Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171580 times)
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

Is your own exchange created to provide your own project tokens? Cross-rates will be with all the basic crypto currencies? How wide will the functionality of the exchange?

None of the restrictions are still out of the question. I note that the stock exchange will only appear after the ICO. Flexible architecture will integrate an unlimited number of currency pairs. But the exchange rates with the crypto currency of the project are bound to be.

It will be very convenient. What are the advantages of own exchange services?
An enhanced auction page will be created, a simplified balance check and an intuitive and simple interface. That's all it takes to work first.
Will the stock exchange be implemented through a separate application or from the TokenGo platform?

The Exchange will be synchronized with the personal offices of the project's web platform. This convenience is considered the main and competitive, and it will also affect the possibility of income for community members, who are given many options to monetize their activity.
Interesting! Commission on transactions are already known?
The commission on the deals will be established after the exchange is launched. This will happens after the ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
energycrypt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

The project has an interesting system of rewards for the posts of the participants in the Harvesting. What is the reward for this?
Reward for harvesting is determined by a daily multilevel system of estimation of calculation of rewards based on DPoP algorithm. I advise u to get acquainted with the algorithm of calculation in the appropriate sector of the WP.  
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I realized that for owners of projects, TokenGo can be very interesting with its "all in one" services, when you can solve all problems at once and focus on improving the project, but why the whole system for community development? Do I need to spend so much money on it?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

I realized that for owners of projects, TokenGo can be very interesting with its "all in one" services, when you can solve all problems at once and focus on improving the project, but why the whole system for community development? Do I need to spend so much money on it?
Community development is also important from the point of view of community promotion! Look at how many people have already become members of the community. All of them will contribute to product development, which will make TokenGo product faster and better.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

Community development is also important from the point of view of community promotion! Look at how many people have already become members of the community. All of them will contribute to product development, which will make TokenGo product faster and better.
It's just that there seems to be a very costly loyalty program ...
gavrosh

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

in TokenGo, the timely and fair remuneration of participants, proportional to their own contribution - is the basis of the project. This will ensure the active position of the participants, and therefore the speed of the development of the community.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

in TokenGo, the timely and fair remuneration of participants, proportional to their own contribution - is the basis of the project. This will ensure the active position of the participants, and therefore the speed of the development of the community.
Ok! Does the voting system also help in this?
gavrosh

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Yes, voting is a manifestation of the activity of the participants, which can be done in the simplest way, indicating their opinion on any issue.
seriosman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Yes, voting is a manifestation of the activity of the participants, which can be done in the simplest way, indicating their opinion on any issue.
Are there any other attributes of social networks that will be used to develop the community?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

To buy tokens, there are different bonus programs. Is it possible to summarize bonuses?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

To buy tokens, there are different bonus programs. Is it possible to summarize bonuses?
This is foreseen by the project. Create and arrange bonuses, without limits!
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

Is there a finite number of users who can be engaged in mining? Or is there no limit?
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

The platform seeks to tokenize any business. I have never met such things that it was impossible to earn something on it. But is there such an activity in principle?)
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

ICO will end in February or in March? What date?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

ICO will end in February or in March? What date?
ICO will last until the end of March 2018!
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Notarization on a platform basis? How did it become possible?
energycrypt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

How wide is the set of templates for creating does the website have?
The details of operation and tools of site constructors of TokenGo platform will be announced later.
wind111

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

How long will last the bounty-program itself?
energycrypt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Now there are quite a lot of projects that declare their goal to create their own crypto-exchange ... How will TokenGo differ?
TokenGo Exchange features: flexible architecture that allows to integrate an unlimited number of currency pairs, an improved trading page, simplified balance checking, user-friendly interface and synchronization with personal cabinets. TokenGo aims to create the best product in the market.
energycrypt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

What methods the platform are going to use to create investment attractiveness of projects? Here we do not take the idea of ​​business.
The investment attractiveness of the project that will be developed with the help of TokenGo will be achieved with the help of use of a set of tools offered by the platform, including the site constructor, the use of the TokenGo network blockchain, the web site, the cryptocurrency exchange, the constructor of smart contracts, development and interaction with the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: