Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4168 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

All of us are thinking about our future and future to our family. It is a big help that we invest in bitcoin in a early age for our future purposes and it can help us to our financial payments in the future. Is is good to be a future minded sometimes, it can help you to have a great idea to your future and it can help you to have a future savings in this crptocurrency. Hopefully cryptocurrency will be better or become the best in the marketing and not to be a bubble. Let us hope for the future of the cryptocuurency and cryptocurrency to become more popular as well. Let us know the benefits in the future if we already invest it now. It is a big help to our future.

burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Most of us here want to earn Bitcoin for our family. And yes this is a good idea to be inherited for my children. But probably I will not convert everything into bitcoin because we currently have issues of stability. Thus I prefer to give various forms of asset and investments for children.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes I really do take that thinking on my mind especially now that I am benefiting on the things it can provide in terms of financial. Having that experience with Bitcoin and also with alternate coins, I am planning to start up buying now and keeping those Bitcoins for good which is for my future and if ever I will be having a child for his own good. Investment in terms of cryptocurrencies is a mindful decision I will be doing for good reason that my future will rely on it.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Actually, I am buying and making my Bitcoin more because this will be all for everything. For my future family and children, for my retirement plan, etc. I know this may not sound good. But I am thinking buying Bitcoin is more practical than saving and putting my hard-earned money in bank.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Yup!!!I always think about the future,Bitcoin is business and I will use this to save for my children.I believe that bitcoin can give a high amount of income.I'm pretty sure future ahead will be great and successful.
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

It's a pretty good investment, but I wouldn't have done it for that long. And it's not that I'm not sure about bitcoin. I'm not sure about my state's attitude towards cryptocurrencies. The best gift for children is real estate!  Smiley Smiley
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is really great idea though you may loss or gain anything from btc. not full amount but i would like to invest 50% of assets so that it may great to our future.
shovonsarawa

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

Not why i am thinking about my future.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is really great idea though you may loss or gain anything from btc. not full amount but i would like to invest 50% of assets so that it may great to our future.
Its the time for diversifying, its not bitcoin anymore, other great altcoins have bright future too. Bitcoin cost a lot now, but have in mind that bitcoin was cheap once. I am thinking about my future, and that`s why I try to have many different coins, not just bitcoin. And I have more money in crypto then in my bank account. I think about the future and it`s with crypto, so why not to have more then 50% in crypto, its not going anywhere, only up in long term.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

Honestly I think seriously about my children's future so I hope to invest in bitcoin without second thought because bitcoin will never never disappointe to any one. Future money of the world would be digital crypto currency which is secret, secure and safety.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I believe that we need to live here and now because no one knows how life will turn out, but we have one life only. Therefore, all the time to collect money and abnegate in everything, I think it's misspend. Although, of course, I agree that a small stock is needed for the future.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

Most of us here want to earn Bitcoin for our family. And yes this is a good idea to be inherited for my children. But probably I will not convert everything into bitcoin because we currently have issues of stability. Thus I prefer to give various forms of asset and investments for children.
Yes we all think of our future, because all of us dont want to suffer and we want a happy life with bitcoin. The issue of stability of bitcoin was normal because it is one characteristic of bitcoin. Thats great Idea of not converting all your money into bitcoin because you must think and have saving in a cash because you dont know how long will bitcoin exist.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Yes of course we're thinking about the future.It's very important for evrybody.I think about my children future. How I will make my children 's future  strong. That's why we're here to invest and hold BTC
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Nope, because I plan to hand them some myself as a birthday present or graduation present when they are old enough to learn about money and how the world works. Until then, they can be a kid they don't need official investments themselves.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Yes. i've bought bitcoin and some altcoins for the future of me and my family(especially for my little brother and my childern).
But i'm not just rely on bitcoin for the future investment, because there are lot of investments and assets in the real life that we could also make as the future investment.  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

I'm not thinking it, i'm doing it. It is obvious that Bitcoin is the best way to invest in the children's future because the value is growing year by year and in the same time it is a modern way to make money. I wonder how will the feel when they will realize that they have studied the Collage 10x to a coin that the most governments didn't believe in it.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

I think everyone is doing it,
everyone is trying to invest by buying bitcoin to try to improve the family economy and certainly for the life of their child in the future.
and I myself do that now.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

Yes we all think of our future, because all of us dont want to suffer and we want a happy life with bitcoin. The issue of stability of bitcoin was normal because it is one characteristic of bitcoin. Thats great Idea of not converting all your money into bitcoin because you must think and have saving in a cash because you dont know how long will bitcoin exist.
sooner or later everyone will use digital currency. because everyone will choose a fast and instant way. but we can not risk all our money in the crypto world. we also have to have cash savings. because we can never know how the crypto market works. if you want to save for your future do not just menanbung on one coin only. tube in some popular coins such as bitcoin, eth, ripple, neo and others.and you should keep abreast of crypto market development with this way you will get big advantage in the future.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

Yes I were thinking for that to biy bitcoin for my children.Because I know in the future the value of bitcoin will be doubled or tripled thats why I'll do my best to buy bitcoin to help my future family and to keep my children have surely secured their daily needs and tuition when time comes
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

Yup!!!I always think about the future,Bitcoin is business and I will use this to save for my children.I believe that bitcoin can give a high amount of income.I'm pretty sure future ahead will be great and successful.
Bitcoin is a digital asset of the world and this is a great idea if you are looking forward to saving it for your upcoming generations. There are no doubts regarding the marvelous future of the bitcoin. It is really a great help for those who are struggling hard to improve their financial statuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: