Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171582 times)
Aleksis963

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Each day people's interest in this market is growing. I strongly advise not to go by, but how to think about investing in the idea of TokenGo
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

A very interesting project TokenGo on the tokenization of business, which will raise business activity to a whole new level. Possibility to conduct own ico on the TokenGo platform, increase the efficiency of doing business. And this is just a couple of the many advantages that the development team will provide us. I also want to mention the high-quality and intuitive bounty program that developers are conducting during their ico TokenGo.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

On the platform TokenGo GoPower holder of the token can
install a special widget. It will be possible to vote.This widget works through the API and
available as generated code.

we are those people who somehow learned about the blockade, we are the first who are aware of the prospects of blocking technology and the further the less opportunities to earn it. In my opinion TokenGo is the project where you can earn and become a witness and accomplice in what I'm big for this project
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

Bounty cabinet TokenGo  pleases with simplicity and convenience. You choose the task to taste, did, sent. Without weekly reports and similar inconveniences. It is very convenient in comparison with usual companies.

you are right but I would like to add different options like "keep me signed in" in order not to enter my own account each day.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Tanysha174

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Helps other projects to implement themselves by simplifying the ICO system. Developers answer any questions. Many investors have already purchased tokens, the company TokenGo and wait for your much awaited profit. Transfers using the blockchain platform have undeniable advantages – all information about any transactions is recorded in the database.
nikola22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

On the platform TokenGo GoPower holder of the token can
install a special widget. It will be possible to vote.This widget works through the API and
available as generated code.

there are many ways TokenGo platform may be used. it's really multifunctional platform with great variety of use cases.

BetFury                                                    
UnDreaz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

Great project! Allows you to earn extra money. I recommend everyone who is interested in earning money on the Internet. Thanks to him it is possible to secure a stable income. Also I will add from myself that the interface of the site is made convenient, there are no incomprehensible instructions. It takes very little time to find the right information. And this is very important for people who work on the Internet.
nikola22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Great project! Allows you to earn extra money. I recommend everyone who is interested in earning money on the Internet. Thanks to him it is possible to secure a stable income. Also I will add from myself that the interface of the site is made convenient, there are no incomprehensible instructions. It takes very little time to find the right information. And this is very important for people who work on the Internet.

but you shoul add that participants must to hurry up because time is running out and only several days left till the end of this bounty.

BetFury                                                    
UnDreaz

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

but you shoul add that participants must to hurry up because time is running out and only several days left till the end of this bounty.
I agree, it remains very little until the end. But I just want to say that the project is really cool without exaggeration. There is no need to do reports on the work done because there is a whole history of my work. Conveniently. And what about time then here, yes, you need to hurry
UnDreaz

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

TokenGo is a great project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens (which are equivalent to real money), and then the user decides what to do with them - sell and get his good income or leave as an invetment.  Cheesy
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Previously I invested in various financial instruments, including cryptocurrency. At the same time I would like to mention that I have been meeting such a project for a while. Here you can get several types of income. In addition, you have the opportunity on the basis of this project to create your own project, using the technical capabilities of this cryptocurrency.
Ellf

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

After such a large amount of work done, it would be a bad idea to abandon the platform, and why? The team is excellent, the platform works great, I think everything will be fine and the project will show itself on a more favorable side.

Bounty cabinet TokenGo  pleases with simplicity and convenience. You choose the task to taste, did, sent. Without weekly reports and similar inconveniences. It is very convenient in comparison with usual companies.
In the future, the cabinet will be upgraded and becomes much more functional, ideally wanted to see on this platform without reporting the bounty companies.
Ellf

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

After such a large amount of work done, it would be a bad idea to abandon the platform, and why? The team is excellent, the platform works great, I think everything will be fine and the project will show itself on a more favorable side.

yes, recently I was convinced with this fact one more time, that its very comfortable. Some bounty system check your work only after ico ends, and during this time all can happen, tweets can go to a history in some weeks f.e. Here it cant be happen, already in some days you have a result of your work, tokens that wait for you if you did the task correct. Wink
Everyone faced this problem. On one platform, work is often not counted. You will find out about this only at the end. And you work all the time. Arguments are banal and stupid. There is no avatar in the social network or personal photo. Fortunately Token Go is a decent project.
I also noticed it on any platform of this, and the report will send you what exactly you did not do correctly, to save your and your time to check.
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

I think the TokenGo project is very promising and high-quality, because ICO projects grow today like mushrooms after the rain, and the project team will conduct a qualitative analysis and the selection of the best of them will be very in demand.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

yes, recently I was convinced with this fact one more time, that its very comfortable. Some bounty system check your work only after ico ends, and during this time all can happen, tweets can go to a history in some weeks f.e. Here it cant be happen, already in some days you have a result of your work, tokens that wait for you if you did the task correct. Wink
Everyone faced this problem. On one platform, work is often not counted. You will find out about this only at the end. And you work all the time. Arguments are banal and stupid. There is no avatar in the social network or personal photo. Fortunately Token Go is a decent project.
I also noticed it on any platform of this, and the report will send you what exactly you did not do correctly, to save your and your time to check.
I also consider it a very correct approach, such a scoring, almost immediately after the task is completed, because immediately you can find out from the moderator what's wrong, fix the error and continue to perform tasks without errors
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

The TokenGo project team has created a wonderful platform for hosting ICO projects and bounty of companies, the more I work on it the more positive moments are opened, I regret only that I have not met with it before.
europe-asia-marathon

Activity: 249
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

This project is worthy of attention. Is a great project with good idea.A professional team of developers with a community will allow the project to reach a new level, providing the right product for people. The main idea of the project - to collect all the tools necessary for business in one place, as well as . I like it. Will profit. Only some days left for the end of TokenGo ICO...
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

Bautist and investors are only a few days away from the end of the strongest ICO of 2018. Join us and do not waste time!
HonestAir

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

The boom in ICO growth in 2017 and the continuation of this trend in 2018, will attract a huge number of customers for the TokenGo platform.
HonestAir

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

Team TokenGo always ready for dialogue and was very responsive to suggestions given to them personally or cables chat.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: