Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171582 times)
shema65

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

Is there any system for combining bonuses with ICO?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Is there any system for combining bonuses with ICO?
The system is the simplest in this case - they are all summed up. Great offer for investors!
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I was considering the possibility of earning on the basis of TokenGo and there were doubts about the work of voting on the platform. It turns out that you can’t earn anything at all, even with serious efforts.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I was considering the possibility of earning on the basis of TokenGo and there were doubts about the work of voting on the platform. It turns out that you can’t earn anything at all, even with serious efforts.
This is partly true. The reward system has clear rules, according to which each author of a post or comment receives a reward. The entire algorithm is described in the WhitePaper. There is a special case in which one can’t receive a reward for a post. This is possible only if there is no result from the post.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

This is partly true. The reward system has clear rules, according to which each author of a post or comment receives a reward. The entire algorithm is described in the WhitePaper. There is a special case in which one can’t receive a reward for a post. This is possible only if there is no result from the post.
Is this fair, in your opinion?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

In my opinion, yes. This is obtained in a situation where participants who do not have "power" vote for the post. Under the terms of TokenGo, such members can not influence the community. As a rule, these are beginners. So everything is honest.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

In my opinion, yes. This is obtained in a situation where participants who do not have "power" vote for the post. Under the terms of TokenGo, such members can not influence the community. As a rule, these are beginners. So everything is honest.
Even the number of votes can not affect the result?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

That's right. Here the main point belongs to the voices possessing the corresponding "power". Therefore, sometimes the voice of one participant with a big "power" is enough to get a good reward.
scifilover

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

That's right. Here the main point belongs to the voices possessing the corresponding "power". Therefore, sometimes the voice of one participant with a big "power" is enough to get a good reward.
For the size of posts there are requirements?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Tell me how much it is possible to earn, working on the platform? At least the approximate amount per a week or a month…
A fully fair and transparent reward system is realized for TokenGo community participants. A reward for any period of time will depend on activity of participant and the quality of content created.   
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

How long will last the bounty-program itself?
Bounty program will end together with the end of the ICO procedure.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Tell me directly, who in the community can receive the greatest reward? Delegate or curator?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

When will the cost of GPT tokens become known? I want to understand the forces of the owners.
MilyChuxin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

Can this coin be mined? If yes, then how?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

What is the bonus for investing in the first week of the ICO?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

What is the bonus for investing in the first week of the ICO?
On the first week the bonus is the biggest - 30% !!!
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

I think this is the right decision, users in a higher degree everywhere have higher powers and this is correct.
but it seems to me and newcomers should have the right to do this, maybe to a lesser degree

Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

YouTube counts the number of video views, then the ratio of likes and dislikes. Is it wrong to adopt the same system?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:52 AM

We can assume how much, being a miner, it is possible to earn a day?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

Is your own exchange created to provide your own project tokens? Cross-rates will be with all the basic crypto currencies? How wide will the functionality of the exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: