Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:27:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

for mining is safer and not too risky in the appeal of the trade that must determine the price of buying and selling, essentially select mining only
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I advise you to participate in the companies of bounty. For beginners, this is the easiest way to earn btc.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

I think the easiest way to get bitcoin is to buy it. Now it is very simple to do, there are many exchanges with  Deposit of fiat from your card.
jagude28

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Mining is not profitable without large investments (about$ 15,000) now. I think it's easier for beginners to learn how to trade.

From my personal experience you are absolutely right, that's around what i invested and the profit its around $1500 Per Month, and then i try to trade all the profits.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

I advise you to participate in the companies of bounty. For beginners, this is the easiest way to earn btc.

yes indeed participate in bounty campaign an easy way to get bitcoin but not as good as trading and investing. trading and investing bitcoin requires a lot of capital, but fortunately also more than participate with bounty campaign.

psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

For me I will suggest trading specially if you have idea or experience in trading. Trading is very profitable but requires you to have enough time to look for the market , study and search. While in mining requires you to have big capital.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

yes indeed participate in bounty campaign an easy way to get bitcoin but not as good as trading and investing. trading and investing bitcoin requires a lot of capital, but fortunately also more than participate with bounty campaign.

Earning bitcoins in bounty campaign is easy but it will depend on your rank and which bounty you will join.

OP is asking Mining or Trading. i think trading is best to spend some time and gain knowledge and start trading, Mining is expensive and takes a long time to make a profit and it becomes very difficult.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

For me I'll rather  than trade my money much Better to wait for a month but worth the wait it gonna triple your money
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

To start mining,investments should be made to buy powerful ASIC miners and cooling equipments.Also,availability of cheap electricity should be ensured for getting good profits.It could not be started with a minimum investment.Also if government suddenly bans mining,then all the investment would go in vain.Profit remains almost stable and could be only increased by buying more ASIC miners.

But trading could be even started with a small investment.Huge profits could also be made based on the market conditions.We could either increase or decrease our investment.Also,we could easily withdraw our investment whenever needed.No need to rent or own a space for trading unlike mining.Trading seems to be much better than mining.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

From many answers there.. just more learning/deepening it all first, trying to gain more knowledge from it's all which already available, especially in this forum. Not only mining and trading there.. do not just fixated on the both of those things, there are many other ways that you can find and you can suitabled it with the basic of your interest & your condition. Which obviously you will not get a trouble if you often visiting this forum.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

That BTC is then split to the miners who take part in the pool. This distribution is usually based on the number of valid hashes a miner sends to the pool. The more valid hashes, the more BTC you get.

Bitcoin trading is buying coins for less than you sell them for. It requires a source of coins - that source is miners.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

You can imagine mining and trading as two passive sources of income and action, for me in this era is the easiest time to monetize, so I will develop both projects! You need to thoroughly research mining from experienced miners, and you should go to trainee classes to gain additional knowledge both in theory and in the news!

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Trading in my suggestion because mining are not that promising anymore or maybe you could try altcoin mining. Trading is the fastest way to earn bitcoin but you really have to learn a lot about trading.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

I have been in this field for a long time, and I am glad that I chose investments, not mining. It seems to me much more profitable and easier.
For me trading is more profitable than mining. You can trade the coin that you get from campaign which has good price in the market or buy some coin that has potential to grow in the market. Understand and analyze the market to avoid wrong decision when doing trading to make an investment of the coins.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

For the beginners, trading is much better as a stepping stone to generate profit.  You may not need much money in performing this. It's also up to you how much you want to trade. Unlike in mining, it needs a lot of money and it will take a long time process to gain profit.  This is only just a brief introduction but off course you should have to make your own study and researches.
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

i get bitcoin from trading and do some project in bounty campaign.
easy rules, you can join many bounty campaign in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
lets try it !
bargainspecial6

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

You can have a mine only if you can afford to have headaches
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you already have big capital you can choose mining so that you can really get bitcoin easily and instantly. However, if you do not have enough capital you should go in trading and we all know that trading is one of the best sources of bitcoin. Lastly, it depends to you what will you choose because of both of them will help you to get bitcoins.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Trading nowadays is a lot more profitable than mining, especially if you have good knowledge about this field and if you study carefully the market. Mining is very expensive actually, and unless you have very cheap electricity and equipments, you will need to spend a lot of money and to wait for long time to make some profit.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

For the beginners, trading is much better as a stepping stone to generate profit.  You may not need much money in performing this. It's also up to you how much you want to trade. Unlike in mining, it needs a lot of money and it will take a long time process to gain profit.  This is only just a brief introduction but off course you should have to make your own study and researches.

There is no need to think on what you should use, because both are profitable and they are different way of earning profit. You can do both at the same time, you can trade daily and wait for you mining rig to get profit from the coins you are earning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: