Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Datebayo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Trading It's additionally up to you the amount you need to exchange. Not at all like in mining, it needs a great deal of cash and it will require a long investment procedure to pick up benefit. This is just barely a short presentation yet off kilter you ought to need to make your own particular investigation and inquires about.
not-a-bot

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

Mining is just a marketing tool for a crypto. It helps to promote it for the real money of miners. Sure they get something but it's a little bit of what they do for crypto owners.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

for me, I will trade because there is a spirit of being a trader, there is a valuable lesson in it, there is speculation, and intuition becomes useful.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

I will suggest you to go on with trading. Mining has a lot of problem and risk. In this time there are a lot of scam. So be careful about mining. Hope you can bole dekhte paro..
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

both of them, if you want to have a lot of profits you have to do mining, because there you will get a passive profit, and after getting bitcoin then you trade because this will be your bitcoin value.
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

It really depends on how much money you want invest on mining, if you have enough money to set up mining rig then mining much better option and otherwise you can trade.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Mining is very costly now and is not profitable but trading can be. Search on google or on this forum for a good place to buy your bitcoins and start trading, Do check the latest news abut bitcoins and previous graphs so you can predict the movement.

cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

trading is better than minning.but you should have a good knowledge to start trading
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

This forum is really rich in answers to your dilemma. I suggest you read it carefully and make your personal list of pros and cons for both options. Then it will be much more clear which option is the best for you under your personal situation.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Not for the feeble heart, the crypto markets are quick and precarious, yet in the event that you watch them precisely, they will see top and furrow amid advancement. Each window ornament is available in its very own example and for clear reasons it is a general predominant development which is a decent interest in a cash. Obviously there dependably has outside impacts that put the example out of its ordinary course. To exchange, open a record here.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

of course Bitcoin is crypto currency money or a digital currency that does not track the state
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

You being a newbie must be very much confused right now and I can understand your situation. You might be surrounded by so many suggestions from everywhere and you might not be able to make a sound decision. So instead of listening to so many people and getting confused, do one thing, you yourself do a market research and try to read more n more articles related to the bitcoin. Then surely you will be able to make a rational decision and practicality of the theory you have studied will help you to grasp things in a better manner.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I think it will depend to you what will you choose but I suggest you must do trading than mining because it will really help you to gain huge amount of money and big profit. If you have big capital you can really do mining and in mining it will takes time to earn much income and bitcoin so that I think the best choice is doing trading.
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Trading have a high risk. If you are new on it, I suggest go for mining or join airdrops and bounty to collect coins.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I think it's better to start with mining. As long as you study crypto currency your equipment will be mined. Then you can start trading.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you don't have much money, buying bitcoin directly is the best option. Because mining bitcoin requires buying equipment, these devices are expensive, and it takes a long time for you to earn back your principal.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Mining and Trading can be both profitable if you are knowledgeable to use both of them. Mining would take time before you can get the capital that you have invested. However, trading would happen on a daily basis because you are carefully watching the prices fluctuate and with the knowledge you have. You can either determine what can happen next and trust the decision you will make.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

i i encourage you to do mining because mining do not have much risk and its a daily way to make money in the opposit side  trading present a risk due to the market changes.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Don't panic. Mining and trading still profitable these days. but you must take a look at the market price right now.
The market price seems to be worsening last days, so i suggest you not to trading if you don't have enough knowledge.
Just go on mining while waiting some time for bitcoin to recover it's value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Before you start anything in crypto pls read and learn here in forums. Do some research and know what you are going into. As for your options if you have the money to buy a mining rig then i suggest you setup 1 and try it out first. And if you have the patience you can do trading but trading is very stressful and also very rewarding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: