Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4652 times)
toby85

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

And xcon up there (known as David W.) in telegram just calls everyone who has valid questions a "hater" cause he is too much of a newb in crypto. He does not see/understand all the problems. Took him forever to figure out, that the bcl-coin he is mining, is not the same as the token sold on bitshares. even after it was explained to him he did not get it. he even falls for the long-term/short-term mining stuff.
so consider this, too, when he tells everyone that he is mining this coin and everyone else is a hater.

david/xcon... are you able to answer mtgotts questions properly?

Grin i don't care what you or this fake mtgotts are saying and i am not going to comment this piece of ......... you're just another E.L.F. in this crazy thing we call Life. All the best to you and don't use my name again while flaming BCL or John Gotts. Thank you.

I have a good advice for you: Call your mommy instead of masturbating while posting this crap.  Kiss

i wonder how many people follow your advice now, after writing a comment like that... nice to know that people like you are in the core of bcl

That is exactly what people are talking about. David, you are the perfect example. Now you are getting very rude. To bad, i can't be banned by you in here. You are not answering the question, because you can't!  Everyone can see that you are doing that. But you also don't say that his questions are or statements are false, because even an bcl-admin said that they are not fake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

it is very unfortunate that in the comments here I did not see much useful information, but only silly messages with advice and so on. I think it is worth spending more time discussing the project, since you are here

Voltar

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

Wow this sure seems like an interesting coin.    I am going to have to do some research into this one.  So many cash grabs out there.
BadSyntax

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

This will be my last post as i'm done with this shitcoin and giving it the courtesy of a "bump". It's sad to see how delusional some people are. Asking legitimate questions and calling people on their bullshit to get to the truth classifies you as a "hater". You sheep enjoy getting smoke blown up your rear end with all of your "success". Let me know how well you pay your bills with a coin you can't swap and selling at 3 BTS.

Enjoy!
toby85

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

it is very unfortunate that in the comments here I did not see much useful information, but only silly messages with advice and so on. I think it is worth spending more time discussing the project, since you are here

There is nothing useful here, cause bcl-admins etc. stay away from bct-forum, since they can't ban people here. they are aware of posts, like the one that mtgotts brought out, but there is no response to it...
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

This coin is maybe the worst thing I've seen outside of outright ponzi scams like bitconnect.  Ask yourself the following questions and see if you can come up with a good answer:

What is the point of the current mineable blockchain?

It isn't there to be used.  No one transacts business on the BCL chain.  It is intended to be ended in June.  So with all of that said, what exactly is the point? 

Why did the Bitcoin Latina Foundation have all of its assets drained and transferred to John Gotts personal account?

This is maybe the most important point.  When the original BCL was sold to investors for 70 BTS per, the proceeds went to an account for Bitcoin Latina Trust.  At some point all of the BTS and BCL that was in that account was transferred to John Gotts personal account.  Which he then used to cash out via Blocktrades and Binance as well as to buy the BCL in a desperate attempt to push the price up.  He bought it all the way up to 20 BTS.  The market has since dropped back to 3 BTS.  He claims this represents his personal funds, but there is no explanation as to why the Trust would just send all those funds to John. 

Why did BCL distribute 200 million tokens to their staff already?

Even at current prices that is almost $100 mill USD for 3 months of work.  3 months that has produced no useable technology and no visible latin american community.

Why are all the political "advisors" in the announcement message anti-immigrant build-a-wall republicans?

I mean... seriously?  You think the people of latin america are going to rally around a bunch of people that want to kick their relatives out of the U.S.Huh  These are the people John Gotts has worked for and supported in the past.  I doubt his views differ from theirs much at all.

Why is John Gotts giving 2 million BCL to Jared Rice from Arisebank?

Arise bank was shutdown by the SEC.  BCL claims to want to be the "first" (they're not) SEC compliant crypto. Does anyone believe that the SEC is going to support a coin that is literally funding the defense of someone they are prosecuting?

Where is the transparency?

John Gotts promised that the issuance of the 1 billion tokens they control would be completely transparent.  He said there would be a spreadsheet detailing who got what and what work they did for those coins.  As he tries to sell people coins for $17 a piece and people send him 100's of thousands of dollars.  He is giving away 100's of thousands of BCL to people like his cousin, Jared Rice and Crypto Connie for minimal to no effort at all.

Why have some large early investors gotten 5x bonuses on their coins while small early investors have gotten nothing?

Some of the biggest investors at 70 BTS have received up to 5x their holds as a bonus from Gotts.  He has done this secretly (though the blockchain knows all), and has not offered to do this for the many small investors who have been just as damaged by the price falling through the floor from the initial 70 BTS price to 3 BTS

This is really just the tip of the iceberg.  There is so much more that is wrong with this coin and I encourage anyone that is thinking of investing to do a ton of research before putting any of their hard earned money into it.

Or better yet, do yourself a favor and just stay far far away from this one.

This is well said. I find it sad that they sent out a message on their telegram that any supporters come try to dilute the truth that people are spreading here on BCT. The simple fact is something's not right with this project however there are some people that are too much of a sheep to see the wolf staring them in the face.

Their telegram is run in a manner in which anyone exhibiting speculation or hesitance is immediately banned. Some may be justified for being utterly rude, but the majority are not.

I was told a sob story by a miner who invested 100 thousand Euro into mining hardware and couldn't pay back the debt, yet he remains loyal to this shitcoin. To those guys, we warned you, but you didn't listen.

Cheers folks!

We as a community could need such thorough analyses much more often to protect people from being scammed. Well done!
-algebra-

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

1. wallet full of bug

2. discord close.

3. kick miner from telegram and said miner is short term hodler.

4.if  asked for technical issue and admin cant answer the question, u will get banned and your msge in telegram will be erase..i do believe many people come and asked for wallet and transaction issue...and mostly they come and never comeback...

last time i saw david said he will put everything he has...he has 3ghs power on it....but now? i didnt see any 3ghs in minerpool? is david also will dump his coin soon??he has 30k coins now...

http://bcl.minerpool.net/#/miners

check this.....

parrot_pinky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

1. wallet full of bug

2. discord close.

4.if  asked for technical issue and admin cant answer the question, u will get banned and your msge in telegram will be erase..i do believe many people come and asked for wallet and transaction issue...and mostly they come and never comeback...

last time i saw david said he will put everything he has...he has 3ghs power on it....but now? i didnt see any 3ghs in minerpool? is david also will dump his coin soon??he has 30k coins now...

check this.....

David is brainless guy.... he is rich but no brain... he is noob into crypto....JOhn is very greedy fellow... he knows only ban people from telegram who question him ....

he dont give respect to miners... daily he changes words... before he told mining will be there until EOS launch... today he told he will shut down entire chain .... and they are not moving coins to exchange....

Its waste of mining this coin....total confusion.... JOhn changes words like chameleon... no transperancy.... he use filthy language to miners who question him.... again he clears chat history on telegram.....
parrot_pinky

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

i invested round about 100k in mining hardware and so on - i never told anybody that i could not pay my depts, because our company makes a lot money for paying the bills.

PEOPLE - don't trust Haters - they are just a product of success.

i believe in BCL as i believe in that what the real John Gotts is doing..... and i won't stop mining till EOS.

Consider my post, think about it and don't let others think for yourself.

hey DAVID...  you told you are loyal miner for BCL with all your 3GH/s mining power.......

i cant see 3GH/s miner any where on pool.... lolz you shifted to some other coin like JONathan did....

you guyz have no belief in BCL project... why misguiding people on BCL community....

everyone knows that you and JOHN had secret agreement ... at last you people will dump small miners....
-algebra-

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

i invested round about 100k in mining hardware and so on - i never told anybody that i could not pay my depts, because our company makes a lot money for paying the bills.

i believe in BCL as i believe in that what the real John Gotts is doing..... and i won't stop mining till EOS.

hey DAVID...  you told you are loyal miner for BCL with all your 3GH/s mining power.......

i cant see 3GH/s miner any where on pool.... lolz you shifted to some other coin like JONathan did....

you guyz have no belief in BCL project... why misguiding people on BCL community....

everyone knows that you and JOHN had secret agreement ... at last you people will dump small miners....

LOL... he shifted out from BCL..... seems like this bcl will go larger but will dump like bitconnect.. no real product happen...  Seems like they have good admin answering questions....Lon ...if he doesnt know, he will not answer and waiting others admin... not like illena and adam...once u asked them and they cant answer your questions... u will never see that group anymore.

3ghs davids "farm" is missing.... i just wondering he will continue mine till june as he told everyone in telegram last time... little bit for adam... if you asked him question now, he will give u pdf... read it yourself... LOL.. people come to invest and read it yourself...they want people to invest their coin but they never entertain especially if you come as "miner"..... wt# is going on... he doesnt know anything about crypto...luckily they cant ban us in here...LOL
-algebra-

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

1. wallet full of bug

2. discord close.

4.if  asked for technical issue and admin cant answer the question, u will get banned and your msge in telegram will be erase..i do believe many people come and asked for wallet and transaction issue...and mostly they come and never comeback...

check this.....

David is brainless guy.... he is rich but no brain... he is noob into crypto....JOhn is very greedy fellow... he knows only ban people from telegram who question him ....

he dont give respect to miners... daily he changes words... before he told mining will be there until EOS launch... today he told he will shut down entire chain .... and they are not moving coins to exchange....

Its waste of mining this coin....total confusion.... JOhn changes words like chameleon... no transperancy.... he use filthy language to miners who question him.... again he clears chat history on telegram.....

got questions buddy....why they wanted to help latina people even american still got people which is need help?something fishy right happen in here? lets say....if bcl got 20usd per coin...crypto connie has 50k on her...she has 1m usd soon...easy money for her right just make youtube interview....

regarding david....
for sure david will dump his coin 30k bcl later on.. he is miner...for what he hodl that for about 1 2 years with no value.. this bcl team cant accept any single words from miner..and they hate miner very much....

if anyone want to invest...invest with your own risk.... hope adam and illena come here and we try to talk....if  he still got ball on him... Smiley
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

So....let me get this right in my brain here...

1. BCL released a token that was forked from eth and put that token on bitshares at 70 BTS per bcl and sold alot of it

2. They knew it was minable......but didnt realize how easy and cheap it would be to create new coins?Huh

3. Did they never intended to use the mined coins?Huh?

4. Did they think mining would be harder?

5. How can a team in crypto be so ignorant when it comes to mining???

5a....anyone that has ever mined for any amount of time will tell you a new coin is easy to mine and cheap!!!!

6. Do they really think they can control the price at 70 bts when miners get the coins for pennies?

7. They dont even need the blockchain at all, they premined 1 billion coins to use as "tokens"

8. Why use eth as their coins base, did they not know it was going to be mined?Huh

9. Is John Gotts a little.....simple in the head?

10. AND they fired Tim, that was stupid
xcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

hey DAVID...  you told you are loyal miner for BCL with all your 3GH/s mining power.......

mhm, first time i saw a shitstorm against my person. well - interesting point of view what you have ....

of course you did not check out the official bitcoinlatina pool, because thats where i have stayed, all the time. with a short break of 3 days. nd in THESE DAYS i put nice hash over bcl.minerpool.net - so i never stopped

i am a brainless guy - rich - but brainless ?

well - it depends who is telling me that  Grin  just another E.L.F  ?

or some very intelligent rich person ? nah, i don't think so...

So the original Mods, which was fired for inappropriate behavior, try to throw shit over me ? do whatever you would like to do, but i simply don't care.

as a BCL Boy i am biased, don't take my postings as an advise  Grin
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Here is a snip from Telegram

John Gotts:
My belief is still that mining may cease at 11:59pm EST Sunday.

People will be asked to fill out a form to return 100% of their coins from Clavis, to be reissued at BitShares, where there is a single BCL token, representing mined, founding team and volunteer crypto.

If mining halts Sunday night, until voted-in witnesses are put in place and the new software is ready, those BCL tokens represent a finite number of coupons for the  EOS-based blockchain when its available, which may be sooner than later, perhaps in weeks.

Until then the coin will be on BitShares as BCL, waiting for the 1-1 swap for the new Blockchain crypto.

Mining would continue through 11:59pm Sunday EST and return & re-issuance would occur exactly as before, over a 24 hour period.

Interest has been expressed from a person/group of miners who would like to take over the old chain sort of like Ethereum Classic and if they do it will be without the pre-mine and without any who wanted to move to the EOS-based chain.

Our focus is blockchain-agnostic. We are moving to the best blockchain software available and I’m excited for the move.

I will discuss this and more in a video today after our final team meeting in the topic.

I will scroll through Telegram for your thoughts on this final move.

I also hope that answered some questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He honestly doesnt realize he cant stop mining LOL what a retard......no im sorry i take that back as retards would be offended by being compared to John Gotts.
coincarter7

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

If anyone wasn't sure how unstable the 'CEO' of Bitcoin Latina is here is some of his remarks in Telegram:

Dmitry I Love BCL, [13.03.18 19:28]
[In reply to John Gotts]
At this time the rate further goes down rapidly...

Dmitry I Love BCL, [13.03.18 19:29]
News seems like nothing... Like good news and a course makes new records

Dmitry I Love BCL, [13.03.18 19:30]
and will continue to go lower, I experienced this man

That's sad

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:38]
Yes and in fact I did purchase over $100,000 from volunteers and miners at higher values.

You cannot fight stupid people. They will do what they will.

I’m really glad you all agree that they have to go and only then can we have price recovery.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:40]
I should have listened to Stan and Michael and never had competitive mining. We should have limited daily coins to 1,000 rather than 20,000. You live and learn.

That said, I have no intention of selling my coins for four years and on a chart this will be but a blip.

Remember too that it wouldn’t take more than a few hedge funds to buy everything right back to where it was. Delivery is everything.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:41]
With the miners gone except for delegates we will again focus on building value and no longer deal with the disruption that was caused and price devastation reaped by those miners who had only a personal agenda to dump at the cost of electricity.

Shameful stuff but we will purge it and continue.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:43]
Miners can mine and people can turn in all coins until Sunday night, we will pay them all out at 12am Monday (1 minutes after we stop accepting forms), I expect people to sell and then the healing will begin.

[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

Yes and in fact I did purchase over $100,000 from volunteers and miners at higher values.

I’m really glad you all agree that they have to go and only then can we have price recovery.

I should have listened to Stan and Michael and never had competitive mining. We should have limited daily coins to 1,000 rather than 20,000. You live and learn.

That said, I have no intention of selling my coins for four years and on a chart this will be but a blip.

Remember too that it wouldn’t take more than a few hedge funds to buy everything right back to where it was. Delivery is everything.

With the miners gone except for delegates we will again focus on building value and no longer deal with the disruption that was caused and price devastation reaped by those miners who had only a personal agenda to dump at the cost of electricity.

Miners can mine and people can turn in all coins until Sunday night, we will pay them all out at 12am Monday (1 minutes after we stop accepting forms), I expect people to sell and then the healing will begin.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:45]
I will write a book some day about all of this and the first chapter will talk about the value of the coin and the volunteer army that emerged and then miners entered the picture, attacked the volunteers like raping pirates in our chat forums and dumped and any price until we politely showed them the door.

Bitcoin miners held up Segwit for half a year.

Competitive mining and dumping is a dead sport.

Delegates are the future.

[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

I will write a book some day about all of this and the first chapter will talk about the value of the coin and the volunteer army that emerged and then miners entered the picture, attacked the volunteers like raping pirates in our chat forums and dumped and any price until we politely showed them the door.

Bellick Algo, [13.03.18 19:57]
what will prevent the volunteers from being the next dumpers?
[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

John Gotts, [13.03.18 19:59]
[In reply to Bellick Algo]
Because they never have and they’re the ones still answering your questions.  And they all earn four times more then they have now by contract over four years.

[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

Because they never have and they’re the ones still answering your questions.  And they all earn four times more then they have now by contract over four years.

Virtu, [13.03.18 20:06]
[In reply to John Gotts]
Do you know they did though?

[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

[In reply to John Gotts]

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:11]
[In reply to Virtu]
Are you asking me if my best people held out until the very end and got to sell a ton for nothing after I enriched the dumpsters, yes. I know that. They are heroes.  They also held out on selling while market makers came in and sold high to me while they held and then offered to buy low and are now paying them a fraction of what I paid.

They are heroes and they will be rewarded.

Bellick Algo, [13.03.18 20:13]
market makers only put orders on book though, i dont get that part about them selling to you

[In reply to John Gotts]

That's sad

[In reply to John Gotts]

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:11]
[In reply to Virtu]
Are you asking me if my best people held out until the very end and got to sell a ton for nothing after I enriched the dumpsters, yes. I know that. They are heroes.  They also held out on selling while market makers came in and sold high to me while they held and then offered to buy low and are now paying them a fraction of what I paid.

They are heroes and they will be rewarded.

Bellick Algo, [13.03.18 20:13]
market makers only put orders on book though, i dont get that part about them selling to you

Virtu, [13.03.18 20:15]
[In reply to John Gotts]
Part of your team did already dumped along with the miners. At 2-2.5BTS / BCL. Early. Just saying. I'll leave it at that and all the best to hodlers. #lovehodl

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:15]
What I’m saying is that I could have just bought coins directly from volunteers but I made the mistake of putting my money in the market where my mouth was, which was 100 times higher.

Miners decimated the ability for these people who created ALL of this to eat.

Be VERY careful insulting them in front of me.

Bellick Algo, [13.03.18 20:16]
ah ok

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:20]
Good response. An apology to them would go even further.

They are the same folks who got verbally gang-raped by a group of angry Indian miners who failed us at Discord as admins and conned us out of 50,000 coins they dumped. Where was your outrage then?

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:21]
Where was your outrage when miners were dumping EVERY buy order and savaging the price from 70BTS to 2BTS?

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:21]
Don’t EVER insult my volunteers again or you will be banned.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:22]
Mining is fucking over.

We will wait now for the final insult and then we will go find hedge funds with an appetite for cheap coins and see if we can’t do some repair once the rapists are gone.

John Gotts, [13.03.18 20:23]
I do hope I was clear.
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

If you are doing a project then you will understand and sympathize with John Gotts, strongly on John Gotts!
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Tell me, what do I need to do to be able to get bitcoin coins latina EOS if I now have BCL?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Tell me, what do I need to do to be able to get bitcoin coins latina EOS if I now have BCL?

1) If you have your BCL (as a tradeable token) on BitShares exchange - you only need to wait when EOS will be ready.

2) If you have mined BCL (ethash algo) - you need change it until this Sunday.

Read this: https://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/moving-higher-ground/

After change, you need wait.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

1) If you have your BCL (as a tradeable token) on BitShares exchange - you only need to wait when EOS will be ready.

2) If you have mined BCL (ethash algo) - you need change it until this Sunday.

Read this: https://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/moving-higher-ground/

After change, you need wait.

I understand that I may receive a token EOS, I need to keep the BCL on account bitshare?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Yes, if BCL-team not change their plan in future.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: