Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171586 times)
CryptoWind

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

TokenGO can do everything at the highest level. I reviewed the road map, it is enough and skillfully all competently and conveniently painted. On the TokenGo project, you can earn tokens by completing tasks. There are a lot of tasks. This is the most convenient bounty project. Developers have approached this with the mind.
This is just the case when you can not disagree with your opponent. The bounty bureau of the campaign on the TokenGo platform has no analogues. Convenient, understandably, with good moderation and immediately see the result of earned tokens.

The platform for bounty companies is made at the highest level!  This is a convenient personal account, very simple. A lot of tasks and tokens are credited at once, plus the opportunity to earn as much as you can!
simple to navigate in the platform - its true. In bounty part there are twitter, media, reddit, translation, comments and other sections.
 2 weeks left to the end of ico and bounty.. like it was in april, last days all begin to work harder to earn more tokens))
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

The TokenGo company needs to assemble 10,000 etheriums by the 31st. Correctly I understood? What happens if we do not collect so much?
The sum of 10,000 Ethereum is a priority! But it is not mandatory. That is, if the project collects less, it will still develop. But development will take place more slowly.
It should have long been clear to everyone that investment in TokenGo is a long-term relationship. at least for two years, we must forget about tokens after entering the exchange
Yes agree that you need the received tokens to keep on longer since the capitalization will be growth and price accordingly too, at least until the new year at the very least.
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

At a certain time there is a grouping of recorded data, their hashing, as well as communication with the previous block. After that a new block is added to the blockroom. Under the control of the DPoP algorithm, each new block is added to the distributed registry of the block
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

TokenGo community can come to a joint decision, in which the total number of delegates elected for the round will be increased due to the created reserve of delegates, to ensure greater speed and decentralization
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

When choosing one of the classic PoW protocols, creating and verifying a block in a common network takes an unpredictable amount of time. In TokenGo, which uses, as noted above, the DPoP consensus algorithm, each round lasts exactly 10 seconds, while ensuring the integrity and reliability of the resulting blocks, with an insignificant probability of producing forks
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

The TokenGo company needs to assemble 10,000 etheriums by the 31st. Correctly I understood? What happens if we do not collect so much?
The sum of 10,000 Ethereum is a priority! But it is not mandatory. That is, if the project collects less, it will still develop. But development will take place more slowly.
It should have long been clear to everyone that investment in TokenGo is a long-term relationship. at least for two years, we must forget about tokens after entering the exchange
Yes agree that you need the received tokens to keep on longer since the capitalization will be growth and price accordingly too, at least until the new year at the very least.

It is worth remembering that coins will generate new coins, so in any case, keeping coins will be profitable. If the price is too low, then I will not sell the coin exactly.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Useful and to date very necessary platform. since there are simply no analogues in the market. We are waiting for the speedy addition of new bounties of companies.

I also look forward to the new bounty of companies and then I will completely go to work on the Tokengo platform. But while two bounties of the company are active, but this is not enough to take a full working day.
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

My opinion is that the future will be behind the projects of blockchain, and because digital currencies now only enter our life, there are many promising projects. And TokenGO, one of them that keeps pace with the times, serious intentions of the developers inspire confidence after the first visit to Tokengo site. Everything is very accessible and qualitatively done. The support of many languages and a thoughtful bounty system greatly contribute to the popularization of the TokenGo project.
Agreed. The project has a very important and significant idea today. This will give good development of the crypto industry. A company that does not want or can not create their own team, can use the ready!
If we consider this direction of the TokenGo platform, then this is the best that I met in office bounty campaigns. It is hoped that other modules will meet the high level.

The nearest module that should be launched is its own exchange kriptovalyut. Approximate launch time - in a month. It remains not long to wait.
This module will be decisive for the success of the project. If everything is done qualitatively and in time - the project will have a successful future and the sale of tokens from the bounty will not greatly affect the coin.
I fully support you. No rating or improvement in the bounty cabinet will raise the project any more, like a fresh new module. Especially when the module will be linked to trading on which you can earn.
The exchange is a strategically important product for the platform, as the first application of tokens will be there, plus the attraction of new people to the stock exchange would bring the company's profit and trust, thereby constantly increasing its community and strengthening its position in the market.
I would not make quick steps with access to third-party exchanges. There will be enough domestic stock at first. The project must be formed and then one must already think about other exchanges. There should be a situation that the stock exchanges themselves want to see our coin in their own hands.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

My opinion is that the future will be behind the projects of blockchain, and because digital currencies now only enter our life, there are many promising projects. And TokenGO, one of them that keeps pace with the times, serious intentions of the developers inspire confidence after the first visit to Tokengo site. Everything is very accessible and qualitatively done. The support of many languages and a thoughtful bounty system greatly contribute to the popularization of the TokenGo project.
Agreed. The project has a very important and significant idea today. This will give good development of the crypto industry. A company that does not want or can not create their own team, can use the ready!
If we consider this direction of the TokenGo platform, then this is the best that I met in office bounty campaigns. It is hoped that other modules will meet the high level.

The nearest module that should be launched is its own exchange kriptovalyut. Approximate launch time - in a month. It remains not long to wait.
This module will be decisive for the success of the project. If everything is done qualitatively and in time - the project will have a successful future and the sale of tokens from the bounty will not greatly affect the coin.
I fully support you. No rating or improvement in the bounty cabinet will raise the project any more, like a fresh new module. Especially when the module will be linked to trading on which you can earn.
The exchange is a strategically important product for the platform, as the first application of tokens will be there, plus the attraction of new people to the stock exchange would bring the company's profit and trust, thereby constantly increasing its community and strengthening its position in the market.
I would not make quick steps with access to third-party exchanges. There will be enough domestic stock at first. The project must be formed and then one must already think about other exchanges. There should be a situation that the stock exchanges themselves want to see our coin in their own hands.

Of course, ideally, I wanted the coin to be in demand, so that the stock exchanges themselves would be added to their platforms. But you need to be realistic and expect that the coin will appear in the near future on the internal exchange of the project.
Tanysha174

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

The platform TokenGo offers a single web-site with personal cabinets and all systematized summary information on connected and ready to connect services
Tanysha174

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

It's a great pleasure to work with this platform. Tasks are very quickly provided and also checked. The platform guarantees stability in the work of its team. This project has great opportunities for achieving high positions.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

TokenGo project is a transparent and fair rewarding project that will bring in user's loyalty once they get to know it. I love your platform it's so easy to navigate.
Tanysha174

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

The TokenGo platform has prepared a unique and, most importantly, simple block for implementing the ICO. Provides very great functionality. You can quickly and easily make your own tokens.
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

TokenGo project is a transparent and fair rewarding project that will bring in user's loyalty once they get to know it. I love your platform it's so easy to navigate.
The platform is really very convenient to use. I hope that not only the bounty cabinet will be convenient, but also other platform modules. Especially the exchange interests me.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

TokenGo platform has many different elements necessary for the requirements of each client from different fields of activity. The project is gaining momentum and gives an opportunity to people who are not very versed in crypto-currencies, to start talking to them on you. With mobile version it is much more convenient to follow the news of the project when there is no possibility to be at the computer. I advise you to take part in it, as long as there is time
kushnurenkoav

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

The platform is really very convenient to use. I hope that not only the bounty cabinet will be convenient, but also other platform modules. Especially the exchange interests me.

Yes I agree, the Cabinet and the project is encouraging. So, the hunt to see and other modules of the project. On the exchange, I do not intend to sell tokens for at least a year. But look how TokenGo will launch the projects under the key that's interesting!
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

It's a great pleasure to work with this platform. Tasks are very quickly provided and also checked. The platform guarantees stability in the work of its team. This project has great opportunities for achieving high positions.

I think this project will attract the attention of many more. It is seen that it is actively developing. It's nice that you can participate in the bounty and get coins for various tasks. The team wants to wish success.
kushnurenkoav

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

TokenGo platform has many different elements necessary for the requirements of each client from different fields of activity. The project is gaining momentum and gives an opportunity to people who are not very versed in crypto-currencies, to start talking to them on you. With mobile version it is much more convenient to follow the news of the project when there is no possibility to be at the computer. I advise you to take part in it, as long as there is time
I totally agree with you. Can't wait to see the company when it launches all its modules. I'm sure it will be a powerful Corporation!
kushnurenkoav

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I think this project will attract the attention of many more. It is seen that it is actively developing. It's nice that you can participate in the bounty and get coins for various tasks. The team wants to wish success.
Bounty company is very cool! The project will help inexperienced in the field of blockchain technology. It is not necessary to assemble a team to wrestle, just go to TokenGo! Very useful project!
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

It is evident that TokenGo platform is developing, attracting more and more media resources, is forming more and more fans.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: