Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

I would have said mining if you would have asked me 2-3 years ago, but if you want to earn a considerable amount of bitcoin, I would suggest trading.

Mining has many disadvantages nowadays. Mining consumes electricity in high amount, it also requires high tech cpu and gpu to carry out mining process and the amount that is mined is also not significant. Whereas by trading you can easily earn 5-10% daily without doing much. Moreover there are free airdrops to make it even better.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I consider mining is a good for you if you have enough money to invest in mining equipments like bitmain. You dont need to check from time to time in mining. Unlike trading you have to check and doublen carefull on your trading skill if your not good in trading you may lose your investment. So for me mining is good.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have enough money and a personal computer(if you have may computer) then mining is the best choice for you mate.It may cost you a lot of money to get a mining software but it is worthy,just thinl of its possible disadvantage e.g, a high bill for electricity.
Trading might be profitable also but it needs enough knowledge before entering it.You can get more knowledge through online and get what's more profitable between this two.
A personal computer wont help mine even an amount close to some significance. If you want to earn some significant amount, you need set of CPU’s and GPU’s and computers. Plus the area you are living in must provide cheap electricity. Mining also degrades one’s computer performance as the time passes.

So trading is far more better for a newbie. But even before trading, there are several rules you need to know about trading and basic fundamentals to start with.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Right now, I am prefer investing. Not mining or trading. I am not mining because I dont have skill about hardware and how to maintain it and I am not do trading because I dont have enough skill to understanding about technical analysis so I am better investing and hold my coin/token with good prospect
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Mining is not very profitable concerning home mining. It will be good for 50-100+ miners with cheap electricity. Investment is the best way

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

Mining is not very profitable concerning home mining. It will be good for 50-100+ miners with cheap electricity. Investment is the best way

Tonight I saw the floor is red so watch the price of the bottom buy shark, do not know how many Sharks do Bitcoin price of less than 10k not?

Poor Shark, a few days to push the price of Bitcoin up one by one (while the price of other coins almost stand still), and sharks only need to sell less Bitcoin to Bitcoin prices fall is the price of Altcoin the other automatically fall under to the uncle to hug!

I guess so, do not know the right wrong but for today to sit on forever! Hoping to find some extra shark left by the Sharks!

You keep going, let me follow you!

Blow Bitcoin to below 10k to return lightly 1x%!

Do not know how the market psychology!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Read articles about trading and minning to give you information. You as a newbie, i suggest you to do trading. You can start trading even with a small amount of moneyand you can gain daily or everyweek. Mining is too expensive. You need a huge capital plus you need stuffs for minning and the electricity bill is expensive too.
Yes I agree. You must read articles and blogs that are being posted everyday by experienced traders. You can follow them on twitter and also join other social medial groups of telegram, facebook, etc to learn about trading. Many people provide free signals on telegram group for trading.

Some groups even teaches how to do analysis of a coin before investing or trading. Research is the main key towards trading including chart study and market study.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

I wouldn't trade because it is very risky. I would invest and hold my coins for at least an year. I think this is the best model. If you want to have a lower risk, you should mine, but the profit will also be lower.
no offense but this is only applicable when a big pump happened during the year because without that you don't take advantage of those fluctuation and hoping that one day your coins will surge up.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
Merited by Thanasis (2)

Both are different kind in bitcoin mining no effort is needed to make money but the capital needed for that is very high because our earnings will be based on our miners so high spec miner higher earnings.But we can start trading with little amount too there is no stable income you need skills and time to make money so choose which is best for you.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Investing in the current excavator requires a lot of money to invest in equipment and when you invest in it is unlikely you can dig out the bitcoin. If it was me, then I would choose to invest. If you know how to invest, you can make a lot of money.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

I wouldn't trade because it is very risky. I would invest and hold my coins for at least an year. I think this is the best model. If you want to have a lower risk, you should mine, but the profit will also be lower.
But in my thought, trading is still better than mining by the way. It is true that we can't predict the price movement but at least it uses a cheaper initial cost rather than mining, where you need to buy a high tech stuff and its accessories. But when it comes to trading, you can join the trading groups and ask for expert advice from the members.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

Trading is more profitable, but more risky. If you are ready to spend your time and learn as mush as you can about trading and willing to take the risk, then welcome to trading.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

For cryptocurrency mining you need to have a good pc with really good and latest hardware. If you don't have these, mining would be useless. For trading you would need a good amount to start, good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and free time to regularly check on the market. But there is always a little bit of risk in trading as the price might crash. Another, safer option would be investing for a long term in a good coin.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Mining is not profitable without large investments (about$ 15,000) now. I think it's easier for beginners to learn how to trade.

Beside using large invesment, starting bitcoin mining need knowledge about hardware and how to maintain it. I am better start to buying in market and hold bitcoin rather than build bitcoin mining
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If I have big capital, I will divide my fund into two. I will invest the half of my money in mining and I will put the another half of my money on trading. Both mining and trading is the most profitable investment nowadays.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

This will largely depend with the resources at your disposal, if you can acquire the hardware and software needed for mining the go ahead, mining can be profitable if you know what it takes or maybe join a good mining pool. if you don't have the mining requirements and the expertise then trade, all it needs is to familiarize yourself with the market trends and trade wisely
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If your birth place is U.S you can choose of coin base to get bitcoin for the holding cash.
If you are from Canada, you can choose localbitcoin to get bitcoin for the exchange of FIAT.
Their are lot of website offer bitcoin for cash. Some of them are bittrex,bitstamp
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

both of which you can do, most important now you try to find experience and knowledge first.
here there are many materials and discussion materials that make your insight wide. try to explore it
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

Both options are good in their own way. Looking at what opportunities, because mining is not so simple. There must be a desire to engage in mining. At the same time, if finance allows, you can just buy bitcoin and wait for the course to rise, or even invest money in it in the long run.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

I rather prefer trading over Mining reasons are many electricity cost and ridiculous price for the basic miners and newbies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: