Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

trading can provide faster profits but high risk .. if the mining profits are very much in terms of income, but the time is needed long enough. if I suggest you do better mining
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Not for the feeble heart, the crypto markets area unit fast and precarious, nonetheless within the event that you simply watch them exactly, they'll see prime and furrow amid advancement. every window ornament is offered in its terribly own example and for clear reasons it's a general predominant development that may be a good interest during a money. clearly there reliably has outside impacts that place the instance out of its standard course. To exchange, open a record here.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

trading can provide faster profits but high risk .. if the mining profits are very much in terms of income, but the time is needed long enough. if I suggest you do better mining
If you don't want the high risk but still want to make profit in the long run then it is better for you to stick with mining but if you have the determination to learn and also the patience to wait for the market to change its trend then it will be such an advantage for you to just do trading because it is much better and also it has a faster way to achieve profits compare to mining which is slow and not really profitable.
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Here is a few tips regarding mining and trading. This pretty much the idea so ill make it simple.
Lets start with mining:
In mining you need to invest on a mining rig a.k.a. computer with lots of gpu which cost a lot in my opinion.
Then you'll need to install a software for mining dont know much about it. You can find it in the mining thread.
And then you let it run the program 24/7. Just let it run and wait until you mined something.
To summarize mining you need to invest a fair amount of money so you could earn in a long term.
I forgot to mention that you can join a group of miners a.k.a. mining pool so you could earn faster than solo mining.
And then there is Trading:
In trading you also need to invest real money, its up to you how much.
Convert your money to bitcoin or you could also try to convert it to the so called altcoins
You can sell it when you think that the price of your cryptocurrencies drops or you could just let it sit there until price rise again.
You just have to monitor the performance of cryptocurrencies that you invested on. Then you can decide if you want to sell it or keep or maybe buy another cryptocurrency.

Thats basically it, if you want complex explanation about mining and trading, you just have to find it on other thread.
This is just to give you a very simple idea on how this two works.
By the way trading is very high risk the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, so yeah try to learn more about it if you really want to be successful.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

If you don't have any expirience of trading currencies don't start from crypto. You must be very lucky to earn income from.
Before im going to choose whether mining or trading i would also know first things in mining or in trading i think we should have the thoughts or the knowledge in this,i should have first the experience on mining for me to make profit and also in trading i should have the experience and the knowledge to it ,

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

If you were a newbie, trading is not for those faint hearted because this process is like a game that anytime you might win or lose. Most of the people who deal with crypto currencies tried to trade their tokens. Trading is fun to some experts, but then it will really give you a heartbreak once you experienced losing a huge amount of money while mining is a process where you will need a money for electric bills because as far as I know, if you want to earn a huge income, your personal computer should be opened for 24 hours.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I am currently mining four different coins and have invested a total $330. Each day I see a total return of between $0.80 and $1.60. Which is paid to me daily in Bitcoin. If these figures don't change too much, I will see my investment paid off within a year and the second year will be pure profit
Benedict Lee

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

personally i would not choose mining. The difficulty level of mining depends on the level of efforts being put into mining across the network. Following the protocol which has been laid out in the software, the Bitcoin network repeatedly adjusts the difficulty of the mining after every 2016 blocks or almost every two weeks. This is done with the aim of keeping the rate of block discovery constant. The higher the difficulty level, it becomes less profitable to mine for the miners. Hence, if more are people mining, it is lesser profitable to mine for each of the participants. It cant be denied that there are more and more people mining bitcoin ... I am not really interested in this kind of harsh competition..
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

I would also say that there is such a thing as staking - that is, buying into a cryptocurrency that is Proof of Stake, and then staking their coin - which would open one up to potential block rewards, without requiring the high-priced hardware of mining, while also not requiring one to open one’s self up to the volatility of trading Cheesy
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

i'm interested in mining because mining is more risky but gives much better returns though its profitability varies depending on difficulty and value of currency.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Surely mining!! Trading is risky if you do not have a good knowledge of the market. I suggest to all those who want to start with the cryptocurrency to mine or buy directly. Obviously mining is the easiest way for beginners, 2 very nice mining companies are Genesis-mining.com or Hashflare.io they will mining for you and you will definitely have much more profit
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

This is quite an easy problem to answer. You have to evaluate yourself first and your resources as well. If you have enough funds to buy any mining software and equipment that you think will be efficient, and a budget that will be alotted to the bills that you need to pay, then I'd say go for mining. But, if you don't currently have these, then go for trading instead.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

If you have a huge capital you mine if not go to trading but before you start make sure you know how tk read candlesticks
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Why not try them both out and see what works out the best?
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

At this initial stage you should go for trading instead of investing huge amount for mining. Its really easy to buy bitcoin. just select one of the trusted site for transfering your money than  buy some bitcoin. Transfer your Bitcoin from one of the trusted exchange.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Tradding is the best way to get more bitcoin or other crypto coins.But its difficult and need to more knowledge about crypto market price and ico.  Now you are newbie and join some bounty and try to research on crypto world and follow some site where you get every update about market.Its impossible to success on trading easily must be need hard working and control emotion
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

You can get both if you like to earn more money,but if you have the knowledge  in trading you can go to trading.
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Of course both have advantages and disadvantages, for Mining itself requires quite a lot of capital to start because it must buy mining equipment that is now quite high but our benefits most likely get the results of how our management lives on the use of electricity and income from the mining process. For your own trading, you can start with a large unnecessary capital but you have to learn trading techniques in order to get profit.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

You can use both trading and mining to earn more money,but if you like trading and if you have good knowledge  in marketing you can go to trading.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

if you are a newbie, learning about mining not only takes more time than learning to trade, but is also more expansive!

trading on the opposite it’s much more easy to start and dont require too much capital, you can even start with zero, just look for crypto testing and simulation platforms, you can learn and see if u like it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: