Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes of course, i bought bitcoin for my future not for now, i try to invest my whole savings in crypto right now, i hope that it will give me possibility to just have better start after finishing university.

reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I don't see sense to finance the child in such a way. Will be to provide the correct education and material resources in the form of the real estate more competently for a start. And if cryptocurrencies develop further - to teach methods of work with them.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

I am not thinking of buying bitcoin for my childrens future but to earn more bitcoin right now to have some savings and give them a bright future.  But since you said that I am thinking now that it is a good point.  Especially now that we can see that bitcoin price is gradually going up.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I am thinking my future about this bitcoin. I am happy that I earned bigger value of money that time I am spending it through ou needs everyday. In the future I am wondering to build my new house and giving my family a business .And I could buy some of my wants.
khayecee13

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

It might be good to plan your children's future with investing in bitcoin.
 But it might be too risky too since bitcoin's movement is to volatile.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I invest in bitcoin in order to make my future much better. I believe in bitcoin will realize my dream in the future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Of course I'm thinking of my future if it would be good or not. but I do everything I can to make my future look good for the coming time not to suffer my child. and I hope I will not be poor and I would be rich if the type does not trouble the money. Just trust the lord that our life will be beautiful and we will not suffer.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Definitely, because investing is my main job and also invest bitcoin in a very long time period so I invest bitcoin because for my children in the future
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

i have keep some units of my bitcoin holding for my children and I think I am happy for it. Bitcoin is the currency of the future and by holding for our children we have taken a good decision to me!  I have been imagine that if bitcoin is going to do well in future it is good one should keep 50% of his investment assets in it.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

Nope. I would rather have a small business not related to Bitcoin. It's better to be safe and since we don't have any guarantee with Bitcoin, I will never invest in bitcoin. Not yet, but sooner or later, I will try to invest when bitcoin is more stable and reliable.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Since I can earn bitcoin and other crypto by joining bounty program I think it's probably enough but to release a huge amount of money to buy bitcoin for my children i think it's too risky for me maybe the one that I earned here in this forum and by converting it in paper money and I will save it to the bank for my children's future because we do not know how long bitcoin will lasts in this world.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

Well not for my children, as I don't have any, and don't really plan to as they give to much trouble, but I did thought about buying bitcoin for my godson and for my nice. I still haven't done so, but it would probably be a investment for them. The problem is that they don't understand what bitcoin is right now, so if I instead of giving them fiat as a present, as I normally do, and give them bitcoin instead, they will not understand it, and their parents will look at me in a funny way as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

Nah.
I dont want them to be having the same problem that I have now.  Grin
Just want them to relax and keep on going to school until they can find a better work then maybe give me some money if I cannot work anymore.  Grin
It is stressful for so many times when you see the value of bitcoin going up and down.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

I do think about it also but i am more concern about right now. To be settled and to put in order everything as of the moment. To buy house and have a physical business then start saving for my children's future or maybe saving or buying bitcoin for them for their future education.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Exactly just as you thought . Investing in valuable cryptos as a long term assets budgeting it to be one of inheritances that shall be left behind for your children is very much adored. Your Children should be dully educated along financial line where the basis of Cryptos shall poses no threat to them at all as at the time this legacy becomes theirs. One shall however be accorded eternal respect and regard by this your generation.
ingemar4949

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

Yes of course we're thinking about the future, that's why we're here to invest and hold BTC.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Exactly just as you thought . Investing in valuable cryptos as a long term assets budgeting it to be one of inheritances that shall be left behind for your children is very much adored.
If it is Bitcoin, definitely, but not so much other altcoins. I am sure that with full lightning network deployment, massive amounts of capital will flow back into Bitcoin's ecosystem, where it rightfully belongs.

If we look at the main reasons for altcoins to have gained so much value recently, it's 50% Bitcoin's increased price, and 50% Bitcoin's incompetence when it comes to offering people cheaper transactions.

Granted, altcoin usage isn't peaking as how Bitcoin's usage is doing, which allows their transactions to be much cheaper, but that's something the majority of the people don't look at, or even know about.

They just see Bitcoin's transaction fees are expensive, and altcoin transaction fees are cheap. In other words, for them everything is black and white. It's a twisted form of reality, but that's how they see and experience everything.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

That's why I earn to provide a little business for the near future cause I don't want my children to suffer cause by provert
And I believe that bitcoin is the biggest oportunity to stop proverty

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

I won't go as far as creating some kind of bitcoin investing option for my children. Instead, I will simply manage my coins, trade it and try to multiply my crypto holdings.
So when it will be needed I can share my coins/money with my child. There is no point in diversifying my investments in such way.
Another thing is - as long as I might be bullish about bitcoin's future, there is no telling what we might happen in the future.
Keeping all your money in form of BTC might not be the wisest idea.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

We really don't know how far bitcoin will goes, not exactly a good idea that we just depend on these for the future our kids. Truly bitcoin is helping us and make some money on it. It could be the best thing to do is to diversify some of our bitcoins into real stocks investment because we really don't know how much risk in the coming years in crypto market. Having an assurance that we can surely depend on for the kids future once it get troubled inside.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: