Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ??  (Read 1697 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

I will be surprised if Japan and China has not approved Bitcoin by now with what I thought I have heard and read, for countries that are yet to accept , I believe they still need to be convinced about Bitcoin. But being just approval to be used anywhere and not to end the use of their accepted currency. It should not be a big deal.
Yeah japan and few other countries here have legalized bitcoins. This is wrong news that no country have legalized them. We must be aware of such fake news and ultimately don’t share such sort of bad impacting news. It is our dire responsibility to share authentic news that have been issued by any legit authority. If we continue to spread such news, bitcoins would be affected.

raul lemos

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

a few country (japan, israel?) already legalized bitcoin as payment and taxing it, some still under progress because using bitcoin as payment is not easy considering local bank and national exchange rate may unstable from it. many country especially 3rd world country still thinking whether they should accept bitcoin existential or just deny it, because there is still many problems aside crypto which may trivial. and in point warren buffet speaking, i know he have experience in his life about business and other, but still, people hoping is not bad right  Wink with bitcoin poor people who don't have a job can make money and investor have easy time investing his assets in cryptoworld. all and all, bitcoin is good for all of us, and always will.
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

as I know,  a few countries have approved BTC as South Africa, Canada... I remember that
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

I think not all countries ban bitcoin, there are some countries that accept and support bitcoin like in Japan and some other countries, so you are wrong to say no country is receiving bitcoin
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Although there are many bans and information, many countries now accept and are friendly with the BTC. I still hope the world will accept cyprus cyprus as a mainstream currency for easy exchange.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Most countries did not clearly define the legality of bitcoin, preferring instead to take a wait-and-see attitude. Some countries indirectly agreed to the legal use of bitcoins, having established some oversight. Bitcoin was not proclaimed in any country as a substitute for the legal tender of the state.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

I think not all countries ban bitcoin, there are some countries that accept and support bitcoin like in Japan and some other countries, so you are wrong to say no country is receiving bitcoin

yes, this is true and there are more countries that will accept bitcoin too so I don't think that no country has approved bitcoin. maybe they still learn bitcoin so they can decide to approve or deny bitcoin. but in the future, I guess that many countries that will approve bitcoin and maybe bitcoin will be a new currency that will use by all countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Don't underestimate the power of bitcoin and do a research first before you conclude that no country has approved bitcoin. Because there are countries and take note that powerful countries are considering bitcoin as legal. to give you some are:
1. Some part of the United States consider bitcoin as legal.
2. Bitcoin is legal in Canada
3. Australia is also considering it as non harmful way of investment and they are not banning it.
4. It is also legal in most part of Europe like in Belguim, Cyprus, UK, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands and France.
5. Singapore in also on the list
6. Dont forget Japan which expressively into bitcoin
7. And last is Israel.

For you to learn more of these, please check this link - https://atozforex.com/news/top-countries-where-bitcoin-is-legal/
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Do not expect a Government approval of bitcoin. It is a giving away of control. However, they cannot kill bitcoin. More so the blockchain, the technology on which bitcoin runs is very valuable. So the Government is some what in a fix.

daniyal ali khan

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

Japan officially recognizes bitcoin and digital currencies as a "means of payment that is not a legal currency"
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

BTC will have more ten years!

Although the current price is very low, we still have to believe BTC, believe in block chain technology.

Blockchain technology will bring about another revolution in science and technology.

BTC will become a global currency!
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

well I think that 10 years is not a long time for a craze such as btc to be accepted by countries. A revolution especially a financial one needs more than 10 years and full commitment from the adopters
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I think the administration is a genuine boundary to the advancement of bitcoin and digital currency. The cryptographic money advertise is confronting genuine difficulties from governments in late nations, for example, China, Japan, Korea and India. It appears to make a rush of restriction thusly. I figure the circumstance of digital money will be troublesome in the coming time.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

bitcoin is not approved by a country is because bitcoin work by itself, there are no server, or office in the country or something else, so the country is confusing that want to approved bitcoin in their country or not, they afraid if something happen in bistoin where the gov will go to report it?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

All the prophecy cant be totally true, though we can estimate its future but future of btc may change suddenly
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I think that Japan has approved Bitcoin...
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

He is 8 years old and not ten, in 2017 about bitcoin only people have learned, he is not so popular yet to enter into legalization
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

There are quite a number of Bitcoin Friendly countries that you claiming that No country has approved BTC is a shock. ESTONIA, DENMARK,SWEDEN,and JAPAN are some of the countries where BTC is legal,

Bitcoin to the moon
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 10 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

Do you have any basis for saying that there is no country that has approved bitcoin?
I think you have to research first before saying that.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Unfortunately, a modern and revolutionary tool always needs time to overcome distrust and assert itself above all when there are interests of others that are damaged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: