Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4164 times)
urang

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
only abnormal people who do not know what is their future could be.But for me as a mother i've been always thinking what would be the future of my kids without work and how can we survive if we don't have money,that's why i join bitcoin and i know that if i will follow the rules of bitcoin,i will reach my goal for my kids.i will earn a lot of bitcoin trough my post and when the time will come i will sell it in the right price for the future of my family.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
That was maybe a good decision.To invest something and thinking for the future of your beloved ones.And bitcoins could be the best start for it.But we should make sure that they have already a knowledge for it so that when the time comes they would know how to use it and it would not be waste.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I also think about my future and the future of my family, so what I did is start opening banks for the money that I earned on btc, then naming it for my family so in the future I will only think about my self and not worry about the needs of my family. But while their money is in the banks, I am making more of it in btc.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Yes I think about the future, and everyone will also think about their future. I choose bitcoin as an investment place because bitcoin is the strongest crypto coin, and the benefits of bitcoin investment can make the future better.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Yes I am thinking about the future I'm thinking of investing in many companies for the future. I want to invest in bitcoin because in our future generation all are operated by computers and electronic equipments. I want to earn for my future generations.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

no...i will not buy bitcoin now because i still don't have enough money.i just play now for earning a lot of bitcoin then when the times come that the price of bitcoin will getting more higher i will sell it and after that i will continue work again until i earn a lot of money for the future my family.and i know that all of us are thinking about the future of our kids.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

well for me , thinking of the future is what I always do but for some investment for my child having a bitcoin money for them? I dont think so , because as the time pass by there will be so many changes in life , that made me think if this bitcoin will be same price as of today in the future
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

i know that all of us are thinking about our future,no one knows what will be the happen in the other day ,so we must learn to move for the day we have now and think for tomorrow  for what could be happen.i join here in bitcoin for my studies so that i can buy my needs without asking to my parents,and i know that bitcoin is our future.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

To be honest I am earning and investing in the crypto right now because I think it is the easiest way to save for my future,
I think if I hold all of my alt-coin and bitcoin the price would be pump up and I could use it for my kids in the future.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Yes I always think about the future of what it will be fine what will happen many years from now, what will the changes that will occur, and what kind of life can everyone have. I'm pretty sure future ahead will be great and successful so looking forward to see and experience it.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

in the near future that i would like to buy some for the future of my kids investment. so, in the upcoming needs that i am already stocked for it. thinking about investing is good too, better than just saving in a bank or a piggy bank  Smiley
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

It is a good idea for one to think about his or her children future in terms crypto currency investment. I have dedicated a specific wallet for that purpose already.
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Of course I also think of the future of my children. Investing in bitcoin is the right to do. And the other half of my income I'll put it in the bank, in my savings.  To give them a good living in the future.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Well, if I were have plans on buying bitcoin No I will not make this investment for my children for their future rather I will save money for them. Bitcoin is business and I will use this to save for my children. Not because I am not a believer of bitcoin but I am much more prefered on investing land for my children because land is more potential because everybody needs this.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Brilliant idea, but not at all. We cannot predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future, so for assurance I'd rather invest it first for myself then use it for their future.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Yes I am, I really do think about the future but not only for me but for my child also. I try to think of what'll happen if I do this or that for a long time or short time. But even so, I do not let this get the most of me. Yes, it really is very is important for everyone to be able to device plans for the future we just cannot deny that fact. But everyone really has to be very careful with this because this really can easily lead anyone into overthinking. And if this happens, people involved will likely fail to live in the moment and enjoy the current moments they are in. Which is why I make sure that even when I think of the future and acknowledge its importance, I will still be able to know the fine line between thinking moderately and overthinking. I cannot stress how important this is so that I won't have to sacrifice all the important moments that may come in my life with my family and even with my friends.

That is a good thought, very responsible. I believe the moments we have with our family and with those we love are the most important things in our lives and there isn't any risk that should be taken if we have to give up these moments. There isn't any problem in investing into Bitcoins thinking about our future's heirs, but since we don't risk their present.

We always want the best for those we love, but sometimes we can be mistaken, and the opposite can happen even if we have the best intentions.
Considering Bitcoin's nature, it's very possible it can happen, so we must be cautious about it, always investing only money amounts we are afford to lose and always cashing out profit often and diversifying the investments even more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
natalie99mon

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I still have not thought to buy BTC for my children as their future investment.Cause i am still monitoring its markeplace first.I am more interested in giving other things to my child like empty lands or house as their future investment.
We do not know the development of BTC in the future later right?So i dont really expect BTC.
But if in the future BTC looks promising maybe i will give/buy some BTC for my children as their future investment later
hoanghung3110

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

i think it's a good idea if we have a mount of money. i havent think about it yet, but i think it may be a trending investment in the future!
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Yes I think that bitcoin is a good investment for the future of my child and my family because I believe that bitcoin can give a high amount of income since its price will continue to increase in the future. But for now, I'm only saving a portion of my income from bitcoin for the future of my family and the rest is I'm spending it for their current needs. I don't have enough money yet to buy more bitcoin for investment.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Buying Bitcoin for the future of children, I think this is a great idea, but for the moment I have not thought about it, invested some of our wealth in the form of Bitcoin for too long for our children, maybe crypto currency will last long but Bitcoin can lose its future users and replace it with another Coin so one day we have to switch to another coin. While what I'm doing right now is collecting Bitcoin for my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: