor responsible for that. However, a legalisation process would be something like Japan, the only country which is giving the legal recognition to the BTC and hence they can use it with merchandise as well as with personal purpose. Legalisation would be something that will include the proper amendments into the finance law etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

I may be a little tired of hearing about Bitcoin. It will end, they always say Bitcoin will end, I always believe it will only start, and it may take a long time not just 10 years, and all will be answered when Bitcoin will continue to grow and they will regret.
merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

That means there is no shortcut to become rich  you need to do hard work for it
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

That means there is no shortcut to become rich  you need to do hard work for it

When Bitcoin went $1 to $400, it looked OK.

But $10,000 is lots of money and now Bitcoin is the "hunted man"
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

i think there a country that acccept bitcoin.Like japan they accept digital crypto currency and USA but im not sure with them
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

In my country,lawmakers once considered banning bitcoin but after some debate,they decides to let it be,that means it's quite legal in Nigeria,nobody would ever arrest you for trading bitcoin or owning it.

syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:54 AM

I think I'm not wrong. The first block of Bitcoin was in 2009, and now Bitcoin's life is not yet 10 years.
Bitcoin does not require the approval of any country. It does not require Warren Buffett's approval. This may be one of the most overlooked aspects of Bitcoin.
The state can recognize the legal status of Bitcoin. This is a good thing for Bitcoin. The state does not recognize it or it is a bad thing.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

I think a history lesson is in order. As it stands most would agree that the U.S. dollar is the closest thing to a recognized world currency but surely you realize this did not happen overnight. In the late 1700's the United States began minting silver and gold coins (at the time no one could imagine a currency that was not silver or gold). By the 1860's they implemented paper money backed by gold and silver. Well into the 1900's they became a world currency and in the 1970's were no longer backed by gold. If you are expecting change to arrive in 10 years you best think your grandchildren and great grandchildren. We would all like it to happen sooner and maybe it will to some degree but 10 years is nothing in terms of changing the world. 
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

I may be a little tired of hearing about Bitcoin. It will end, they always say Bitcoin will end, I always believe it will only start, and it may take a long time not just 10 years, and all will be answered when Bitcoin will continue to grow and they will regret.
Besides there is no necessity or urgency for bitcoin can be legelize by all countries. although without legalization even bitcoin can still be used freely but for me the possibility to be legalized is wide open because the government does not want to see bitcoin as a threat, they will think to cooperate with bitcoin. prohibition will not apply to bitcoin so stop to talk about bitcoin will end, it is legalization that may happen in the future, yeah this takes much time
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

I think I'm not wrong. The first block of Bitcoin was in 2009, and now Bitcoin's life is not yet 10 years.
Bitcoin does not require the approval of any country. It does not require Warren Buffett's approval. This may be one of the most overlooked aspects of Bitcoin.
The state can recognize the legal status of Bitcoin. This is a good thing for Bitcoin. The state does not recognize it or it is a bad thing.

It's been already nine (9) year since bitcoin existed if we count from to 2009 up to this present year 2018 and there is still another one year to go in order to call it ten.  So I guess all countries that refuses to legalize bitcoin are still have a time in order to changed their minds and to decide if weather they accept bitcoin or not. You know majority of the country are still supports the use of bitcoin,  therefor theres really nothing to worry about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: