Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

Hi there, so you're confused what youre going to choose, right? because you're new in this community. If you're going to mine bitcoin it'll cost you a lot to buy the hardware's and software for you to able to start mining, so I suggest that you should start first at trading so that you'll learn more about bitcoin. But I'm not sure if you'll earn big money with it, just be patient. If you're​ still confuse try searching it on Google and read articles regarding mining and trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
March21

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

if you only have a little capital, better use to do trading. and luckily now is a good time to trading because the coin prices are down. because mining requires a lot of capital. and not suitable for beginners who want to get bitcoin quickly.

parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

In my country mining is not worth it, trading or long term investment is worth it. In mining the resources cost is more than what i will get through mining. So i will go first for investment and than trading.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

When you do mining be sure it is profitable in your country because there are contries which is mining is not advisable. If you have knowledge about trading then it's good,you can do trading. It does not require a big amount to trade. Just choose a coin which is you think you can gain profit.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have an enough knowledge about mining and you have the tools and technologies that usually use in mining then go with mining but if you have a lots of time and you are a person with a lots of effort and patience then go with trading because trading needs a lot of time and effort to be successful on this king of activity in bitcoin.

JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

You can start at trading for now because mining is need a lot of money to start on it.

In mining you need space in your house, money buying for machine and cooler on it, money to pay the bill of electricity and internet connection
In trading you just need an computer or laptop and internet connection.

This is what i have read mining vs trading in google. I think i read it last month.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Hello, if you want to get bitcoin, just work here in forum, but first thing you need to do is reading the rules and you will learn how to earn by reading a lot, researching about bitcoin. After that, you can try to participate in airdrop or even in bounty, airdrop is a free distribution of token. Goodluck.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

I could say to you is do both because if you want to earn more you need to do your best and be active,for me both of them can give to you money but take time to reasearch about mining, many of them was scam.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

i have no idea about mining but i can give some tips about trading because trading is best way to earn money and growth your asset.Mining and trading both are so hard for learning  and i think first you read mining and trading section all thread and post.So make your own decession but i can suggest to trading becuase if you want to research on google or this forum and try to demo trading hope you will be expert on trading soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

In both the cases, you will have to put your efforts in it. However, Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and we should leave it for those who treat it in that way. Stay away from the concepts like cloud mining because it either ends up as a loss making venture of scam. However, you can begin with the minimum amount in trading but again, you should spend as much as time in learning the things and understand the whole system/market behavior. Initially, I would suggest you to spend as much as time in reading the stuff instead of rushing with the capital for trading/investing.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

I chose trading because you can study and collaborate with best traders in that you also earn a great deal if you are a very good trader who is good to trade especially if good altcoin

ciciteng

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

First, mining is not really profitable unless you have a decent mining rigs that cost you some hard cash, a lot.
If you're really new, I suggest you learn to do a simple trade. Duck duck go is your friend Wink
Or, just buy Bitcoin with your investment plan and start HODL it for a longer term.
Come back here by in the end of year, and thank me later  Grin
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I think the title of your post is not so related to the ine tou posted. As to your question where to buy bitcoin? There are different exchanges you can try like bittrex, poleniex, etc. You can use credit card to buy some bitcoins. Or there are local ways you can depend on it, if its available in you place, like in our country, fast and easy. If about mining or trading? Mining bitcoin in these days are hard and the setups of mining rig is expensive. Trading is one good option if you are knowledgable of it and have the right strategy for it. Start learning how to trade.

BlockchainPromoter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Buying bitcoin is a very easy job. If you want to trade you need knowledge and experience. That's why you need time. And you have to consider the risks ...
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

i think everything just depend on you, if you have money, dont like to think and lazy, i think Mining will suitable with you, but if you like a challenge and want to fast money trading will most suitable with you, so evrything is just depend on you.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

don't trading if you're newbie, you just will get eaten by the whales.
Just buy some coins and hold it for a long time, or just invest your fiat to cloud mining such as hashflare, genesis, etc
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

i have no idea about mining but i can give some tips about trading because trading is best way to earn money and growth your asset.Mining and trading both are so hard for learning  and i think first you read mining and trading section all thread and post.So make your own decession but i can suggest to trading becuase if you want to research on google or this forum and try to demo trading hope you will be expert on trading soon

mining are may look good when you have some tools some pc that are may set up on mining and then you have nothing to do with it , in any aspects if you wanted to do for , cause trading are risky and mining is the best of it.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

Try to do both if you CAN. But I assume that you need first to trade in order for you to get high profits and start mining. Mining is really worth until now. But trading is the most reliable activity for you to work on. Doing both will give you much much profits.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Depend to your personality as an investor.
If you are conservative  kind of investor then go for mining.
if you are risk taker kind of investor then go for trading.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have enough money to invest in mining and your electricity is lower price then o prefer to mining anykind of coins. Mining is not risky except you le mining rig is broken or damage other than that your surely get your profit aftee a few months of mining.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀