Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
rickybtc (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Hello.

I am sure you will find all the information you need checking Google. You are not alone in asking this question these days. Its easier to answer these questions if you stated what country you live in, because payment gateways and exchanges have geographic limitations.

F.eg.  If you live in Europe ( and need to transfer funds from bank) I would recommend:

1)Transfer funds to to Bitstamp /  buying Bitcoin/Ethereum from Bitstamp. 
2) For altcoins use an exhange like bittrex or bitfinex
3) Store your coins on a hardware wallet like trezor/ledger

Good luck
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Just look more carefully through the forum, you can find all answers if you can make an correct request.
good luck)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

hello man
its really easy to buy bitcoin. just select one of the trusted site for transfering your money than  buy some bitcoin. Trasfer your bitcoins one of the trusted exchange but its really important that use hardware wallet for your security
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Mining is not profitable without large investments (about$ 15,000) now. I think it's easier for beginners to learn how to trade.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

it's depends about the amount of money you have i see the price of ASIC about 2K and more + the costs that's in mining , but in trading you can start with any amount .
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you are now going into the world of the crypto currencies and hesitating between trading and digging, I think at this stage it is better to invest in some coins. Once you have gained experience and information, you will judge for yourself what is best for you to dig or trade. Good luck  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you are newbie in the crypto world as well then you have to understand many aspects of the same. The trading and mining are completely different ends of the same rope! It depends on various facts which you may need to consider first so that you an work along.

Trading in the crypto world is simple and at the same time sophisticated job at various instances. For trading you may not need to spend much of the money or you may not need to do lot of investment. You can change the rules at your own, what I mean is, if you run out fo the money you can stop it, if you are in the profit then you can move further to different trades. This field has different branches with which you can play over the time! You can day trade, swing trade, hodl and much more! You can start the biggest trade by investing right from the pre-ico sale and last until the coin hits the exchanger to get your sweet pie! Thats what trading is all about here. In general!

Mining is completely different stuff which includes big initial investment and the money you earn is not really in your hands. I mean you can set up huge farm or little farm and depending upon that you will generate the hash rate which can get you some money. However, in the mining the difficulty for the network could rise over time and this one irreversibly proportional to your earning. The more the difficulty the less is your earning if you keep the hash rate constant. So you see its very difficult to say when you will get the ROI here. Plus its big idea to be sited in such small post!

So whatever you choose, you choose it depending upon your skills, way of working etc. Read and then continue!
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

Thanks brotheer
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have enough money and a personal computer(if you have may computer) then mining is the best choice for you mate.It may cost you a lot of money to get a mining software but it is worthy,just thinl of its possible disadvantage e.g, a high bill for electricity.
Trading might be profitable also but it needs enough knowledge before entering it.You can get more knowledge through online and get what's more profitable between this two.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Trading is better for many people because trading is a lot and it's a big gain here once the coin you bought and the price is higher and I think that tradin and mining are just fine because mining really really is big investment and many more items you will need.
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Yes sir .understand
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

You can start trading with nearly every amount.
Of course there is no guarantee that you will end up with profit, but if you start with small amounts you will very soon see how talented you are.
It might help to read some books that show clever trading strategies befor beginning.

Mining has the problem that the equipment you need is quite expensive. That means you have to make a rather large investment in the beginning and you still depend on the price for the coin in the end.
I think that mining is rather something for the more experienced user because there are many factors to consider.

It's me!!!
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Did you know what are the things needed in both of it? And do you have any idea about trading and mining?
If there's not, try to conduct research in both of it. They are different in profit but it is easy to be a trader than to be a miner. It is too difficult to mine blocks and it is more consumable in electricity. Unlike in trading, you just need to know the market analysis and capital to have profits. They are both profitable specially if you have expertise in anyone of them.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Mining and trading are both profitable, but you need a capital to be able to start trading or mining.
Its hard to explain all the things you need to, so try to search first, and read all the information all about trading or mining.
The only thing i can explain is that in trading, you have to buy a promising coin when it is low and make profit when it is high, and in mining you have to buy equipment or machines to start it, and you need a stable source electricity with low cost.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

It depends on your capacity. You need more btc to mine but less to trade. Your capacity to trade is also needed. Though you cannot loose mining but you can loose trading. So, you capacity to do any of the two is need here.
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Okey thanks brother Smiley
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Read articles about trading and minning to give you information. You as a newbie, i suggest you to do trading. You can start trading even with a small amount of moneyand you can gain daily or everyweek. Mining is too expensive. You need a huge capital plus you need stuffs for minning and the electricity bill is expensive too.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

If you don't have any expirience of trading currencies don't start from crypto. You must be very lucky to earn income from.
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I aggre with u .thank sir Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  

Jump to: