Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:19:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

I think it's better to start with mining. As long as you study crypto currency your equipment will be mined. Then you can start trading.
Mining would be good but you must have funds to startup to mine. Many had proven mining can be profitable with knowledge first about how to do it. Both mining and trading are profitable for me so study and learned first before choosing which are good.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

I think you just answered you own question. I mean, if you had the money to buy mining equipment then you wouldn't ask such a question. Or even if you'd know the price of it - which isn't cheap by the way...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

It depends on the knowledge of yours, if you are more of a trader and not like your hands dirty then you should go with trading but if you like doing your hands dirty then you must opt for mining, which I am so fond of.
Also you must keep in your mind that if you opt for mining then you should first do your homework about the electricity prices and be sure its below 0.1$ per unit. If it's more then mining won't be much profitable.
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

That's always a painful question. One has only to tell one of the followers that what he does is a financial bubble, as they immediately call the names of actors, football players, bankers who are "also in the business
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpful

My suggestion you better do Trading. Because if you can still do Trading with a small capital. But profits from Trading is very large, even can be many times the capital you spend. It's just a suggestion, but it all depends on you and the science of what you master.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

if you have enough capital to mine, you can enter the mine with a fairly large initial capital. However, if you want to play bitcoin with minimal capital you can enter into trading.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Please do not blindly join an industry. If you understand the cryptocurrency enough, investing in it is the right choice.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Stick with trading because your capital that you will be using in mining can make at least 10% per day in trading altcoins because they are so volatile and because there is a lot of coins to choose from then the chance of making at least 10% per day is easy as pie and you don't need to wait for a month to just get that 10% profit like in mining which is not a worth it investment for me because i don't feel good when i am doing nothing.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Grin you are newbie but select bitcoin for mining. Today Bitcoin mining is dream. If you want to mining you need select new alt coin that recent ico success and this coin perfect for long run. I think trade is good for you but you need huge knowledge about alt coin and other other exchange market. you can make huge profit with trade so i suggest for trade.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Whether to mine or to trade depends on how good you understand crypto. if you are good at analyzing the market trends and has an eye to spot a good coin at an early stage then trading is for you, if you have the technical know how of mining and have the hardware then go ahead and mine.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Right now my best suggestion is to trade or buy bitcoin instead of mining because right now it is very difficult to get bitcoin through mining because due highend hardware components are using by the big players. So there will not be much chance to small players to mine the bitcoins.

So buy the bitcoin in exchanges instead of investing in hardware.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Mining or trading?

in my opinion, the answer is optional, if you are a good at speculating price, patient, and clever analysis, then your choice is trading.

But, if you are a person who does not want to be bothered, then, you can do mining. however, to do the mining, in need of a very large cost to buy mining devices and to pay for electricity costs.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

It is too hard to mine right now so I suggest to stick on either trading or investing, and those two are the best way right now to earn bitcoin. Like me trading is my priority right now so regularly I look for sites that contain information on how to learn trading, at the same time there are many threads here and you can get some strategies to use for you to have a better chance of succeeding in terms of trading.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

It depends, because now mining is difficult right now and you need pc to start wind. Also trading now is difficult because prices right now in the market is not stable. The best option now to earn bitcoin is investing.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

In case you have decided to get Bitcoins, better stay away from mining now. it will be a very long process that will eat much of your money before you start getting some benefits. Trade and invest - these ways are better.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Trading is much better than mining. Nowadays mining is not profitable. Mining is not as profitable as trading. Trading is giving multifold returns to investors. In trading you don't need much money to invest, while in mining, you need big initial investment.
Cadalin320

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

Trading is better than mining. Why? You can start trading with less capital but you need to be wiser if you trade to make a high profit,where as in mining you must have to start a large capital to gain higher profit. Good luck.
BCT_UserName

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

Mining is better!! Roll Eyes
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

At this point mining bitcoin is not a viable option unless you have a lot of money to throw towards it. It takes a lot of power and hardware to make a reasonable amount of bitcoin out of mining. But through trading you can make bitcoin in little time if you know the right moves to make and the right coins to trade in. So at this point trading is a better option than mining.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
corinccy

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

it's better to start with trading, it isnt worth to burn ur pc to farm btc. maybe you can buy some btc first, and start crypto trading, or find free faucet to claim if you dont feel like invest on it.  Do enough research and study before you invest, all the best Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: