Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

I suggest mining if you dont to work. Because trading requires monitoring.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

If you do not understand well, it is better neither. The best option to start is to participate in bounty or airdrop.

MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

Trading is typically more profitable if you have the time to sit around the markets all day, moving crypto around. Mining is a big investment and doesn't yield much, so it might be better to put those same funds into actual coins. But like I said, it depends on your time and energy--which they both require a lot of.

Mintdice.com
otiin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

I need some help figuring out what is wrong with my mining rig right now and I am not sure if this is the best place to post about it. I hope someone can help or redirect me to the proper thread but here is the problem:

I was mining with 2 asus 1050 ti with claymore and had no problems but I got 3 more msi radeon rx 550 for the same rig and put all the gpu's on risers. Now only the gpu in slot 1 is being detected by claymore. All gpu's fans are spinning but I am not sure were to start for trouble shooting besides the basic check the risers and power supply to the risers.

Please help!
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

I Would not suggest mining since hardware cost and electricity is too much but trading is more strategic and ofcourse you can start with as low as 100 bucks

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Tunaite

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Mining requires a lot of money to set up a farm, especially for bitcoin mining. Trading is a more realistic way of making money, just don't buy high/sell low  Cheesy

ptjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I say what I did when I selected how to earn bitcoin.

1. I Started with creating wallet and found some fun sites called "faucets", where in form of games you can earn small amount of bitcoins. Time to time there needed to watch advertisement.

2. When i tired watch adverts and got for it a negligible amount of btc, i decide buy videocard that can help me earn more. Actually videocards mine not exactly bitcoin, but another cryptocurrency, what you can exchange. First time i chose old and not very good card, but it was great experience. Next time i buyed videocard with good performance for mining. And i time to time buy more card when i can.

3. First time i get acquainted with exchanges to convert my eth,dcr,zec to btc. Just sold all, did not expect growth. Later i found that some coins greatly increased in price. So i started trading - buy at low and sell later when high enough.

4. Finally I saved up the some money and buy my first ASIC. It works for me almost 2 years now, and his roi more than 100%.

Try it all and you'll find best way to earn bitcoin.
lenjay

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

You can do both mining and trading at the same time if you have money to invest.. my husband and i did it. He manage the mining its good for him because he have a fulltime job he just set up the mining equipment..while me at home taking care of our children i do trading make profit for buy low sell high.So we both earning at the same time.
limun

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

follow some prize campaigns in this forum, prove any existing projects
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

hi,
i think mining would be better for newbie.
if you have hardware, you can use nicehash to get bitcoin.  Grin
KevinSY

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Hello all! Hello all! I prefer cloud mining. I have been doing mining bitcoins for several months now. First I received a discount coupon on the site http://miningcashback.com/, then I registered on the Hashflare website and bought computing power on this site. When buying a discount, which allowed me to save money.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

The profitability of mining greatly depends on your local electricity prices.
If you get power cheap, you can earn far easier.
As a general guideline NA, EU and Australia are not good while Russia, Iceland, and Asia are.
But of course, do your own detailed research, please.

Trading can be done regardless of power price.
Profitability of trading does not even depend on how much money you trade.
You still doubled your money by 200%, regardless how much that is.
But if you have set targets like 100k, it is obviously easier to reach if you start with more.

My advice is to try it both and in trading to set yourself a budget, like 100 bucks.
Then you take half of the budget and embark on your trading journey.
After your first mistakes and lessons learned you then utilise the second half with your hard earned knowledge and hopefully make it grow  Smiley

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
khamehame

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

I'm newbie ,
Helpful

I think if you are a beginner and you do not have much money to buy bitcoin then you better do bitcoin mining, from mining you will learn a lot about bitcoin and you can also get bitcoin.
If you have a lot of money for capital buy bitcoin can trade but must have a smart strategy because its risk is much greater than mining bitcoin.
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Hi, everyone!
Good Question!
Though, I was also a newbie but for few days I am almost mastering in these currencies. So, I come to the conclusion that trading is more beneficial than mining. As mining, would require good amount of budgeting, you need high tech machine, good space and it consumes high electricity also.

But trading is a sure shot way where you can obviously get something after investing few amount. I personally, recommend you to not invest directly in crypto industry, first have some knowledge in this field, analyze each coins, read about ICOs, what does ICOs means? Gather each and every enquiry and information.

As in another forum I have got to know about few sites where we get information about basic terms,  coins,  ICOs and so many things you can learn here. These sites are:

cryptocoinjudge.com
icotokennews.com
icoalert.com
coinschedule.com
icobench.com

Please, share your thoughts on the same, whether these information is beneficial for you or not. So that we can educate more people and guide them better way.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

trading is good if you understand the market well. but only invest that you can afford to loose. mining require costly miners and consumes higher electricity. difficulty of mining increasing so high.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Mining is not profitable without large investments (about$ 15,000) now. I think it's easier for beginners to learn how to trade.
Yes i am agreed with you , trading is the best way to earn bitcoins and no need to huge cost.If you want to a miner need lot of money and strong hardware so trading is the best for the beginner.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

You can get it with both methods that you admit but if you are newbie it will be hard for you to do anything of that, try maybe to enter some campaigns and at the same time learn something and in future you could trade or mine.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

i think good mining. simple and just wait for the income.
ICO Enthusiast

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I am also a newbie, so I think as a newbie first we have to start trading not mining. When you have proper knowledge of trading after that you can start mining.
alex6464

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

If your birth place is U.S you can choose of coin base to get bitcoin for the holding cash.
If you are from Canada, you can choose localbitcoin to get bitcoin for the exchange of FIAT.
Their are lot of website offer bitcoin for cash. Some of them are bittrex,bitstamp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: