Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:56:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

You can make your first step in trading without costing too much money. However, there is no guaranty that you will get a good profit but if you start trading with just small amount of your money to save for another trade then repeat, at the end of the day, you can gain experiences and discover your skills. Reading some books of cleverness in trading for beginners will help you a lot. In mining, you need an expensive equipment so you have to invest a larger amount of money for you to profit. I think mining is something that is meant for more experienced user because there are many things that you must think about.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Actually in this forum also many ways to get bitcoin, including signature campaign, bounty campaign, giveaway and others, by diligently reading in this forum I think you will understand by itself how to get bitcoin. There are many ways in which you can earn coins, some of which are totally free of charge whereas others require investment. You can go to websites that are used to promote bitcoin because their goal is anyone in the world can get their first free satoshis.
Another way and the way I suggest is to mince bitcoin.

Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

See you will know everything from the posts and this forum.
Don't worry and good luck!!
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

If you are willing to take risks and shake your nerves a little and also have the knowledge that will help you in this, then trading for you.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

if you want to get Bitcoin in this forum you must joined signature campaign through payment Bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 mining? i think not good idea, trading? of course, you can buy coin in market at the time the price goes down and selling when the price goes up. hopefully can help you  Smiley
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Well, mining really requires loads of stuff, such as a good mining software and peripherals that could sustain power for quite a long time, and a budget that would be designated or allotted for bills in electricity. Unless you have those then it would be impossible to start mining. That’s why I would recommend trading first for a newbie.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Actually in this forum also many ways to get bitcoin, including signature campaign, bounty campaign, giveaway and others, by diligently reading in this forum I think you will understand by itself how to get bitcoin. There are many ways in which you can earn coins, some of which are totally free of charge whereas others require investment. You can go to websites that are used to promote bitcoin because their goal is anyone in the world can get their first free satoshis.
Another way and the way I suggest is to mince bitcoin.
You  should  understand first  how these  things or undertaking will  work or you  can join some  community forum that  would probably help understand what venture  you gonna tackle trading and mining  are two different  things if you want  to do  mining
You need  enough  resources  to acquire equipment. While trading  buy and  sell token in the trading  site.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Calm down sir, you can learn more about both in this forum before choose one. There's so many answers in this forum about your question. Mining and trading can give you some profits, but any risk for that, you must think first about that.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Since you are a newbie I wouldn't recommend you trading. It is easy to lose all your money in just few days if you don't know what you are doing. If you really want to invest then buy some BTC from someone or buy a GPU miner if you want to earn altcoins and then exchange it to BTC or buy ASIC miner which is designed only for mining Bitcoin and cannot be used for anything else unlike GPU miners which can be later sold to people who are gaming.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

There are some important points you need to know to do one of them:
Mining needs:
- Capital for mining tools
- Basic ability of programming language
- Have adequate resources such as place
   and electrical power
Trading needs:
- Capital
- Knowledge of trading
- Experience & perseverance
- Strong mental
Both have a good level of profitability, depending on how you run it.
You're right, but unfortunately both of us do not have the knowledge to do it. Almost always we follow the signal from the crowd more than ourselves. They really do not know anything specific about anything. All are patchwork, temporary. But thank you very much for sharing. Your listings will be the right direction for others
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I think it's better to trade alone, because to start mining requires huge cost and maintenance costs for our mining tool, while trading requires only mastery of fundamental technical and analytical techniques
nandamo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Mining is not profitable now due to high difficulty rate and huge amount of capital(investments) to start, it's better to start with trading.
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

i dont have any idea about mining.trading i have a little knowledge of trading because sometimes i join bounties and after that if the ico end they will pay as token.then the token i trade into btc or eth.if i were you you can join bounties too.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

It is very hard to mine bitcoin nowadays and it would take a very hefty price to build a mining rig efficient enough to mine bitcoins not to mention the recent price hike of graphic cards due to the increased mining activities so I suggest you go for investment instead.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

mining is great but it is not easy to mine bitcoin.it is expensive but when you hit the target,boom its just a big big money from it.But the cost doesnt matter if you engage mining cause it will return multiple times the expenses.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

It is a question where the only one who knows the answer is you;
You have already evaluated the pros and cons of mining? It is profitable in your country of residence? the benefits of mining outweigh the costs of it? Also, do you have the necessary capital to buy the expensive equipments?
if the cons are greater weight, then I recommend you start reading and learn to trading.

Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

2 routes, you can buy bitcoins and hold them to see if they gain value and sell for profit, or you can use your computer or hardware to "mine" the digital currency and then sell it, check mining discussion forum for more on that Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Mining requires quite large investments in equipment and a large fee for electricity, the purchase of bitcoin will cost you less.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

I have been in this field for a long time, and I am glad that I chose investments, not mining. It seems to me much more profitable and easier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

I can say that trading is a really fun thing to do, yes there's the possiblity that you'll lose some of your invetment but that's okay, at least you're learning, but you can less the probability of losing if you research more about atleast the basic knowledge in trading but I can say, trading is really tricky. Me, myself is in the process of learning. Hope you choose the right thing, if you have second thoughts trading, then might as well just hodl a good established token. Wait for it to boom then sell it.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: