Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

To be honest I am earning and investing in the crypto right now because I think it is the easiest way to save for my future,
I think if I hold all of my alt-coin and bitcoin the price would be pump up and I could use it for my kids in the future.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I believe that all could wish to have better future and we want to have a goid future so that we are able to make way now to have a better future because i know that the best preparation for future is doing your best today. Buying bitcoin for the future for your children is a good idea so that you can assire the future of your children and to make them better also as what others do now. They are saving thier bitcoin for the future of thier family and childrens.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Ofcourse, bitcoin is a great help in our future that is why I am trusting and using bitcoin now. Having a bitcoin will secureoir future, not just our future but also the future of our children soon. I am still studying and I am pretty sure that sooner after having a stable work, I will build my own family and having a work is not enough to sustain the needs and financial assistance of my family. I will invest now in bitcoin because i want to make sure that my children will have a support in their studies. I will assure that they will also have a great future to themselves and to their own family soon.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .
thinking about your future is like making your life more comfortable so now that im doing bitcoin and thinking for the better life i would love to hold my bitcoin for my future just because i want my life more comfortable . I do believe that everyone could wish to have a better life.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

To be honest I am earning and investing in the crypto right now because I think it is the easiest way to save for my future,
I think if I hold all of my alt-coin and bitcoin the price would be pump up and I could use it for my kids in the future.
yes i also do because when i start bitcoin so it really give me a big advantage and then after some time i realised that bitcoin is very good for future as well so now i,m investing here because i have kids and i'm sure that it will help me alot in coming time so i think everyone must start investment for .
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes, this is true for me. I invest in cryptocurrency by saving. I dedicate it to my child's future. Despite recent obstacles, the bitcoin value is somewhat down. Bitcoin is still the choice and I'm not too worried about that. Because my family life is always guaranteed.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

As it stands now, I have some in-store for them already. With the global increase of access to the internet and the recent issues of fatigue and economic collapses accompanying paper money, the interests of many are shifting towards BTC and cryptocurrencies. The future of BTC is bright as the virtual world increases tremendously well each day. It is a nice move to get more BTC for the future

Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

yes, until now I will invest with bitcoin to meet the life and future needs of my family especially for my children. I do this because I think bitcoin will be reliable for my son's future. so I think there is nothing wrong with me that I have in the form of bitcoin.
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Probàbly yes, Bitcoin is a big help for me also for my family. Thats why i started to invest and hold for future purposes hopefully everyone will be successful and have a good and better future.
Crish Leone

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.

I agree with some people who say that for the future investment of the child is better by doing insurance or by providing a decent education..because by making insurance either education insurance or health insurance will be more guarantee the rights of our children because in the insurance is usually clear,because if we make an investment with Bitcoin it is feared we will get an unclear result because the properties of Bitcoin are fluctuating
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

No, I never think that yet buying bitcoin for the future investment of my children, but maybe if I had much money then I will invest some potential cryptos for my future family.

whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

yes I thought that.I'm not thinking of spending crypto money unless I need it.I will transfer my children in the future.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

yes I am at the beginning of the play and when I can benefit from playing bitcoin I think I should save some of my wealth in vip as it grows faster and to open it I will give a small note to open all my wallet so my son and wife are happy when in the future shortage of money.
John Wallker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

Oh, it sounds really nice, the future investment fro your gildren universuty degree, but who knows what hapens with BTC till that time.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

Yes i think about the future of crypto currency because i now someday is being popular to all the people over the world.They study about the need of crypto currency in our future.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Yes I am, I really do think about the future but not only for me but for my child also. I try to think of what'll happen if I do this or that for a long time or short time. But even so, I do not let this get the most of me. Yes, it really is very is important for everyone to be able to device plans for the future we just cannot deny that fact. But everyone really has to be very careful with this because this really can easily lead anyone into overthinking. And if this happens, people involved will likely fail to live in the moment and enjoy the current moments they are in. Which is why I make sure that even when I think of the future and acknowledge its importance, I will still be able to know the fine line between thinking moderately and overthinking. I cannot stress how important this is so that I won't have to sacrifice all the important moments that may come in my life with my family and even with my friends.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

By joining bitcoin, it indicates i am thinking of the future, and i care of preparing it! And pretty sure everyone also would like to prepare for the future that we can live a comfortable life when we get old. And i look forward my bitcoin investment would grow and go farther in the future that i might enjoy the profit in the right time.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

All of us thinking about a good future especially when it comes to our love ones. It’s a good idea  if we buying bitcoin for  future use of our children,but for now since you thinking about that thing  its better to give them first a good and better education, share your all knowledge to make them smart and wise person on the incoming future. And also teach them litle by litle what is bitcoin all about so that they can appreciate what is the use of it.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

Yes ofcourse, I always dream to have bitcoins for the future. Having it would also give me an assurance and security for the future. Even my kids and family will benefit if I would have it as a long term investment knowing that it has all the potential in the future. As I grow older, I've always wanted to be successful and I believe that bitcoin is always a part of my success.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I personally have been thinking about it and I've invested my son's money in bitcoin and forget it until my child is grown up and able to work, I'm pretty sure the money will grow in ten years

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: