Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I do. If i will be given a chance i will make 2 separate wallets for two of them and allot some good amount of coins for their future. It is good idea, maybe by that time the price will be a lot more better than the price today. Who knows?  Smiley

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I don't have children yet but I believe that it is really a good idea to secure the future of our children through bitcoin investment. I would actually want to have an investment for my parents as well because they are too old to work for theirselves. It is really better to have an assurance and security for the future through a trusted crypto currency.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

It's always hard to think about the future when you working with crypto and looking for every opportunity to recive at least something. I want to but i can't.

jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

I'm just a teenager who has not had a wife and even a child, but the future I plan to start now so that if I get married and have my child has become a successful person and my son does not have to be a hunter like me at the moment and I hope bitcoin will continue to grow at my child's age later

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

No, to be honest - I never thought of something so "longterm" - nobody knows what will happen at that time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
chindro

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

I think investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea.Thats why I want to have a lot of earns, and learned a lot of things about bitcoin on how to make an investment from this. To make sure my children's will have better future.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Yes, I think about it, but I don't know, that is a good option, because the value of bitcion is not stable now and I I have mixed feelings about it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Future investment for children must be such as indeed growing things, like gold, or real estate.... as for bitcoin, it can loose its value, and then your children would get nothing...
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Of course. I would like to leave children at least a small fortune in cryptocurrency. And give them a good education, so they could competently use the inheritance.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

yes, I always think of my future, I always think that is good for my future? am I supposed to? can i do it that's my thoughts everytime I'm in love, but I'm always confident especially and have a bitcoin so I know this one to help me to reach everything.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Yes i am thinking the future, and i know to my self that buying a lot of bitcoin now for my family and for my future purposes is one of the best strategy to do, i will buy a lot of bitcoin as a future investment because the price of it now is low, and in the future im sure that the price of bitcoin will not be affordable.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

Of course i am thinking about the future i am thinking about my future because i dont want to have nothing in the future i am not a go with the flow guy i wanted to be prepared and to be stable in that time so as of now that i am gaining momey in cryptos i am saving money from myself. And having an investment for that when in the future i needed something or if i ever have my own family i have been prepared and i will not think where to get something to eat
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

That was my plan to buy more bitcoin and hold for a long term for my children and probably in the future the bitcoin price was so teriffic and that is the time for my children future here in crypto currency, i know bitcoin price will continue to high in the future.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:04:38 AM

The future of Bitcoin will grow with many functional changes in the market; many people believe that Bitcoin will end up costing over $ 30000 later this year and that makes a lot of people excited about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin already became more popular right now. many newspapers and online media covering news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I am believe that in the future bitcoin price will be very expensive and its good investment for our family. Holding for long time is good option for our family future
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

I will focus for now because in the near future crypto will be famous in the world and i will be confident that i'm rich that time.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

Yes,I think about my future but I don't think my children's future.Because,I'm not married and I don't want to take this now.In future,I will think about this.But for my bright future,I think that I will buy some Btc and will hold this for a long time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Yes, that is part of my plans, to buy some Bitcoins for the future but it is not yet a priority, for now my goal is for me to be able to build a home of our own and a small family business. I am participating in some campaigns to earn coins plus I was able to buy some coins and I do tradings to be able to earn good profit. Once we got to the point that we already have the house and our small business then I can start with focusing on investments for the  future of my family.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

I would love to choose bitcoin as part of my future. I like to pass it on generation to generation. To have my children a knowledgeable about bitcoin would totally help them if ever they will come to the stage wherein they need to provide their own money to support their families. . I know bitcoin would be  a good source of income to everyone
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Well, i never thought of it and i think it's a great idea. Just like insurance, we have our kids covered for emergency case, Bitcoin will do the same, to cover their financial. And when they old enough, we could teach them about Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

I am always thinking about the future which is why I am investing for the long term and I am not selling all of my coins at every opportunity. I know there is a better future for bitcoin and I want to be a part of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: