Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hell is "nullius" the guy is too smart around here :)  (Read 2778 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

@nullius

Trump or Hillary?

Obama is not up for vote  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

@nullius

Trump or Hillary?

Obama is not up for vote  Grin

Neither are those two. Election ended 16 months ago, try to keep up.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:44 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:37:25 AM by fxstrike

"Hello, everyone. I'm Marina Orlova of Hot for Words. Today's word is nullius, Latin for ..."

Hmmm...

Whoever this guy is, one thing I assume, he was born to be the first "living legend" in this forum. Nulluis means "own by nobody" this is the true meaning of legend, control by nobody.

The “nullius” nym is .onion-layered with meanings.  One for which I long cherished it is the implication that I am of nobody, from nobody, nobody’s.  (On the other side of the Nullian balance, I am nobody:  A pseudonymous ghost in the.nym.zone.)

I deemed this a fitting nym for the Bitcoin world, on grounds that Bitcoinum nullius est:  Bitcoin is nobody’s—“owned by nobody... controlled by nobody”, as livingancient observed.

I happen to like Core, but they are not Bitcoin.  They provide only the necessary prerequisite:  Reliable software which can keep safe the exchange value equivalent of hundreds of billions of dollars in value throughout the Bitcoin ecosystem.  Beyond that, you ought know as well as anybody that code alone can’t solve people problems.

Bitcoin is a sociological phenomenon.  Now we see the latest battle in an ongoing political war.  What fights for Bitcoin is—Bitcoin.  The thing is running headless, just as it’s supposed to do.  Bitcoinum nullius est.  It’s a decentralized social organism which belongs to nobody, with nobody in control.  It derives its value from its nature as such.  It fends off enemies by the power of multitudes who believe in it—and the many who have much to lose—many of whom are otherwise enemies with each other; all of whom agree on only one thing, Bitcoin.  Core (as L. cor) could stop the heart of Bitcoin by caving in, or ceasing technological improvements.  But this is beyond Core, you, me, or anybody else involved.

For Bitcoin owns; it is not owned.  I don’t mean the monetary component, in the sense of people who are owned by their wealth.  I refer to the sociological phenomenon.  Bitcoin owns.  You know what I mean.  Each and all of you know exactly what I mean.

(All emphasis and boldface are as in the original.)

The [CoinNullius] white paper will be release once translated to Kingon then transcribed to Voynishi complete with flowery and nude illustrations.

As not hereto disclosed by me in public:  One of my motives which led to some recent unlucky events was my desire for someone to work with for an erotic Bitcoin art project.

For now, I will leave my intentions a mystery; but girls who have really gone Bitcoin may feel free to contact me if curious.

Which makes me think of another theory. The entire crypto space is under attack by Russians with an attempt to get nullius elected president of the US where nullius is really a US citizen.

What’s the probability?  (...that “WANTED” poster did say “politically incorrect”, did it not?)

As for US-USSR being distinct without difference—why yes, I think you’re right.  They’re evil twins.

5 pages and this thread has remained in Meta when it appears to be a Reputation thread... what should one derive from that??

I think the least self-serving interpretation I could make is that the moderators of Meta may agree with this post from the first page:

There's a lot of "shit talking" and not enough "rose talking". Let's all try to acknowledge the best among us (and merit isn't enough). Can we do that? Will you join me?

(I also concur with the principle thereby stated.)

Last week, I began drafting for this thread a suitable “diatribe” ....

Oh Merit Magnate, please think again, consider self recusal.
Will there be no thread free of illumination from your searchlight intellect?

Think of this thread as some Austrian's box, and the answer to its question as a cat.
Don't break down.
Save us from the gas.

I agree that a thread created by my admirers, for the purpose of talking about me, should not become my daily personal soapbox; and I wouldn’t so spoil it.  But I do think the folks here may appreciate the occasional (many) word(s) from me, if and when I have something worthwhile to say on the topic.

(Note:  The foregoing is not the “diatribe”.)

Almost like something from spambot, littering forum and discussion thread with anything related crawled from the internet

Are you satoshi wannabe hiding behind PGP and Tor behind this Mobile Phone shop?

Yeah typical, I have seen it alot in your country endlessly arguing just about anything

Sudahlah bai ngko tu bangla takdelah anonymous sangat, taknak ngaku pulak konon macam satoshi, berbahasa latin pulak sini, alahai terror sangat la konon, perangai tu elok sikit, bukan ko sorang je terror sini

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Like with God, we can make nullius into our image.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Anybody have a 6X beaver buckskin shoe that nullius could borrow to don on his crown for a selfie?

I came across one of nullius's baby pictures.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

@nullius

Trump or Hillary?

Obama is not up for vote  ;D

Thread split:
On false dichotomies, Tweedledum vs. Tweedledee, and why YOU SHOULD NEVER VOTE!

I wouldn’t want to divert this thread to discussion of somebody unimportant, rather than nobody’s importance.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

"Hello, everyone. I'm Marina Orlova of Hot for Words. Today's word is nullius, Latin for ..."

Hmmm...

Whoever this guy is, one thing I assume, he was born to be the first "living legend" in this forum. Nulluis means "own by nobody" this is the true meaning of legend, control by nobody.

The “nullius” nym is .onion-layered with meanings.  One for which I long cherished it is the implication that I am of nobody, from nobody, nobody’s.  (On the other side of the Nullian balance, I am nobody:  A pseudonymous ghost in the.nym.zone.)

I deemed this a fitting nym for the Bitcoin world, on grounds that Bitcoinum nullius est:  Bitcoin is nobody’s—“owned by nobody... controlled by nobody”, as livingancient observed.

I happen to like Core, but they are not Bitcoin.  They provide only the necessary prerequisite:  Reliable software which can keep safe the exchange value equivalent of hundreds of billions of dollars in value throughout the Bitcoin ecosystem.  Beyond that, you ought know as well as anybody that code alone can’t solve people problems.

Bitcoin is a sociological phenomenon.  Now we see the latest battle in an ongoing political war.  What fights for Bitcoin is—Bitcoin.  The thing is running headless, just as it’s supposed to do.  Bitcoinum nullius est.  It’s a decentralized social organism which belongs to nobody, with nobody in control.  It derives its value from its nature as such.  It fends off enemies by the power of multitudes who believe in it—and the many who have much to lose—many of whom are otherwise enemies with each other; all of whom agree on only one thing, Bitcoin.  Core (as L. cor) could stop the heart of Bitcoin by caving in, or ceasing technological improvements.  But this is beyond Core, you, me, or anybody else involved.

For Bitcoin owns; it is not owned.  I don’t mean the monetary component, in the sense of people who are owned by their wealth.  I refer to the sociological phenomenon.  Bitcoin owns.  You know what I mean.  Each and all of you know exactly what I mean.

(All emphasis and boldface are as in the original.)

The [CoinNullius] white paper will be release once translated to Kingon then transcribed to Voynishi complete with flowery and nude illustrations.

As not hereto disclosed by me in public:  One of my motives which led to some recent unlucky events was my desire for someone to work with for an erotic Bitcoin art project.

For now, I will leave my intentions a mystery; but girls who have really gone Bitcoin may feel free to contact me if curious.

Which makes me think of another theory. The entire crypto space is under attack by Russians with an attempt to get nullius elected president of the US where nullius is really a US citizen.

What’s the probability?  (...that “WANTED” poster did say “politically incorrect”, did it not?)

As for US-USSR being distinct without difference—why yes, I think you’re right.  They’re evil twins.

5 pages and this thread has remained in Meta when it appears to be a Reputation thread... what should one derive from that??

I think the least self-serving interpretation I could make is that the moderators of Meta may agree with this post from the first page:

There's a lot of "shit talking" and not enough "rose talking". Let's all try to acknowledge the best among us (and merit isn't enough). Can we do that? Will you join me?

(I also concur with the principle thereby stated.)

Last week, I began drafting for this thread a suitable “diatribe” ....

Oh Merit Magnate, please think again, consider self recusal.
Will there be no thread free of illumination from your searchlight intellect?

Think of this thread as some Austrian's box, and the answer to its question as a cat.
Don't break down.
Save us from the gas.

I agree that a thread created by my admirers, for the purpose of talking about me, should not become my daily personal soapbox; and I wouldn’t so spoil it.  But I do think the folks here may appreciate the occasional (many) word(s) from me, if and when I have something worthwhile to say on the topic.

Amost like something from spambot, littering forum and discussion thread with anything related crawled from the internet

Are you satoshi wannabe hiding behind PGP and Tor behind this Mobile Phone shop?

Yeah typical, I have seen it alot in your country endlessly arguing just about anything

Sudahlah bai ngko tu bangla takdelah anonymous sangat, taknak ngaku pulak konon macam satoshi, berbahasa latin pulak sini, alahai terror sangat la konon, perangai tu elok sikit, bukan ko sorang je terror sini

Personally, I prefer nullius hiding in a Mobile Phone shop then in a sorry-ass Sari Sari once owned by crypto's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor (cyberpinoy) - complete with an internet cafe, disco, living quarters for four in the lower level (sometimes referred to as a basement in the civilized world), and the Philippines' largest bitcoin mining farm, all powered by an as-one-can-clearly-see-below west-facing solar array on a hot tin roof surrounded by towering coconut trees on three sides so to defuse the sun's powerful rays at its equatorial location, not to mention the piggery flanked by mango trees out back that when fired up, the aroma sent the locals into a frenzy, knowing that that once pet pig cooking on the barbie only meant one thing - there was a cock fight scheduled for the evening - which speaking of, rumor has it that it was some jealous cock fighter who burnt the sorry-ass Sari Sari to the ground because Fodor's fowls were fierce fighters, a skill set he acquired in the Carolinas from his uncle while moonlighting cleaning toilet bowls of well-to-dos with his mail-order bride while trading on FOREX, selling his practice account so to get into bitcoin in 2009 thanks to the advice of a fellow toilet bowl cleaner, affording Leroy to purchase the sorry-ass Sari Sari across the street from his in-laws who also suffered form brownouts and intermittent Internet connection at best, but not enough to effect the Philippines' largest bitcoin farm while Leroy island hopped the archipelago, conducting free seminars in teaching his fellow countrymen how they, too, can go from amassing cryptos from faucets to owning a similar-sized crypto mining farm as his in only three short months.

And if you don't believe the account relaid above is indeed true, simply ask suchmoon. He'll/she'll tell you.

As long as nullius isn't a racist daughter-fucking Mormon who once faked his death, thus no longer on Ross' payroll, then he's still cool in my book.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

And if you don't believe the account relaid above is indeed true, simply ask suchmoon. He'll/she'll tell you.

Ah.... sweet memories. I'm still puzzled how a lying piece of shit like Leroy could get 100+ BTC to piss away. Such a waste.

But nullius has not pissed away 100+ BTC of other poeple's money. There, back on topic.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

If I have questions. I might start reading his posts like a book, it might help me improve my destitute posting lol. He might be good but we have to admit that most of us actually sometimes find it hard to understand what he is actually saying.

I've read one of his post and it took me 30-45 mins to understand the whole post.  Tongue
You should print his post, immerse it in the water and drink the water and become novelist just like him

I envy him, tho the suggestion given was the complete opposite of what I am currently thinking. Instead of putting immersing it in the water, A wine would be a much wiser choice.

"To be a novelist like him", before this would happen. I would find my self first crawling as I walk to my home cause that might take me to a dozen of wine bottles
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:47:21 AM by YuTü.Co.in

If I have questions. I might start reading his posts like a book, it might help me improve my destitute posting lol. He might be good but we have to admit that most of us actually sometimes find it hard to understand what he is actually saying.

I've read one of his post and it took me 30-45 mins to understand the whole post.  Tongue
You should print his post, immerse it in the water and drink the water and become novelist just like him

I envy him, tho the suggestion given was the complete opposite of what I am currently thinking. Instead of putting immersing it in the water, A wine would be a much wiser choice.

"To be a novelist like him", before this would happen. I would find my self first crawling as I walk to my home cause that might take me to a dozen of wine bottles

"While you're deciding, I'll be reading The nullius Scrolls.
And does anybody here have a virgin goat that I may borrow for the evening?
Once you've voted, visit me at my van down by the river.
Knock three times and bellow "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" if for wine; if for ..."

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Nullius is certainly a member of Cicada 3301 group. Just search about it on internet, and you will find way too many similarities! 😄

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Nullius is certainly a member of Cicada 3301 group. Just search about it on internet, and you will find way too many similarities! 😄

I've always found Cicada 3301 to be very interesting.  Never had much time to really deep dive it, seemed to be way over my head but intriguing nonetheless.  People that have been able to solve those puzzles are certainly geniuses.

Best,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

I've always found Cicada 3301 to be very interesting.  Never had much time to really deep dive it, seemed to be way over my head but intriguing nonetheless.  People that have been able to solve those puzzles are certainly geniuses.

Best,
Ben

The first internet puzzle started on January 4, 2012, and ran for approximately one month.

Timestamp   2009-01-03 18:15:05

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=kA2C
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Code:
e95fb2193dd348de266b7cc350b8c643c472af82e06987d4a34916e5c5b68970

Code:
d26ce23462834637dc23c09e64b60cf9d207db8779c4110b8125a0b30a6b02ab

O, New World Buddha, that’s not the first time you’ve asked that—nor, I suppose, the zeroeth.  Though it’s true that I love 💓 strong crypto, I’ve quoted Nietzsche, and I so happen to be listening to Bach right now, William of Ockham may suggest this means nothing but that I am possessed of intelligence, good taste, and a passion for privacy.

Outside the foregoing statements, I deem it unwise to be drawn into answering your query.  Excepting one instance thus far whereby I wished to avoid potential trouble to gmaxwell, I have been forced into a “neither confirm nor deny” policy as to such speculations ever since notoriously illiterate forum troll o_e_l_e_o trapped me in a paradox:

I claim that your real name is Michael Cassio.

There are now two potential outcomes:

1 - You don't deny it, and therefore it is true.

2 - You do deny it, provide proof it is not true, and in doing so, dox yourself.

Either way, you will have lost your reputation of being un-doxable!

Quote from: Michael Cassio (AKA Nullius)
Reputation, reputation, reputation! O, I have
lost my reputation! I have lost the immortal part of
myself, and what remains is bestial.

Whereupon a scurrilous paparazzo named Ludovico Marchetti (1853–1909) time-travelled to catch a photo of me consorting with a woman who has been accused of being a “working girl”, then leaked the photo onto the Internet via a Russian site:

Loading current photograph of nullius with a woman...

o_e_l_e_o then bugged my undisclosed secure location, and caught me crying out:

Quote from: Michael Cassio (AKA Nullius)
You rogue! You rascal!

Alas, I have been robbed of my 😈😈😈 PRIVACY!!! 😈😈😈  This sad misfortune has left the sinister o_e_l_e_o bragging, with impeccable logic:

I doxxed Nullius weeks ago. He has not denied it, therefore it stands as fact.

For the coup de grace, after my photo was leaked, unidentified person(s) h4x0r3d my forum account and set my current avatar and personal text to:

Archive of nullius’ avatar as of 2018-03-14T19:00:43Z
Photo: Michael with Bianca
— I’m doxed! @nym.zone

Being new here, I can’t seem to figure out the forum’s interface so I can get rid of this.  It is really confusing.  Please help if you can!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

Archive of nullius’ avatar as of 2018-03-14T19:00:43Z
Photo: Michael with Bianca
— I’m doxed! @nym.zone

Being new here, I can’t seem to figure out the forum’s interface so I can get rid of this.  It is really confusing.  Please help if you can!

Duh, it's so easy. With the window open, on your keyboard, press the following keys simultaneously: Alt + F4

Problem solved.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 01:37:47 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Being new here, I can’t seem to figure out the forum’s interface so I can get rid of this.  It is really confusing.  Please help if you can!

Duh, it's so easy. With the window open, on your keyboard, press the following keys simultaneously: Alt + F4

Problem solved.

Please pay attention and recognize tongue-in-cheek posts. nullius' avatar is at least his second attempt, thus fully aware of how to replace it unless, that is, he paid alia to do it for him.

nullius: alia, am I's in you or am I's back in the mud?
alia: Oh, nullius, you's in me!
nullius: Puts me back in the mud.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

O, New World Buddha, that’s not the first time you’ve asked that—nor, I suppose, the zeroeth.  Though it’s true that I love 💓 strong crypto, I’ve quoted Nietzsche, and I so happen to be listening to Bach right now, William of Ockham may suggest this means nothing but that I am possessed of intelligence, good taste, and a passion for privacy.

Outside the foregoing statements, I deem it unwise to be drawn into answering your query.  Excepting one instance thus far whereby I wished to avoid potential trouble to gmaxwell, I have been forced into a “neither confirm nor deny” policy as to such speculations ever since notoriously illiterate forum troll o_e_l_e_o trapped me in a paradox:

LOL, nice one. New Age Buddha. I feel enlightened! Ya, this is neither the zeroeth nor the first time when I said you might be a member of Cicada 3301 group. But since that thread is locked, this theory can't be hyped there. Therefore, I brought it here! And well, your PGP messages and codes seem to be out of my brain range. Maybe you are calling your group allies for 'elp. And since you are neither denying nor accepting this theory, therefore it means it is very difficult for you to come up with an excuse. But do remember silence often goes in the favour of interrogator!!

**Don't take my words seriously. I am just enjoying fanning a theory. Cheers!

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

O, New World Buddha, that’s not the first time you’ve asked that—nor, I suppose, the zeroeth.  Though it’s true that I love 💓 strong crypto, I’ve quoted Nietzsche, and I so happen to be listening to Bach right now, William of Ockham may suggest this means nothing but that I am possessed of intelligence, good taste, and a passion for privacy.

Outside the foregoing statements, I deem it unwise to be drawn into answering your query.  Excepting one instance thus far whereby I wished to avoid potential trouble to gmaxwell, I have been forced into a “neither confirm nor deny” policy as to such speculations ever since notoriously illiterate forum troll o_e_l_e_o trapped me in a paradox:

LOL, nice one. New Age Buddha. I feel enlightened! Ya, this is neither the zeroeth nor the first time when I said you might be a member of Cicada 3301 group. But since that thread is locked, this theory can't be hyped there. Therefore, I brought it here! And well, your PGP messages and codes seem to be out of my brain range. Maybe you are calling your group allies for 'elp. And since you are neither denying nor accepting this theory, therefore it means it is very difficult for you to come up with an excuse. But do remember silence often goes in the favour of interrogator!!

**Don't take my words seriously. I am just enjoying fanning a theory. Cheers!

For shits and giggles, I Googled "fanning a theory" (wrapped in quote thingies). I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

Please stop.  I am becoming dizzy!

nullius' avatar is at least his second attempt, thus fully aware of how to replace it unless, that is, he paid alia to do it for him.

I paid alia 0.99 BTC, in exchange for which she provided to me a 3-line script which loses avatars.

O, New World Buddha,

LOL, nice one. New Age Buddha. I feel enlightened!

I said, “New World Buddha”.  1492.  Several major historical events occurred that year.  For breakfast, I eat Columbus Eggs with my fresh-ground BWV 211.  Thus, I picked the one which seemed the best fit; I may start on your avatar next...

Siddartha

nullius' avatar is at least his second attempt,

Actually, this is only avatar [2] if you count from [0] like a C programmer.  nullius_avatar[0] was made from Regana’s “WANTED” poster upthread:

nullius_avatar[1] was swapped into place after Toughit posted this in an active thread I had started:

Merited by hilariousandco (1), figmentofmyass (1), BTCforJoe (1), nullius (1)[/color][/size]
Some of the legendary don’t see the need for new ranks, for others, they would like something to work for, and for nullius, well there is… this

Rank              Threshold
Newbie              0
Jr. Member        10
Member            30
Full Member     100
Sr. Member      250
Hero Member   500
Legendary       1000
Mythical          2000
Nullius            7000

So.. why not add a rank or two?  Seriously, who does it hurt?

For nullius to achieve the highest level (Nullius), at the current pace of 12.55/merit per day, it would take 506 days to rank up.  Probably need more time for the activity to catch up.

Going to need more coin… and an average post length line.

https://imgur.com/a/Te9lC

What seems to be missing (a lot) is a sense of humor.

Thus:

Then, the h4x0rs pwned my account and changed everything.  Help!

Problem solved.

I tried that, and my Internet Explorer window disappeared.  I had to open the Internet again (click the blue e...).  Do you think I should try Ctrl-Alt-Del?  Or mayhap I ought unplug my computer to protect it from transient surges, throw it down an air shaft to perform quantum gravitational hermeneutics to better interpret and troubleshoot the problem, and then rub magnets over my backup disks to restore Gauss polarity to the RLL controller substrate?  Would that restore my avatar and personal text?

(If you want to be so “helpful”, then you’ll need to do better than “Alt + F4”.)

So.  It's obvious, nullius = Stephen Hawking.

Hello Professor

Hello.  A remote similarity I have to Dr. Hawking:

Code:
288d6234089781d126925cf63d241532e5d779b7cc357bbe8178d446cb0ade97

(I’m such a tease.)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Speakin' of Dr. Hawking, do you know why God called him home?

To use his wheelchair so that the old fart can more easily get around.

St Peter: It says here that you haven't uttered a single curse word in decades.
Dr. Hawking: No shit, ass whip! Now tell me again why you're takin' my fuckin wheelchair.
St Peter: God needs it.
Dr. Hawking: Fuck that old fart, and tell him that if I see his fuckin ass, I'm gonna stick pineapples up where entropy doesn't shine. This fuckin place sucks. Speakin' of suckin', is that Jim Nabors over there talkin' to Liberace?
St Peter: Actually, Jim's talkin' to a Bill Murray imitator.
Dr. Hawking: Cool! If Ernie Banks is up here, then strike my discontent.
God: Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Dr. Hawking: Freak! My money's on he'll crash it before the day's out. BTW, how long is a day up here anyway?
Meretrix
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

Meretrix Conceptions, Disincorporated

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Alhough nullius has here stood accused of creating artistic alternative realities in cipherspace, he would never plan do anything like serializing an erotic Bitcoin novel under an alt account.  Never!

I am nobody’s, and my love is nobody’s.  Whereas I would do anything for Bitcoin.

❤️ The Meretrix

Use PGP! PGP is sexy. 😍 0xB589C6F74DCAE7A2E932A9773E0E253A69696969
(PSA: Do not rely on short keyids. Using my code + sipa’s keygrinder,
0x69696969 took 1055.33375204 seconds on 1 core of an old laptop CPU!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: