Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171580 times)
Boeing-747

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

I want to say that I participated in many bounties, but I like TokenGo most. A wide variety of different tasks, some light, some harder. The heavier the task - the higher the reward, and this is fair. I hope that this campaign will bring good luck to many people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Is there any bounty [ANN]? Thank you!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I want to say that I participated in many bounties, but I like TokenGo most. A wide variety of different tasks, some light, some harder. The heavier the task - the higher the reward, and this is fair. I hope that this campaign will bring good luck to many people.
I'm also have a good impression from this project.
The more the challenge, than that will give us a good result in return when we do it our best.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

How does the buyer confirm possession of the tokens?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

How does the buyer confirm possession of the tokens?
Everything happens in electronic form after three confirmations with the help of a blocker.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Projects that will support and promote TokenGo will receive their own token exchange systems. What will they be in relation to the external environment?
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

I saw quite a few references to the project recently in official sources. The question has arisen: is there another superstructure for carrying out the already complex ICO yet? They are quite difficult to understand, and then there will be another provider - it means the procedure will become even more difficult!
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

I saw quite a few references to the project recently in official sources. The question has arisen: is there another superstructure for carrying out the already complex ICO yet? They are quite difficult to understand, and then there will be another provider - it means the procedure will become even more difficult!

You should study the information about the project in more detail and then you will understand that everything will become easier with TokenGo - the project offers the realization of all stages of the “turnkey” project realization at the professional high level. TokenGo forms a full-fledged ecosystem in which any participant can create their own crypto-currencies, program smart contracts, use tokens to exchange or purchase goods / services, including ICO.
sdfslei

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

You should study the information about the project in more detail and then you will understand that everything will become easier with TokenGo - the project offers the realization of all stages of the “turnkey” project realization at the professional high level. TokenGo forms a full-fledged ecosystem in which any participant can create their own crypto-currencies, program smart contracts, use tokens to exchange or purchase goods / services, including ICO.
How is it "turnkey"? Is there anybody ready to transfer all these functions to an outside project?
omorbalsamhill1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

How is it "turnkey"? Is there anybody ready to transfer all these functions to an outside project?

In the case of cooperation, TokenGo ceases to be a third-party project. The agreements on monetization of business assume full mutual interest in the successful implementation of all stages of the campaign.
sdfslei

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

In the case of cooperation, TokenGo ceases to be a third-party project. The agreements on monetization of business assume full mutual interest in the successful implementation of all stages of the campaign.
And what can this give an ordinary person? Or solutions focused only on business?
omorbalsamhill1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

And what can this give an ordinary person? Or solutions focused only on business?

Based on the project's web platform, there will be a full range of information for monitoring all phases of the ICO, website builder and smart contracts, own crypto-exchange, and harvesting.
sdfslei

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Based on the project's web platform, there will be a full range of information for monitoring all phases of the ICO, website builder and smart contracts, own crypto-exchange, and harvesting.
Who will be interested in harvesting?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

What methods the platform are going to use to create investment attractiveness of projects? Here we do not take the idea of ​​business.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

How in a bounty company is the amount of remuneration for a particular post determined?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

How in a bounty company is the amount of remuneration for a particular post determined?
The evaluation system is based on the concept of "power" of the post, that is, how many votes it has collected. However, each voice has its own weight - "power".
sdfslei

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Now there are quite a lot of projects that declare their goal to create their own crypto-exchange ... How will TokenGo differ?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

How wide is the set of templates for creating does the website have?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

Is it possible to bring real profit to the project participant in an active work to promote the project in networks? I'm ready to do this.
The profit of every community is generated due to the content that it creates. The better the quality of the content is, the bigger the reward is.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

We can assume how much, being a miner, it is possible to earn a day?
100% GoCoin are generated due to mining in 24 hours.  5% of them a distributed as rewards for delegates/miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: