Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

It is better to invest in ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

For me mining is not as good as trading cause nowadays you won't earn that much that you were able to like one year ago so if i need to choose i would go with trading cause it is still good option to earn some money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

If you can't decide between mining and trading, I would fully recommend you trading. Nowadays mining bitcoin is too difficult. It takes a lot of time, power, and it also needs really big compute capacity.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

If you can't decide between mining and trading, I would fully recommend you trading. Nowadays mining bitcoin is too difficult. It takes a lot of time, power, and it also needs really big compute capacity.

Indeed, at the present time, mining carries high costs and requires a lot of computing power. Trading seems to be a better option. However, it is important to remember that this is not an easy task and the need for knowledge and time to deal with it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

My personal path that I can advise to you is this, first join bounty campaigns so you can be sure that you can get coins by the use of service as an investment. So the only thing that you will lose there, if ever, is time and effort. Second, if you did earn some in bounties, try the trading game. It will boost up your earnings and will make you more enthusiastic about bitcoin. And lastly, try mining, you really need a lot of money to get btc in mining. And step 1 and 2 are the perfect action to get some.

predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Both are  source of earning profit, however mining is capital intensive, therefore,  Choosing Mining or trading depends on your financial buoyancy. In trading, it also need an investment but you can engaged to this even if your capital is only in a mid value. While mining is needed a much higher value of capital. In mining there are specific equipment or machines that is needed to use and this machines has an expensive value, therefore before you earn profit you must wait for a long period of time until when mining was already in the process
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

Mining gives good profit but it needs too much investment, time, energy! trading is an smarter way, do trade & invest in ico.You can also get pretty much money from bounty or signature ocampaigns.
odiols

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

If you don't have money, knowledge, experience, first think what do you prefer the most. If you don't like spending too much time on your computer, analyze graphics, follow news, make responsible decision on sail/buy - than trading is not for you.

For mining you should be good at maintaining hardware, configuring BIOS if you are planning to mine at home. However at present this option won't bring you a lot of income unless you setting up/rent mining farm.

Consider taking part in bounty or signature campaigns.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

If you are now going into the world of the crypto currencies and hesitating between trading and Mining, I think that depends on your financial ability, the mining requires very high investment and time to recover the capital in the long run. I think you should seek information and trade.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Trade contains many risks, crypto can evaporate. However, the trade does not require capital too large. Mining, on the other hand, is less risky, but it requires large amounts of capital and the potential for long-term returns.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

Trading is better than mining because you need lot of money and trading is more profitable than mining. If we see today the market have crash and bear run, it's great time to waiting for the dips and buy it then you can sell it when the bull run is coming.
NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Your question is common my friend. First thing is find a exchange which you can buy bitcoin using $. There are many discussions same as your request. Go through it.
ozanaksoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Mining isn't profitable by now and also depends on your capital, bills, hardware and country as electricity bills may vary. In trading you need more knowledge about anything related yo trading because we all know that investments are too risky. If you selected Bitcoin I highly recommend you have to work with it. You can find it in the services section where signature campaigns are there or you may also offer services in exchange of Bitcoin. Take note that you need to be atleast a junior member to be able to join a signature campaign and have good posts quality. Wink
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Mining is profitable if you use solar power.also if your country has less electricity cost you mine profitably.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
LudaIvanova7

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

For now, as for me, trading is more promising.
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Nowadays if you want to mine bitcoins and get profit you must have ASICs or other professional equipment. I think in your situation the best way to trade.
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

it is really depend on your country.Profit of the mining is depend on mostly electricity bill.Country like venezuela you can mine 1 BTC under 1000$ .

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

Mining has become an awful lot harder that back in early days of Bitcoin Hype. However, there are more and more newer coins/tokens popping up that are relatively easy to mine (depending on your hardware). If you do not happen to be an investment professional, stay away from trading (more so from leveraged trading). The best way to get bitcoins is to EARN them through selling goods/services to people who have BTC.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

I think you have to compare bitcoin, if you mine you have to have a lot of capital and buy mining components, but if you want to rent cloud mining, you have to be careful about the site you want. to rent a mine, I suggest a while
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

make your own decision, mining and trading have their own advantage and disadvantage. You can find your answer if you make your own decision, be a wise investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: